RP of a ruined future

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Re: RP of a ruined future

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Ansem flew off defeating her purpose for going out in the first place
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Ken started wondering why ANsem flew off. Against his better judgement, and getting extremely nervous, he went up to Salem. "Why did Ansem fly away,? Do you know?"
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

She shrugged "most likely got bored i guess. he does that sometimes."
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

He walked over to her causally. "You're kinda cute, you know that? Sorry for being blunt, but I've been outof it for so long, I need to get my game back.....or not...."
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

She blushed and looked away
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

"This is so awkward......I only say 'or not' becasue if I get lucky enough.....maybe I wont need too...." He start to blush and his voice got smaller and he looked down. He had never felt this nervous before.
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

She turned her head to one side, confused with how shy he was getting.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

He turned his head and blushed. 'Damn!' he thought, 'She may never want to be with me now.' He looked at her, blushing eve nmore than before. "What I'm trying to say is.....will you want to go out on a date with me?"

Matt was spying on them. He was laughing silently because of how dorky Ken was being.
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

She smiled and nodded "I would love it"
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

"How about we go and wonder the town. My treat....." Not sure how to really go about this, Ken sorta winged it.

If Matt hadnt left them alone, he would have given himself away becasue now he was laughing uncontrollably.
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

she looked down, smiled then blushed, without looking up she said "sounds nice to me"
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

"Where would you like to go?"
RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by RosiaSnow »

-she smiles- yep! i can read minds koji! -blushes- please dont be mad at me for this koji i just really wanna show you how much i really like you -smiles and kisses koji on the lips then gets up and bows- im sorry please dont hate me -she turns and runs off to the town-
dont befriend me if you entend to hurt me, dont touch me if it will hurt, please be kind, thank you...
Neko Layana
Master Otaku

Post by Neko Layana »

(hi can i join? ill make a uh...info thingy mew mew! =^.^=)

Name: Layana (call me laya!)

Age: 15 acts younger cuz shes playfull and cute and a nneekkkoooo *giggles*

Height: 5'0" me'sa be short ;_; nyuu!

Apearance: neko/human form------> http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g178/ ... s_Neko.jpg kitten form-----> http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z198 ... tten-2.jpg

Bio: My entire family is made of neko's, im the weakest one...im always running form dogs and wolfs and humans who dont like me = ;_;= nyuuu (nyuu = a sad/scared neko noise i make and mew = a happy(sometimes scared) noise i make ^^) uhh...OH!!! im travleing around because some humans took my little sister and now im looking for them...OH! i am a very playfull person, i act and most people say i am cute..ill cuddle up to anyone who will let me....uhhh..hmmm...mewwww...*pouts* im kind, i dont like it when people get hurt it makes me cry = ;_;= nyuuu...i have claws but thats about it...im a weakling aannnddddddd..............uuhh...well i got nothin else to say meww! OH AND I CAN TURN INTO A LITTLE WHITE KITTEN! SO BE NICE TO ME PLEASE!

she walks out of the ally way in the form of a little kitten "mew mew" she stops to lick her paw and rub her little kitten face with it. "mewwww" she walks down the crouded street of the town dodging feet. she looks to her right down an ally way and sees a couple dogs. "n-nyuu" she takes off running when the dogs start to chase her again dodging feet and having people watch her run from the dogs, "MEW!" she runs into someones leg falling onto her butt still in her kitten form the dogs stop shortly behind her. she turns around seeing the dogs snarling and barking at her. with her ears pinned back she backs up against a wall after backing past the feet of the person she bumped into. "nnnyyyuuuuuuu! nyyuuuuu!!" ears pinned back her tail between her legs she feels as though she wont make it through this. also wishing someone would help her "nyuuuuuuuuu!!!".
Last edited by Neko Layana on May 29, 2008 8:25pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Matt sensed something wrong and ran into town. He ran on all fours and soon found three dogs cornering a white kitten. He lets out a hiss and gets his two daggers ready. His cat ears twiched. "Leave the kitten alone. She is of my kind." He walked over and picked up the kitten. "All safe now. I think I'll keep you with me to make sure you dont get in anymore trouble. Now, what should I name you?" He started scratching under the kittens chin.
Neko Layana
Master Otaku

Post by Neko Layana »

"nyuu" laya made a little scared noise as she watched the 3 dogs get closer to her. she watched the new boy and hoped he was here to help"nyuu!" she jumped around as he picks her up. "mew!" purrs then jumps out of the matt's arms. she lands and turns twards him, she turns to her human/neko form. "h-hello..a-and thank you f-for saving me" she bows her tail sways behind her and her cat ears twich. she backs away nervously hoping he will exept her, she doesnt notice his cat ears. "nyuu uh.um..." fumbles her fingers nervously as her grean eyes watch matt carfully, waiting for his responce.