RP of a ruined future

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: RP of a ruined future

Post by RosiaSnow »

*she smiles and holds out her arms for matt. she wants to hug him.* its ok matt i understand. really? oh...i...is......is ken ok? he had a girlfriend before he became obsessed with hunting monsters...hm....well i do supose that is a little to harst...but i cant think of any other way to say it..*she looks out the window to see if she can find ken. she sees him on a hill.* hey matt...*she looks at him with a kind smile* mind if i go talk to ken? id like to see if there is any way i could help...*she looks out the window again and sees ansem with ken but looks at matt again with the same kind smile across her lips*
dont befriend me if you entend to hurt me, dont touch me if it will hurt, please be kind, thank you...
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Matt sighs. "He can get pretty stubborn when he is like this. You cna try, but he souldnt get mad. Just try not to seem really sympathic because he hates feeling useless, and that is how he is feeling right now.

Ken grins a little. Puts one hand on Ansem's head. "Well, I'm not your girl so don't get any ideas. I swing both ways, but not sure how I would be with a dragon. How so do I remind you of your girl?"
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

he smiled a bit "thats not what i was hinting at. My girl is the one i look after. You remind me alot of her in many ways. Like how you like to be alone when your sad or depressed..."
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

((((ill have to post tomarrow if i remember sorry HAVE to go to bed!!!! p.s. MY COMP BROKE SO I COULDNT REPLY SOZ BYE!!!!!!))))))))))
dont befriend me if you entend to hurt me, dont touch me if it will hurt, please be kind, thank you...
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

I don't have time to read all your posts right now but I'll post next week! ^_^
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

*she jumps out of her bed and pulls matt along behind her as she runs out to ken* hi ken..umm..how are you? *she stands beside ken with a kind smile* any thing you wanna talk about??????? *tilts her head*
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Koji is standing in Snow's room trying to figure out if Snow likes Ken better than him
My Mod App.
RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

hm...oh...-hears kojis thoughts- ill be right back ken! -runs to her room and tackle hugs koji- oh koji your silly!!! -hugs koji tight- your one of he closest people to me -smiles-
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

*falls to the ground getting hugged, but hugs back* "Oh...you can read minds?" he says, sounding surprised, but happy.
My Mod App.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

((my school blocked AA and every proxy site and i finally found a way around the filter!!!))

Ken was confused. He saw Matt giving him a sheepsih look and he realized what was going on. "Come here you little twerp! How many times have I told you not to worry about me."
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

((would you mind if Salem and Ken hooked up?))
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

((hey! of course not! I think Koji and Snow are going to hook up so why not have someone for Ken too?))
My Mod App.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

((Or someone for Salem for that matter))
My Mod App.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

((i dont mind either))
Ken sighs once again. "I suppose you could help yourself. You always did care about me more than yourself. Oou first priority is making sure you have someone for you when I bite the dust."

Matt whined. "But you've been alone for so long. I dont even know if that part of you exists anymore after what happened....I will find someone for you before you get someone for me!"
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Salem walked outside to join Ansem.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Ken had seen the girl before but now that he really looked at her, he felt emotions he had not felt in 3 years. He couldn't get distracted now. "Matt, I will take care of myself after I take care of you. That is the end of this conversation. Why dont you go practice your archary skilz so you can pwn people who want to kill you." ((sorry about the uh, words of choice. I had a sudden urge to use them randomly. it shouldnt happen again))

Matt saw the way Ken glanced at Salem. "Ok. Fine. You win. I'll go practice." He turned and ran off with a big grin.

"That kid is planning something...."