|_|What I've Done|_|

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Re: |_|What I've Done|_|

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

((we were in a private room!!!! you wouldnt have seen us unless you know where to look!!!!))
The Brown-Eyed Boy wrote:The person who leads people gave Yume and Susy a funny look, grinned and shook his head. Yume whispered something in his ear. Then he led Susy and Yume to their table that appeared to be in a private room.
((read next time........*sighs* mitch, you give me headaches.......))
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Yume caught the gummy bears, then gave Hitsuki an evil look. He saw Hitsuki leave then relaxed a little. "Dont worry, hun, he is gone." Looks at the gummy bears. "What kind of present are gummy bears anyways." Yume sighed and laughed. "He really has no what about what is going at our school. Whatever. Lets leave him for now and enjoy ourselves. I would like some wine....and sweet iced tea. Thanks."
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

KoYue wrote:Rolling her deep blue eyes, Belle turned her head to look at Will.
"Would you rather I come with you so you don't screw up?" she asked.
Will laughed. "You should. By now, you'd think I'd know the difference in nail polishes. Let's go."
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

"Wine?" Susannah echoed, perplexed. "Can you . . . I mean . . ." Blushing, she looked down at her menu, unsure as to whether or not she should finish her thought.
-
"It's sad that you don't," Belle commented as she hoped off the tree branch. "You'll remain alone for the rest of your life if you can't remember one simple thing such as nail polish varieties."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Yume chuckled a little. "Dont worry. Wine is a main ingredient in every dish. Dont worry though, the alcholhol evaporates so no one can get tipsy. And I've been drinking wine since I was like 5. 2 of my uncles own 2 different wine breweryes(sp?). So we always have a lot of wine that we dont need. You can try some if you want. This wine will be pretty non-alcohloic, so you will be safe. And no need to ever feel like you cant finish you questions. I promise not to laugh at them or make you feel stupid about asking them."

---------------------------

Will chuckled. "I know the difference, I just like to be a pain in your neck." Grimiced as Hitsuki called his name. While Hitsuki was far enough out of ear shot he quickly whispered to Bell "I thought we got rid of him at the school....Could put up and invisible wall or something to make him stop?"
Ninja_X
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Ninja_X »

"Hey hows it going you guys" Hitsuki ran the rest of the way to Yume and Belle and Stopped in front of him. "Hey guys what are you doing in town?"
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Will sighed inwardly. "Nothing really. We are on some important business, so if you dont mind..."

------------------------------------

The waiter came back with the drinks. "Has the couple decided what they would like to eat?"

Yume shook his head. "I dont think we are ready, yet. Could you please come back in about 5 minutes?"

"Yes young master." The waiter exits.

Yume poured some wine for himself. "Would you like to try some? I can water it down for you so you dont get tipsy."
Ninja_X
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Ninja_X »

"Well i want to go to Will I mean we are a team now oh and i have some information remember that kid you attacked this morning well him and his girlfriend are at a resturant so now would be the time to go and attack them now that i finsihed that im going to go catch some Z's, Later yall." Hituski runs and jumps up to the very top of a old oak tree and snuglling against the trunk procedeeded to go to sleep.
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Will walks away kinda confusd. "That kid gives me headaches.......Lets go get that nail polish you wanted."
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Belle shrugged and began braiding her hair. "Well, at least he had some useful information. That has to be worth . . . a bit."
-
Against her former thoughts, Susannah nodded. "Sure, but . . . just a little."
Chibis rule!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Yume's parents walk in with food. "So, our freak actually has a girlfriend? Well I guess you win the bet. When we die, you get the resteraunt is yours and you get your own place and complete freedom of us. So are you like him or are you normal? and what's your name?"
----------

Will and Belle walk into Victoria's Secret to get the nail polish. Will takes a detour and sees the store.
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"No-normal," she stuttered quietly. The lie fell awkward on her tongue. "My name is Susannah."
-
"Hmm, I'm amazed you know this store," Belle said as she quickly walks towards the racks of nail polish. "Or do you know it for reasons I would care not to know?"
Chibis rule!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Will chuckled a little. "This is a store every guy needs to know. At least, all the guys into girls." He was looking at bras and panties. "Mmmmm.........I gess this would look nice on her.....but this would look better on her((different person))...." He came back to Earth. "You have your nail polish? My treat. I'm in a generous mood"

-----------------------

"Well Yume, it would appear you've managed to scare to poor girl out of her wits with your...talents. She cant even talk straight. I'll fix that soon enough. Girl stuff" Yume's mother sighed.

Yume sighed. "Mother, I did not do this to-"

"So you bullied her into it?" There was a challenge in her voice.

"No Jean. You are right once again. I scared her out of her wits by playing with fire."

Yume's father chuckled. "Dear, maybe she is timid by nature. He didnt have to do anything to her. I know he got the flirting genes, so either she came to him or he went to her. But the fire thing is creepy and unnatural."

Yume smiled. "Thanks Joe."
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"Which one looks better?" Belle asked, holding up two bottles of red nail polish that only varied slightly. "This one? Or this one?"
-
Susannah stared at her trembling but neatly folded hands. Conversations, strangers, conversations with strangers . . . all were nightmarish things for her. So she sat and tried to disappear into the seat.
Chibis rule!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Will sighed. "Get both so when you get bored with one, you have the other to entertain you." Picks an outfit out and brings it up to he register and gets out a debit card. "Two nail polishes too. Thanks."

Cashier nods. "Anytime Will."

-----------------

Yume frowned. "You guys are making here uncomfortable. Could you please leave? Here is a bag of gummie worms for you guys as well. Make a new kids desert with them." They leave after giving Yume a look. He goes around to hlod her "I'm sorry about that. My parents are just so........I dont really know how to describe them.....but annoying and childlike would be an understatement."
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"I don't know if I should be astonished or disgusted," Belle murmured as she stuck both bottles in her skirt pocket. "How come people know you here?"
-
"They're . . . interesting," Susannah murmured with a forced smile.
Chibis rule!