New Layout

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
Amray
Uber Otaku

Re: New Layout

Post by Amray »

The Goku On The Log On Screen Is Gone Too, That It Is.. ¬_¬
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

The Evil Russell Crowe wrote:I actually like this one better.
1) yeah but that's just you. i'm young and i just p*ss and moan about everything.

2) but seriously even though all anyone is going to say is just give it time...well i can't. it sucks too much to give it time. i know a few good people who are just going to quit AA because of the new layout. i still say give us an option on which on we want. A lot of other sites do it so why don't we right? and don't say well we aren't all the other websites....yeah we are, everyone else has this same format. everyone else has this and everyone else has that. someday we'll do it too. and a good thing about the old layout is that it didn't have so many options in the forum. i mean seriously. before there was a list of all the new topics and then you could change it to a list of all the popular topics. i'd like to list the newest topics first as in 2008 to 2007 etc. but i tried each and every way to do that and it doesn't do any of that. if someone maybe could help me on that issue that would be one less thing for me to p*ss and moan about.
Please and Thank you.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

I want my buddy list back! I worked hard to get all 101 friends on my list and now they are gone *Sobb*. i also really miss the quick reply and i cant figure out how to change my username! I HATE this new layout and i want the old one back.
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

The Floors Sticky Too...
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
may12 aka squeaky
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by may12 aka squeaky »

it looks a lil wired but i'll get use to it soon i kinda like it and kinda don't like it at the same time all well i really do miss the old AA
plaz join the neji fan club
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-shygirl
Yusuke fan club
Kurama fan club
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

Ichigo Fox wrote:
The Evil Russell Crowe wrote:I actually like this one better.
1) yeah but that's just you. i'm young and i just p*ss and moan about everything.

2) but seriously even though all anyone is going to say is just give it time...well i can't. it sucks too much to give it time. i know a few good people who are just going to quit AA because of the new layout. i still say give us an option on which on we want. A lot of other sites do it so why don't we right? and don't say well we aren't all the other websites....yeah we are, everyone else has this same format. everyone else has this and everyone else has that. someday we'll do it too. and a good thing about the old layout is that it didn't have so many options in the forum. i mean seriously. before there was a list of all the new topics and then you could change it to a list of all the popular topics. i'd like to list the newest topics first as in 2008 to 2007 etc. but i tried each and every way to do that and it doesn't do any of that. if someone maybe could help me on that issue that would be one less thing for me to p*ss and moan about.
Please and Thank you.
Are you talking about how you could sort topics by the original post date or the most recent post date?
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

the only parts i dont like:

i have to start over my buddy list
no quick reply.

i didn't like the name changing. too confusing.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

i cant navigate in this site at all... its like... aweful... :cry: :cry:
gay guy in distress
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

my entire buddy list got zapped now I got to go find everyone again and with all the changing of usernames its almost impossible.

A feature I liked about the old layout was that underneath a name it had the add buddy/ignore/disallow buttons, it made adding much faster and less page loading.

The old layout was easier to navigate, this one confuzles my tiny brain, not to mention the color scheme makes everything kinda blend together.

On a positive note I like how much easier it is to add color to your posts
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:my entire buddy list got zapped now I got to go find everyone again and with all the changing of usernames its almost impossible.

A feature I liked about the old layout was that underneath a name it had the add buddy/ignore/disallow buttons, it made adding much faster and less page loading.

The old layout was easier to navigate, this one confuzles my tiny brain, not to mention the color scheme makes everything kinda blend together.

On a positive note I like how much easier it is to add color to your posts
Your buddy list along with all your other info is still available at http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum-old/
I will be adding those quick friend/foe icons back in, just gotta give me time.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

oh, okies, thats cool....

I guess I have no complaints then
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Hallow
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hallow »

The new layout is too confusing. The worst part is that the spell check button is gone.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

Hallow Ichigo wrote:The new layout is too confusing. The worst part is that the spell check button is gone.
I figured most people have spellcheck built into their web browsers now. Which web browser are you using?
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Hallow Ichigo wrote:The new layout is too confusing. The worst part is that the spell check button is gone.
You should download Firefox, it has built in spell checker.....helps me lots because English not my first language and still confuses me sometimes
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

Internet Explorer users can get inline spell check ability as well as a few other features us Firefox users have come to love: http://www.ie7pro.com/
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º

Post by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º »

I LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT, BUT THE QUEEN OF LAGGING SLOWNESS SUCKS!
sorry, I had to get that out. This kinks have to be worked out fast cause i simply can't do anything on aa with an already slow comp.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK

"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged