Mamoru vs. Seiya

Who is better for Usagi? Mamoru or Seiya?

Seiya
64%
Mamoru
36%

Total votes: 14

may12 aka squeaky
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: Mamoru vs. Seiya

Post by may12 aka squeaky »

pick seiya because he was there for usagi when she was feeling really down and he really care for usagi
plaz join the neji fan club
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-shygirl
Yusuke fan club
Kurama fan club
MARS4
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by MARS4 »

OHMYGOSH, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!? XD Mamoru and Usagi are supposed to be together!! I admit, I haven't watched Stars yet, But I'm DYING to(My goal is to collect every single Sailor Moon item in the universe XD), but Seiya seems like a jerk D: And yes, not to mention the fact that he is also a girl(Which is kind of weird, but oh well)
Then again, a long time ago, I used to like Ami and Taiki together. But then I remembered he was a girl, too, and I was like AUGH crud XD lol. So, anyway, Mamoru is my pick. Usagi wouldn't love Seiya >_<; Her and Mamoru are meant for each other. D< lol.
<3..*~Team Jacob or Team Edward. Seriously? I don't even have to think about it... I'm Team Damon. :] *~..<3
I'm a Bohunk, and I survive Minnesota winters. so don't fudge with me! =D
Thank you, and have a wonderful day.
Yami Yugi's fan
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Yami Yugi's fan »

Seiya isn't a girl. He gets like that when he tranforms in Sailor Star. :) He's born like a boy.
"When you put your mind in something, then believe that you can succeed in anything"
"Forget nationalism, be tolerant"
"It's better to lose a moment in life than life in a moment"
nOo
Baka Otaku

Post by nOo »

Well, it's very hard to choose.
I love them both LOL
sailormelody31
Baka Otaku

Post by sailormelody31 »

Screw all you Seiya and Usagi fans. I am a Rini fan so I love the Momaru and Usagi Pair. Also Seiya is a tranny so Ugh :x . And there is nothing wrong with Momaru he is cool and in the Manga and Live Action he is so cool and romantic :love: . Don't comment until you see and read the Manga, Anime, and Live Action ALL OF IT don't skip anything. Also to all of you who think Momaru is heartless for not replying to Usagi. HE HAD HIS STAR SEED STOLEN. It was on the plane ride in the beginning and is explained at the end during the battle with Galactica. Make sure to watch the whole show before sayin stuff. This is to you half hearted fans.

MOMARU ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!! :P :love: :love: