The site redesign is here!

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The site redesign is here!

Post by webmaster »

Cold Revolver wrote:Anyways just letting you know that the site is running extremly slow, do not know why however. It cannot be my connection.. This has never happened before, not this slow anyways. Takes almosy 5 minutes just to load the page, anyone now why?
Probably 'cause I'm doing maintenance on the database. Trying to delete all the old, inactive users.
josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

The forum is a bit boring and will take sometime to get used too, but the rest of the site is really impressive. The features of the forum have improved, but I just think it will take sometime to get used too.

I had a quoting problem before, I tried to quote a user and I got an error message. I copied the message and was going to paste it here, but I accidentally copied over it. If I have the same problem in the future I'll make sure to notify you, Webmaster.

A Job well done, site looks good!
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Vash
Uber Otaku

Post by Vash »

Dreams wrote:I can't see the mod forum either, and my name doesn't show up in green in the "Who's Online" section at the bottom of the board.

I know I'm a huge party pooper, but I don't like the redesign... now AA looks like every other forum out there. But regardless, so long as there are still plenty of members and discussions abounding, I enjoy the board.
This is mainly because there are only the two default styles installed. I guess webmaster will put on a similar style to the old one.
webmaster wrote:
divinephoenix wrote:I like this new design..kinda felt kinda weird using it at first...maybe because of the you have to click post reply button before you can actually post something, but I guess a bit of getting use to will do the trick..

BTW, can we really now put image siggies?!
I'll add a quick reply form eventually. And nope, no images in signatures. The option was enabled by default, but it's off now. I absolutely hate images in signatures.
Haha, owned.
I'm excited how many threads will be opened with the question why the images in signatures don't work anymore. XD

Another thing: We can't see Questionable Threads. :mrgreen:

btw, I like the new forum software. I have to get used to everything being changed but I'm glad phpBB3 finally comes in use. :)
Anner <3
\,,/
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

Its Alright I Spose. 8)
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

Going to take some getting use to, but it doesnt bother me.
I remembered my password.
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

josh wrote:
I had a quoting problem before, I tried to quote a user and I got an error message. I copied the message and was going to paste it here, but I accidentally copied over it. If I have the same problem in the future I'll make sure to notify you, Webmaster.

A Job well done, site looks good!
I had an editing one before, or was it just yesterday..No matter. i also got the error thing. So I just resolve to double posting :o since i don't have much time now, sorry for that :(

I haven't tried using it again but I guess that's just for now, just ought for you guys to know.
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

i like the original design the best. i'm not too thrilled with the new layout. i'd love it if we had the option to choose. can we still change our usernames with this new layout? i've tried and it hasn't done me much good.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Ichigo Fox wrote:i like the original design the best. i'm not too thrilled with the new layout. i'd love it if we had the option to choose. can we still change our usernames with this new layout? i've tried and it hasn't done me much good.
Tried to get used to it my friend. The users are still the same its just our playing ground that has changed slightly 8)
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

i'm not your friend. :)
and this playground sucks. :?
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Ichigo Fox wrote:i'm not your friend. :)
haha you'll get comfortable with it :P
josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

Ichigo Fox wrote:i'm not your friend. :)
haha u r so pissed off
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

i'm not pissed...just amused.

BOOM! Headshot.
josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

k sorry