Broken Wings

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Re: Broken Wings

Post by Morph »

shoots at ur heart "U ruined the only fun i get. They must of got a new leader they usually leave fallen angels alone." looks at Dragon boy the bow and arrows disappear walks up to and pulls down the hood

(if u weren't going to show then i'll show for u lol. g2g take a shower idk if i will be back. Track hurts the legs.)
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

His face showed with a grin. His hood down revealed that he was in fact only a 15 year old boy. He had attractive features, but a unique look in his eyes. (Will put up pic later) He tilted his head to the side and looked at Killua's hand which was now covered with shadows, and they were creeping up his arm slowly. "You better take care of that." He said.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

smiles "Now that the face I would of liked to meet the first time." looks at the shadows and shrughs "Why its not going to kill me. it will disappear once it reaches my shoulder."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Aki seat away from all the trouble of the other people.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"Why do you say that? It is a special shadow I created before it will engulf your entire body sufficating you."
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

smiles "I'd rather die then stay a halfie but with u here. I'll stay for a little while longer." brushes the shadow off his hand shining bright
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

The shadow just seems to grow onto his other hand. "Let me take care of it," Aaron moved hand over the shadow absorbing it. He put it back into the cloak. "This things made of the stuff."
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

smiles "Well I have to go. Nothing to do but standing on a roof without anyone but fallen angels around I'll probly get shot." spreads his black wings and flies away

Aki jump and spread his wings and flew near where ....aaron and Killua and look at them with disgust
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"So as I was saying, who might you be?" he said turning his attention to Aki.

Aki jumped and spread his wings "NO TELLING U" he look at him angrily

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

stops right behind Aki similing "Hey Aaron catch." kicks Aki's back down to Aaron lands directly underneath where he was his wings staying out
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"Don't hurt him!!!" aaron yelled. He helped Aki up, he looked at her with the expressionless look he always has, "Don't mind him. So why not tell me your name? I am not evil, I protect the weak and only fight for what I believe is right."

Aki growled "first one thing aaron im not a freakin girl and i freakin boy and Name is Aki" looks at Killua and flutter his wings.

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

smiles pointing to the black wings "Not my fault. I only got these things 2weeks ago."

MY BAD BECAUSE, IM MEANT TO HAVE MY CHARACTER AS A GUY BUT, HE DOES LOOK LIKE A GIRL