half-demon high (take 2)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Re: half-demon high (take 2)

Post by Morph »

hate flashes through his eyes quickly then disappears "I skip classes Aki's the one that goes ask him."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Aki smile and whimper and lower his ear and nuzzle aaron
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

He stopped scratching and kneeled to look Aki in the eyes. "So what types of things do you take classes for in a Demon school?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

stands there waiting he folded his wing leaving them out
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.

Aki snuggle aaron a lot and lick him in the neck
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

((i'll kill u if ur making another plot twsit))
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"Ok, i get it you accept me now....... but if you answer a few of my questions we could hang-out other times."
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

his wings disappear "The only class i know is combat one. Gym class."
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Aaron didn't even divert his eyes from Aki's as if he was having a mental conversation with him.

Aki wag his tail [I take scince, combat, art, and this class that teachs me to control my power better]

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"Hmmmm.... thank you...." he said standing up. He ran toward the window suddenly disappearing.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

sits down looking at Aki not looking more like glaring

Aki bark saying bye to him keep wagging his tail and turned to Killua and turned into the huge bird that was the size of dragon almost...."what a nice guy!"

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Is it ok for me to become a student even though I'm a half-dragon not demon?))
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

(Ur have dragon. Dragon's are demons just aren't referad to as demons much)

keeps glaring jealous flashing in his eyes

Aki look at him "WHAT?" flutter his wings happily