Broken Wings

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Re: Broken Wings

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

"well I've learned that some good training takes away boredom. So, maybe we could spar?" he said with his voice still sounding like he was never happy.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

shrughs "fine with me." stands up looking bored "No sorrow if we accidently kill each other?"
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"No, sorrow. We go till the other gives, or till something interrupts. Even if it means death." He smiled a toothy grin. He opened his cloak revealing a sword, he drew the katana and readied it.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

looks at it with mild interest "U can use that I'll use nothing." smiles "So lets start." steps back a little to give u room then stands there

(g2g take a shower brb in a few)
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((yea after this post I need to go o bed so I'll continue tomorrow))

"Fine if you shall not use a weapon neither shall I," he stated putting his sword away. "You make the first move." he stated in a calm voice.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

(kk)

looks at u "Thats no fun. use it. I'll use a weapon but only when and if I need it."
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Name: Yuki, Aki
Race: Fallen Angel
Weapons: http://www.gamemaker.nu/upload/image/FantasySword1.jpg
Bio:
Appearance: http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w106 ... rkness.jpg
Misc: (Don't need to do that)
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Notices a strange feeling in the air. "There's another fallen nearby. May we postpone this fight, while I check it out?" he said not taking his eyes off the window.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

smiles 'U felt it finnaly. Its probly just a heart wandering by. They do that a lot. The shattered heart of a fallen my never leave the earth untile it is let back in heaven."
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Aki landed at a house near by two fighting fallen angels...he hate fighting and hate to hear people agruing
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Kenji sighed as he had finished dinner. Michika had also finished and had started on the dishes.
Kitara quickly stood up as she rushed over to Michika. "Why don;t i handle this Michika-san." She says taking over
Michika nodded with respect as she stepped away. "ano...is it alright if i go for a little walk?" She asks.
Kitara nodds "Of cource dear, just take Kenji with you" She says with a small smile.
"Alright Kitara-san" She says as she turns to Kenji.
Kenji lays his empty dishes inside the sink for his mother to clean up. He ran over to Michika as they put on their shoes as they began to walk out of the apartment.

Both walk in slight silence for a while,
but that all changed when Michika noticed a angel's presence.

((Aki-kun= alright um..thankies for joining!~ ano...Aaron(The Hooded Boy's Character) isn't an angel, he is a half dragon.))
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

um...can I just jump in anywhere here?
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((True, at least now I know people read my posts lol))

Aaron turns and jumps out the window. Once he is outside he simply disappeared.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

(lol)

sits there waiting
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

He appeared near Aki and said, "Well who might you be?"
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

((Karin Rengu=yes you can hop in whenever you like. just make sure you know the basic story of what is going on))

Michika curiously follows the presence of the newfound angel.
Noticing another presence with it. "Its him" She mumbles as she heads to the angel's presence but with more speed.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?