RP of a ruined future

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

RP of a ruined future

Post by Karin Rengu »

This story takes place about 500 years in the future. However, it is not advanced. A huge war about 400 years before the storyline has wiped out all technology. The story is centered around a small town about 2 days from any major city and at least half a day from any other town. It is at the bottom of a moutain range.
The war has caused mutations, so there are lots of monsters to fight. So, monster fighters are common. Also, mutations also mean people can have special powers as well!

My characters are monster fighters. If anyone else wants to be in business with them, they can.
Their house is on the edge of town closest to the moutain where a lot of monsters appear.
Name: Koji
Height: 5' 10"
Appearance: http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?med ... eOffset=18
Bio: He is kind and cares about his friends a lot. His parents were both killed by monsters when he was little which is why he became a monster fighter. He cares deeply for his little brother (Keni), who lives with him and his partner. He fights with a sword, he has no particular powers.

Name: Karin
Height: 5' 5"
Appearance: http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?med ... eOffset=19
Bio: She has a slight temper but cares deeply for everyone in her life. Her parents had never wanted children and left her and her older brother(Hatosuke) when she turned 5. She has never looked back and now fights for those who will stay with her. She can control the wind, as can her brother.
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Re: RP of a ruined future

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Name: Salem
Height: 5'7
looks: http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w32/ ... eame-1.jpg
Bio: shes a really serious girl who was raised by a powerful and wise dragon. he is now her partner. no existing family that she knows of. also a monster hunter with unknown power

Name: Ansem
Height: 12'6 from nose to tail.
looks: http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee52 ... dragon.jpg
bio: he is the dragon who saved Salem when she was a little girl. he now travels with her and is often confused for a monster by the hunters.

Name: Frost
Height: 5'11
looks: http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w32/ ... s/goth.jpg
bio: Salem's older brother. He has been looking for her since Ansem took her when they were young children.
Last edited by Cheshire Cat on Mar 20, 2008 10:21pm, edited 3 times in total.
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

ill join tomorrow
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

XD Ok. I think this is going to be fun! Just don't forget!
My Mod App.
Demyx
Visitor

Post by Demyx »

Name: Tanuki
Height: 5' 6"
Appearance:
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x208 ... neko-1.png
Bio: Born with an obvious mutation, she usually wears a cloak to hide how she looks. She travels around alot, and knows how to fight very well. She has a bad temper, and is likely to maul people for almost no apparent reason.
RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

Name: Rosia Snow (call me snow ^_^)
height: 5' 0"
Appearance: http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?med ... geOffset=1
Bio: Snow was an angel all her life, she has no nolage (i dont spell worth crap soz!) of the human world. but snow was sent down to earth to investigate how the humans and what ever else lives on this planet lives. she weres a cloak (aka a cape with a hood atached to it) so she can hide her wings. no one she meets knows about her wings. and she never shows them untill she knows she can trust them. she's had hunters comming after her since she came to earth because her cape fell off in the middle of a croud, not many people saw (-_- lol). so she has moved around every year, every time they found her she would run/flie as fast as she can to get away then start a whole new life in another city. (soz to long i know ill stop now...lol)
dont befriend me if you entend to hurt me, dont touch me if it will hurt, please be kind, thank you...
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Alright! Let the RPing begin!
Koji woke up early in the morning, hoping to get the the early morning market before the rush. "Hey! Karin! Let's go!" he shouts, knocking on her door. She opens it with her wind and walks out. "No need to shout, Koji, I'm ready." she says, smiling. Koji grabs his sword as they walk out the door. "You never know when you will see a monster." That was Koji's motto. The 2 arrive at the market and start shopping.
My Mod App.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

im if thats ok.

Name: Matt
height: 5'6"
appearence: http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?med ... eOffset=10
bio: he has no memory of his past. He was found by Ken(below) about 3 years ago and Ken watches over Matt like a younger brother. Is training to use a bow right now. He can already use daggers because Ken trained him to use them. He wears a cloak to hide his ears(i couldnt find a good enough picture of a hat)
Bow: http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?med ... eOffset=17
Daggers: http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?med ... geOffset=0

Name: Ken
height: 6'5"
appearence: http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?med ... geOffset=1
bio: Ken was on a search for his younger brother when he found Matt. At the same time, he found the remains of his younger brother. He is a monster hunter and is teaching Matt how to fight with arrows right now. Ken's weapon of choice is this sword Ken also has control over water and knows how to use it like a master, but doesnt like to show it off and uses it only in an emergancy: http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?med ... geOffset=8
Last edited by The Brown-Eyed Boy on Mar 24, 2008 7:12am, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Yayy! You guys can start rping anytime you want.

It seems as if there are lots of Maximum Ride fans on this site! ^_^
My Mod App.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Ken walked into town with Matt following behind like a lost puppy. Ken turned around to Matt for a second. "Keep your hood up. I'll look for a hat for you." He turned back around and went to the market. Matt followed behind.
RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

*she sighed as she did her morning ritual of walking around the market place she doesnt pay atention to where shes going and bumps into the 2 shoping people.* i-im sorry..i-i wasnt paying atention to where im going! *she takes a phew steps away from them hoping they wont be mad all wile keeping ahold of the hems of her cloak* please excuse me *she runs off and a bit of her right wing shows. she runs into some one (ken) but then gets up and runs into one of the stores and sits on a bench that the stores have in them she sighs*
dont befriend me if you entend to hurt me, dont touch me if it will hurt, please be kind, thank you...
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

"There doesn't seem to be much food here that looks good. . ." Koji whines. "Well if you weren't so picky. . ." Karin says. She looks around and sees that not too many people are out today. "I wonder where everyone is today" wonders Karin. Looking around, she sees two boys walking around, one looked like he was nervous and was hiding behind the other one. She looks the other way and sees a young girl through a store window sitting on a bench. She looked nervous. Karin decided she would talk to her and see if she was alright. Karin doesn't remember her from anywhere "maybe she's not from around here?" Karin asks herself. She starts walking towards the store when she remembers that Kenji is waiting at home for some breakfast. "hm. . .I'd better get some breakfast for little Kenji first. . ." Karin says, turning around and heading towards the vegetable part of the market. "Damn it! Where'd she go?" Koji looked around, he had lost sight of Karin. Looking around, he spots the same girl Karin saw a minute ago. He stopped and looked at her. "Something's not right with that girl. . ." Koji thinks, patting his swords handle. He walks towards her.
My Mod App.
RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

*she hold her knees as she things to her self* i hope those 2 arent mad..and those other 2 boys as well.......*she looks up and sees the girl she bumped into looking at her..* oh no...please dont come in...*she sighs with reliefe as the girl turns away and continues shoping..... she see's the boy walking twords her with a sword on his back she slowly inches away from him...* p-please dont hurt me....*shes ready to run in case of an emergency* i-i didnt mean to bump into you..*she holds her cloak tightly in her hands still hiding what she has on her back*
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Matt perked up. He jumped on Kens back and whispered, "I think there is someone here like me. I smell someone with a similar scent." Ken nodded, signaling for Matt to go find whoever's senct he picked up. He walked into the store that Snow was in and noticed the scent got stronger. He started wandering around the store and was close to Snow when he realized it was her. He walked over and sat down next to her. "I found you. I'm glad I'm not the only one." Matt gave a big dopey grin. Ken was nearby outside keeping an eye on Matt in case his hood fell off. Ken decided to walk in the store to find someone who sold hats. He walked up to the store manager. "Excuse me, but I'm looking for someone who sells hats. Is there anyone around who does that."
((occ: someone else be the store manager...ive got a headache))
RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

*she looks nervously at the boy that sat beside her..* um.....hello.............*looks up at koji in a scared mannor she also keeps a hold of her cloak* um..how are you? *looks nervous and not sure what to say also inching away from the boy* s-sorry....i-im..not used to human contact...........*she looks at the other boy that came in.. she calls for him (ken) i have a hat that you could have!!!!! its in my bag!!! *she looks at the boy again* um...im not sure what to say...what do you mean by "i found you. im glad im not the only one." ?????.. *she looks at koji again still extrembly nervous and kinda scared*
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

i join later honey
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720