terrible moderating, abuse of power

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Re: terrible moderating, abuse of power

Post by Raoul Duke »

Oh yes, and also, I'd like to mention that I don't dislike anyone with different opinions to me. In fact its exactly the opposite. I love discussing and debating with people of differing opinions. In that way I learn a lot, and perhaps so do others.

You shouldn't believe everything you're told. Especially from someone who doesn't know me (Yami atgjamgn whatever her name is.)

Just to reiterate: Never bashed her. Expressed opinion on band.

The End.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Tell me then. What was the point of this topic?
You're acting like a child because I gave you a warning. You offended her with the comment of
'saved you? Lmao' something to that matter.
That's all I'm saying. If she said it, why laugh in her face about it?
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

The reason I made the thread is because using the yellow card on someone for laughing at something they think is ridiculous, is silly.

XD
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Well.. it's kinda hurtful. She explained it to me, and yea.. she was pretty offended about it.
That's all.
Now do you think I have a reason?
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

Not at all.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Whatever. I'm done. No getting through to you. No compromise. Anything. Screw it. *Sigh*
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

I'm the one not getting through to you. The person who got offended and caused me to get the infraction has explicitly stated that it isn't fair. You're the one not compromising.
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

Okay, here's my take on it. I don't know whether or not she was offended, but true or not it doesn't really matter here. People get offended; it is simply unavoidable because each of us is unique. What we have to ask here is whether or not she was directly insulted or threatened, and I believe the answer to be no, she was not. She may feel insulted by being laughed at, but that is not the same thing as being directly insulted.

Unfortunately, phpbb3 doesn't seem to have included a way to remove warnings. Quite an oversight if you ask me, and I'm sure someone will come up with a MOD to remedy this. Hopefully it will be soon.
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

Seems like a mix up.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

So Basically What Your Saying is Raoul Duke Is Innocent.

I Thought The Same Thing.
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

I think that none of then is guity and none of them are Innocent.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

Nelly wrote:
Amray wrote:
Amray wrote:I have a question here, Why Do I Love Myself So Much?

Becuase I'm celf-centered.
:D Nice you finally admit to it

Anyways. on topic now. We should all be equal o.o
See This is What I meant. You PM'ed Me Complaining About Doing This Then You Go Ahead and Do It Yourself!! Lust. You Are Just Patheic. Just Because Your More Higher Up Than Me Doesn't Mean I'll Sit Back and Watch You Take The p*ss.
So Looks Like I'm Not The Only One That "Thinks I'm Funny" Am I?? And Also What You Said Made No Sense.
You Think You've Got it so Damn. Hard, Well I've Got News For You. You Might Think Your This High O'Mighty Goddess But You Really Aren't, And By My Honest Opinion I Think The Webmaster Made His Decision Making You Mod Way Too Early.

You Say You Take All This Moderating Seriosuly....MY ASS YOU DO!!!
x_Sakura_Haruno_x
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by x_Sakura_Haruno_x »

Well, when I joined this site, she was already a Mod. So I am not so sure about why she is that bad. And it seems like this was a bit of a mistake, no?
Old name = Kikyou-chan <3
[**Orihime and Tatsuki Club**] - Founder.
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

When are you guys going to stop whining on about Nelly/Lust? every one is different and [censored] happens.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Amray, get over yourself. You dont like it, do you?
You edited Aoi's post to make fun of her, so I edited yours. You are VERY self centered.
And that's all thats I'm saying on the issue.
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

Your Right I Don't Like It!!
I Don't Like The Way You Get Away With Breaking More Rules Than Anyone Else and Get Away With It Just Because Your a Stinking Mod!!
You Do Exactly The Same Thing All The People You Complain At Do. And No I Wont Get Over it!! Unless You Wanna Try and Make Me Get Over it, Which You Can't! So Go On, Lay as Many Stupid Warnings On Me as You Bloody-Well Please, and Then See if I Give a Crap!
I Wont Let You Push Me Around Just Because You Think Your better Than Everyone Else!! Lets Get One Thing Straight Lust, You Have No Power Over Me in The Real World So Why Don't You Just Stay Out of My Business!