RP of a ruined future

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
RosiaSnow
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: RP of a ruined future

Post by RosiaSnow »

-she runs past matt and the new girl waving- HI BYE! (XD lol)
dont befriend me if you entend to hurt me, dont touch me if it will hurt, please be kind, thank you...
Neko Layana
Master Otaku

Post by Neko Layana »

she watches the girl run past and has a confused face when she sees her wings "what the...?" she looks back at matt smileing "s-so..u-um...nyuuuu!!!" she covors her ears quickly in a confused mannor still hoping matt doesnt reject her sitll not seeing his cat ears.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Koji...is confused
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Matt stands in disbeleif for a moment. Then his face lights up with an unparalleled joy. "YAY!!!!!!!!" He glomped her and started purring. "I've finally found someone like me!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!" His ears were twitching like crazy and his tail would not stay still.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Neko Layana
Master Otaku

Post by Neko Layana »

"MEWW!! Y-YOUR A NEKO TO!?!?!?!?!?" she hugs him back also starting to purr. ( =^.^= ) "mew! yay! im happy to! whats your name? my names layana but you can call me laya!" she grinned cutely as her ears twiched and her tail swung around crazily.
Nagisa Aoi
Newbie Otaku

Post by Nagisa Aoi »

((may i join?))

Name: Nagisa Aoi!

looks: http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a277/...nagisa.jpg

Personallity: nice, kind, shy, easily scared, cute, clumbsy, clueless...what ever else people have described her as...

BIO: I suddenly transfers to an all-girls school called St. Miator Girl's Academy. The reason I transferred is because my parents went overseas for work, leaving me behind. I ended up transferring to Miator after my aunt, who is a past graduate of St. Miator, the oldest school of Astraea Hill, recommended I attend. I seem to have a peppy personality, which can usually cause me to get in trouble if it gets the best of me. This trait is apparently quite distinguishing, as Amane Ohtori from Spica had commented that the other Miator students remind me of 'caged birds', but I am extraordinarily different. Other things about me include that I am easily frightened, making me tremble at even the slightest mention of something scary. This continues the theme that i tend to be more childish than most of the rest of the students my age.

she walks through the town smileing and hugging her book to her chest, thinking about a certian someone. "oh..i wonder if I'll ever see her...?" she doesnt pay atention to where shes going and bumps into someone. she stands there and blinks hoping the person she bumped into wont be mad for her clumbsy/cluelessness.
I love Shizauma-chan with all my heart...i love no one more than her! -she smiles sweetly while looking up at the sky-
Neko Layana
Master Otaku

Post by Neko Layana »

she continued to hug Matt and giggling she kissed him on the cheek getting all to exited ( XD ) "nyuu sorry!" she grinned a cheasy grin and continued to hug matt.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Matt was happy and kisssing her back. He finally found someone like him!! "My name is Matt!!"
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

The Brown-Eyed Boy wrote:"Where would you like to go?"
"i dont care"
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Ken took her hand and started walking in a random direction.

Matt was still jumping up and down wildly.
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

She pulled her hand back outta habbit and fallowed him
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Post by silvernekokitsune »

name: silver
height:5'4
appearence: http://photobucket.com/image/anime%20gi ... te.jpg?o=2
Bio: she wanders from place to place hopeing to find someone who recognises he, a few years ago she was attacked by a monster and was injured badly,she has no memory of her life or anyone who was in it. because of that she is she and wants attention and affection. she has powers but dosnt realise it yet. she has the ower to see people's past (ironic because she cant even remember her own >.<)
Last edited by silvernekokitsune on Jun 16, 2008 4:07pm, edited 1 time in total.
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

walks in and lookes around lost "e-excuse me..does anyone-" she is then knocked over by ken and looks up at him "i'm so sorry" she said,her eyes starting to tear up
Neko Layana
Master Otaku

Post by Neko Layana »

She smiles and huggles matt as tight as possible and smiles "hi! my names layana! I cant beleave I fanally found a neko like my self!!" She giggles and smiles still hugging matt.

(stupid computer...it crashed >.<)