Yōkai Academy

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Yōkai Academy

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

note from the creator: ( :mrgreen: )

well...i just feel like falling back onto the standard "demon high" type topic...and i'm too lazy to read through all the others...of old rpers this is a fairly standard topic...and these never last long but i want to try and change it up a bit some how...
-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Back Story:

For two hundred years the Yokai (demon/oni/spirit) Academy (k-12) has stand proud and strong as a shining example of work where supernatural creatures have been educated into fitting in with the now dominant human civilization. Vampire, Werewolves, animals, demons, and other supernatural beings have come into this school in a hope of fitting in with human beings, and living in the outside world.

This school has been placed in the midpoint of the human world and the demon world,d existing in both but separate, and this is because there are both night and day classes. the school is headed by a powerful Mononoke and an omnouji, and it's separate classes are guarded by both a races in two separate student committee's.

it is forbidden for day school student to meet the night school students, and it is forbidden for the day school students to be on the ground during the night. the demon students (the night school) are allowed to be out during the day and in fact it is encouraged in small amounts, but revealing their true form is strictly forbidden and if found they will be expelled and if they attack human's they will be sent back to the spiritual realm or even executed.

The two comitee's are the Day School Guardian's, and the Night School Guiders.

Guardians are human beings given the truth and anti-demon weaponry, or bestowed with powerful abilities. they are extremely skilled in what they do. often Guardian's are those who already know the truth , magical and spiritually inclined humans, or psychers (Espers, psychics, etc.)

Guider's are are generally the most powerful and most sympathetic to the schools cause. they are the strongest of the supernatural beings and generally the most used to the human realm. they are also quite influential as they are the higher ups in the Yokai hierarchy. but they are also suppose to wear a power inhibitor which they can temporarily disable, but not without alerting the school headmasters.

The human's live under a house Dormitory, where there are 4 dorms: Arthurias (represented by a lion belt buckle or a lion pin), Musashi (represented by a red and gold wristband or a black beaded necklace), Joan (represented by a white wristband decorated by crossess, or a cross pin), Tomoe (represented by a panda pin, or a rabbit pin)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Character Sheets:
restrictions
- Guardian's are the only playable humans, since the other's aren't suppose to know about demon movements
- yokai can be as equally strong as a guider but never stronger, general difference is whether your char truly supports the school beliefs or not

Guardians
Name:
appearance:
House: (Male -> Arthurias , Musashi; Female -> Tomoe, Joan)
grade:
powers/weapons/abilities: (no more than 2)
bio:

Guiders
Name:
sex:
Grade:
Appearance:
True-
Human-
Powers: (no more than 3)
Power inhibitor: (item, and affect)
bio:

regular Yokai
Name:
sex:
Grade:
Appearance:
True-
Human-
Powers: (no more than 2)
bio:

-=-=-=-=-=
PLZ join, GL and HF

-----------------------------------
Name: Luriyu Fujiwara
sex: male
appearance: http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm12 ... lasses.jpg
House: Musashi
grade: 11
powers/weapons/abilities: telekinesis, Purification
bio: oldest heir to a shinto shrine. Luriyu has no actual skill in the creation of barriers and such but has been born with purification abilities and was given telekinesis when he became a guardian. he is an honor student, but is generally thought to have a fragile body since he often get's doctor's notes to stay out of gym class. he became a guardian because of his initial purification abilities, which allows him to be unharmed by any non-physical demonic attack.
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Re: Yōkai Academy

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Name: Keiya Tenpouin
race: Greater Demon
sex: Male
Grade: 11
Appearance:
True- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/ ... Terror.jpg
Human- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/ ... aFinal.jpg
Powers: Sorcery, Pyrokinesis (hellfire) and Flight
Power inhibitor: An amethyst embedded in his left palm... It holds back his true form but allows its power to be drawn upon with-out changing. Pulling his full power through the gem will tempoarly destroy it allowing him to fight at full power. This destruction of the gem also notifies the schools headmasters as well.

Bio: Keiya had started school later then most due to him moving around alot. Being placed in the school he grew to beleive in what it could bring to both the human and supernatural realms. With this in mind he has become a Guider... He is perhaps the most easy going in the school willing to help anyone no matter the time of day or race. His only habits are to be on the school roof every morning and night to watch the sun rise and set....
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Name: Sahara Goldenwolf
sex: female
appearance: http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f280/ ... megirl.jpg
House: Tomoe
grade: 10?
powers/weapons/abilities: her only power is sealing. She has a ancient looking sword she uses, a black blade, with silver hilt, inset with gold designs and emeralds.
bio: Sahara was born human to a human father and demon mother. Her mother herself was a demon hunter, hunting rogue demons. she was also an outcast. Sahara's older brother is pure demon, Sahara choosing to come to the same school as him.

Name: Talisman Goldenwolf
race: Demon
sex: male
Grade: 11
Appearance:
Human- http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f280/ ... ghtOwl.jpg
True- http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h141/ ... _thumb.jpg
Powers: Can summon one being called Sakura Death. Said to be the spirit of his mother. He can also use black fire and talismans, like his mother.
Power inhibitor: Has a purple dog collar round his neck with a silver bell. It holds back his true form and also helps him to use his powers with out him changing. It also aids an easy change into his real form, but the collar turns red when he does.
bio: Talisman was the first child of DMG and her first lover Huyate. He was one of three children, though no one knows what has happened to his triplet sister and brother. He alone knows that Sahara was one in three as well, though he does not tell his little sister. He knows the where abouts of his little brothers, but wishes he knew the location of his triplet demon siblings
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

i will be joining later i think
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Name: Alyce Traner
race: Demon
sex: Female
Grade: 10th
Appearance:
True- http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll44 ... ing777.jpg
Human- http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o225 ... =Alice.jpg
Powers: telekinesis and Controle over shadows
bio: She love to use her telekinesis to make people think there in another "wonderland" she is very skilled in both her powers and people like to stay on her good side.
She keeps a pet kitten with her at all times. Her human form is her true form and the cat is her inner Demon.

Her kitten: http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg19 ... DAedit.jpg
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

Name: Alkelie Halliwel
Race: Magician/Mage
Grade: 11th
Appearance:
True: http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r203 ... redguy.jpg
Bio: since warlocks and mages, are born with human appearance even thou they are magical creatures he doesnt get respect from the other demons, but since he comes from a lineage of Pure Mages/warlocs they dont tease him either. the youngest generation of his family always has a great amount of magic until the first born has a child then his magic goes down to normal, because he is the first born and only born of his generation he is overrunned with magical power plus his tatoo on the back of his neck is a symbol to amplify his magic 2 full.
Powers: besides his magic he has no other power.
Power inhibitor: he wears a ring that wont come off unless ordered to, this ring cuts his magic down to 2/10 of his normal power, but he cheated with his tatoo wich takes his power up to 4/10 but no ones knows what his tatoo really does. He always dreamed of going to schoo, with humans because of his appearance he taught he could make some friends but since its forbidden he discarted this dream.
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

i think once we have one more guardian we should be fine ^_^ i plan to put twists and an actual storyline l8ter but first we should make this enjoyable and start developing character relations ^_^... i mean, the human side has to be shown with more than one full and one half-demon XD
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Hahah we have like 2 humans and the rest are night school XD
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

well im sure El has something instore for that
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

hahhaaha yeah but we need one more human (O_O) otherwise no starty
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Electrixal
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Electrixal »

Name: Mikana (Trixal) Rogue
appearance: http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh26 ... eneral.jpg
House: Arthurias
grade: 10
powers/weapons/abilities: Electricity
bio: Mikana was given the name Trixal when he was given the power to conduct electricity and has been called that ever since. He is a boy who likes to be left alone sometime to gather his thoughts and right them down in his notebook.
What good is cake if you can't eat it!?
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

WE can start thx 4 joining evry1 and let's have fun ^_^
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-

It was the end of the first day of school, the student's in clubs and teams were walking out of school back toward their respected dorms on the eastern side of the large school area. the sun was starting to set, but it would still be another hour till it completely went down. A group of Student's were starting to make their way to the Western gate, where the night school students would be coming out of their dorms while the sun was setting.

Luriyu followed the small group of student's ranging from grade six student's to the curious grade tens. he sighed as he walked behind them keeping his distance knowing where they were going but stayed far enough to not be noticed and yet close enough to protect them.

They walked on a 10 foot pebbled pathway, flanked by black lamp posts and a sakura tree forest which lead to different pathway's of the large school. the lights were reminiscent of the 1800's candle light's of London, that were 10 paces apart. the lights seemed to be electricity driven but the light always seemed to be a bright flame, it was another of the school's many mysteries.

the student's were whispering to themselves, it was a standard thing happening in the school, and so long as the day student's were in the eastern dorm area it was fine, but Luriyu was always there to follow the usual group of students.

The group had stopped at a finely decorated Brass gate which automatically opened when ever the sun was at a right time, but there was always the small door which only let those who had the night school key through.

the night school student's appeared normal, and each were supposed to wear a midnight blue and purple band across their right arm. they had satarted slowly coming out of the large houses and apartment's behind the large stone fenced dorm area. Luriyu had placed fixed his wristband and had stood beside a group of grade eight girls, who were irregular's to the regular sight show.

"cmon all of you get back to your dorm's! stop bothering me and the night school students like every day!" Luriyu spoke out loudly so that the group could hear him, the group of girl's stared at him and gave a simultaneous "why should we?"

after they said that the first wave of night student's came out of the gate and were immediately met by the group. Luriyu sighed and shook his head "why do i even bother?" he spoke to himself
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Sahara walked down the path, looking up at the lights glowed into life. She saw the usual group waiting to oggle the Night Students. She sighed as a feeling of anger rose. Swallowing it down, she walked up to the group and looked about. Spotting Luriyu, she smiled and moved over to stand beside him. She looked at the first group of Night Students approach
"Here for the show again Luriyu?" she said, a slight mocking tone to her voice. She looking disapprovingly at the group of girls then looked back at the Night students. A genuine smile rose to her lips as she spotted Talisman. Her brother.

Talisman sighed as he saw the crowd
"Not again. Won't we ever leave in peace," he scanned the crowd and smiled hesitantly as he spotted the little blonde figure of Sahara. He waved briefly at her, then followed the rest of the NS

Sahara grinned as she waved back and sighed
"I wish I could hang out with him more. It's so annoying," The group of girls looked at Sahara with curiosity and she gave them a blank stare. Turning to Luriyu, she sighed again
"Can't we do something about the crowd?"
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Alyce ran twords the rest of the night group. She was always late.
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Alkelie started to come out of the dorm with his group of 11th graders and noticed the comotion "I see they are back" He then walked passed sahara and Luriyu, and looked back at them. Ill take care of this ones but he showed no emotion at all cause he knew he wasnt well respected by the others cause he looks human 24/7. "you girls really shouldnt do this". Then he just looked down and started to whistle as he whistled the girls eyes went blank souless almost and they started to walk back towards their dorm leaving luriyu alone. "dont worry like always they wont remember" he said to the others as he went back to his group and led then inside the school.
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku

Post by Goldenwolf »

Talisman watched cooly as Alkelie tranced the girls and sent them away. He looked about to make sure no one else had noticed
"Hey Alkelie, be carefull when your doing that, someone else might see you," he said before walking ahead.

Sahara frowned at Alkelie's actions and noticed the whispered words that Talisman said to him. She looked up at Luriyu
"You have to stop him doing that. Someone will notice one day you know. He thinks he can handle it, but he should be stopped. One day these people will remember," She watched silently as the NS walked past
AMRAY FANGIRL <3