RP of a ruined future

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: RP of a ruined future

Post by RosiaSnow »

*feels matt and kens pressnece* um...koji....is ken and matt back? oh and yes the people or person watching us...*worried*
dont befriend me if you entend to hurt me, dont touch me if it will hurt, please be kind, thank you...
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Salem started to wake up a bit but she was still weak
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

*smiles at salem*
dont befriend me if you entend to hurt me, dont touch me if it will hurt, please be kind, thank you...
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

*walks over to Salem's bed* "How are you feeling?" he asks softly. "Are you hungry? Or thirsty? Yes, Snow, Matt and Ken are back."
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

She shook her head slowly
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

*still smilling at salem then grins cutly at koji* koojjiii ccann yyouuu ggoo ggeeetttt mmmaattt aanndd kkeennn...ppwweeaassee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

"Of course Snow!" Koji says, smiling, and walking out of the room. He walks up to Matt and Ken "Hey! Snow wants to see you guys." he says
My Mod App.
RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

*smiles* thank you koji ^^ *sits in bed still weak and waits for Matt and Ken and Koji*
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Salem looked over at Snow
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Koji"would you like to have your dragon friend come down?" he asks Salem "he doesn't want to but I'm sure he would if you asked."
My Mod App.
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

"he'll help more if he stays up there" she said in a weak voice
RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

*she smiles at koji and salem she sighs a little and lays back down*
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Ken throws Matt over his shoulder and starts heading back to the house. Matt woke up and was wondering why he was flying. "Enjoy your cat-nap? Gave me a good scare there. Nothing is broken except maybe your pride." Ken put Matt down. "Go on ahead, I'll be there in a while." Matt looked confused, but went to the house anyways.

Matt entered that house kinda sad."Sorry that I wasn't much help when you got kidnapped Snow. I wasn't expecting that sucker punch. Kenny said that he will be here in a while. He's is feeling lonely again, most likely. He told me that before his brother was kidnapped, he had a girlfriend. But he dumped her after he became obsessed with hunting monsters. She told him to forget his little brother and move on, but he said that if she couldn't support him, then he didn't need her. It was harsh, even for him, but I think it needed to be said."

Ken just smiled a sad smile as he sat alone on the hill as one ter drop started to from in one eye.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Ansem flew off the roof and landed next to Ken. "hey are you alright?" he asked in a caring voice
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Ken wiped away the tear and was scting like nothing had happened. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking to myself about some things in my past. I haven't gotten to do that in a while so I figured that I would just enjoy it while it lasted. I've had to do things that I'm not really happy about or real proud of, but that is how life is."
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

"You remind me of my girl..." he said as he put his head on Ken's shoulder