Random Funny Role-Playing

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Random Funny Role-Playing

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

This forum is supposed to be completely weird. There must be a story line though. The rules and rest are listed below.

Rules:

1: Each post must have something strange, random, funny, and not like your character to do in each post
2: The thing done must be possible for the character to do, but not likely for them to do
3: Characters must treat the randomness as if it were normal
4: Nothing that is nasty, unless it sounds as if it could be but is not
5: Have lot's of hilarious fun

About your character:

Name:
Powers/abilities:
Weapons:
Appearance:
Extra:

My Character:

Name: Aaron
Powers/abilities: The power to create and control fire, water, earth, air, light, dark, and electricity whenever and wherever he wants
Weapons: Katana
Appearance: http://photobucket.com/image/anime%20cl ... 8.jpg?o=15
Extra: N/A

Starting Setting:

Area: Apartment Building

There was a knock on the door. Aaron went and answered it. There was a big muscle man in very tight baby's clothes, the shirt had a baby ducky with a bib and pacifier. The man said in a high pitched voice, "Hello, I'm selling girl scout cookies. Would you like to buy some sir?" "No thank you." Aaron replied getting ready to close the door. The guy stopped the door with one hand and said, "I'll through this only worn once, by a girl that killed herself in it, tooth fairy outfit. Blood stains removed." Aaron thought about it and then asked, "Will it help me fly?" "Ummm.... yep!" the man replied. "I'll take 20 of everything you've got!" Aaron closed the door and put on the outfit. He ran around then jumped off his bed landing face down on the floor. "Maybe I need a higher jumping rate." he said to himself. He ran and jumped out his window. Luckily he lived on the second floor and landed where he did not break anything, on dog poop. He did not get up.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Random Funny Role-Playing

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Name: Aki
Powers/abilities: unknown right now but, his shapsifter
Weapons:
Appearance: http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn78 ... f7428f.jpg
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Aki fly and saw some swan birds flying above and then an huge eagle higher than the eagle and went potty and landed on the swan

Aki look at it and start to laught and a swan potty on him
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

Name: Mirae
Powers/abilities: Sorcery
Weapons: A staff/wand she can summon at any time
Appearance: http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s277 ... 007/62.jpg
Extra: She may look pretty and is from a long line of magic users, she actually is having a hard time using her powers unless she is "awakened"
Last edited by divinephoenix on May 05, 2008 10:42pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Aaron got up, still dressed weird. "That didn't work as I thought." he looked up and saw the flying person. "DARN!!!!! Why can't I manage to do that." He then remembered his powers and used air to lift himself to the skies. "Finnally!!" Then he realized he was scared of hights. "GETT ME DOWN FROM HERE!!!" He yelled not remembering that it was himself that got him up there in the first place.

((Thanks for joining))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

Mirae is doing her usual training in a VERY BIG FREE SPACE so that she wouldn't be able to cause any damage. She summoned her wand (less destructive than a staff) muttered some words 'I summon the great phoenix!' and a flamingo appeared, "a flamingo?Again. A phoenix!" then the flamingo became 30 feet tall. *looks scarily at the flamingo "Again! A phoenix!" then a giant chicken appeared in place of the flamingo. =__=" I give up..." and she turned back and took a big corn out of her bag "This is tiring" a huge shadow now is behind her, it is the chicken looking at her.."No this is MINE!" and the chicken breathe fire luckily she was able to avoid it and ran around trying to avoid the pecking chicken then she remembered her magic "Disappear!" huge flash of light flashed into the chicken's face and into the sky hitting a flying guy. The chicken just got angrier and run to the direction to where the guy would likely to fall.
Last edited by divinephoenix on May 07, 2008 12:34am, edited 1 time in total.
See my Drawings ^_^
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((What was the random/funny part in that? each post has to have your character do something dumb))
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

((I edited it, is it ok now? ))
See my Drawings ^_^
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Yea it's great now))
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

((thanks, let's continue with the RP now))
See my Drawings ^_^
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

The boy got up and said, "I went boom." Seeing the chicken he yelled, "Cluckers, your back!!!!!!!!" He chased the chicken around trying to hug it.
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

Looks at the chicken and guy running around and said " Good, now i can eat my corn in peace but all that running made ma hungry-er.." so she took her wand put the corn on a stump and said " I need an evilishly delicious meal!" but she missed the corn and hit the stump and soon the stomp was over 60 feet high. She looked high and saw the corn dangling on him. " GIVE ME BACK MY CORN!!!" And the stump roared at her and she run for dear life running pass the chicken and the guy.
See my Drawings ^_^
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

The guy had caught the chicken and was riding him. "CORN!!!!!!!!!" he yelled seeing the giant stump. The chicken started pecking at the stump but the boy got up, made a fist which ignited into flames. "Give me the corn!!!!!" he yelled jumping up. He punched the giant stump causing it to ignite and disintegrate. The corn fell and turned to ashes. The boy collapsed crying, "Why, why, why? It was so young, and delicious. He then picked himself up and saw the running person. He disappeared and reappeared in-front of her, causing a collision. "Hi!" he said with a grin.
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

Mirae fell back when a person appeared in front of her with a little scream and a loud thud. "Don't do that!" Then the chicken went near the guy and she ran behind a tree, sitting one the ground, horrified, saying.." giant....chicken....pecking...fire breathing....chicken....pecking...the horror....my corn....My corn..." She got to her senses and approached the guy "Where's my corn?!"
See my Drawings ^_^
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

He Looked down and said, "sorry it didn't make it."
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

" So my corn is..."*starts crying* "That corn is so special..I'll never forget all the good times we've had..they were so magical"
See my Drawings ^_^