Whats this?

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
SASSZAIN

Whats this?

Post by SASSZAIN »

Okay, so i have a friend who was trying to remember this anime he saw a while back on AS, and he dun remember much.

a teenage guy is main character. - MIght be younger than the chicks.

there are two females that go on missions, maybe, and they live with grandparents.

they live in a house but travel in space.

there where three round dots or crystals on their weapons

that and it was on AS about the same trigun

*AS = Adult Swim
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku

Re: Whats this?

Post by Yuki~ »

Wouldn't it be Vandread? I don't know XDD
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
SASSZAIN-dunwannalogin
Visitor

Post by SASSZAIN-dunwannalogin »

No.. I dun think its that...
Duuz
Uber Otaku

Post by Duuz »

I'm getting a Tenchi Muyo vibe here. Although the description isn't exactly like that, technically Ayeka and Ryoko are older than Tenchi even if they do look his age. But I thought Tenchi Muyo didn't run on AS but Tsunami long before Trigun was on CN.
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes
pothead420
Visitor

Post by pothead420 »

Hey dude thx for that zain there said y'all could figure it out and its been so long since iv seen it but i guess i remembered enough eh. Also i did say that tenchi was possibly younger than the chicks hehe but minute detail just saw it, But ya awsome thx for the reply!!!
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

unce unce, Yeah, I knew AA would know it, even tough i Didnt :D

pluss for those wonderin, which is prolly only maybe athos, I'm on a friends comp right now, and when i made the first and second post. Dun beleive me? :?: push that button :o

Anyways! yeah, now my friend is DLing all of tenchi muyo.. but, theres like, a buncha other things with it, like Tenchi in tokyo and some others.. Are those like, other seasons?
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
lllsondowlll
Baka Otaku

Post by lllsondowlll »

Wow, starting on the path of tenchi like I did but a week ago. Awesome show don't let your friend watch it to fast, maybe an episode a day or else it will slip by and leave you hanging for the next fix. To answer your question this is how tenchi should be watched
Tenchi Muyo! / Ryo-ohki (20 episodes)
Tenchi Muyo! Mihoshi Special (1 episode)
Tenchi universe (26 episdoes)
Tenchi in Tokyo (26 episodes)
Tenchi Movies (Tenchi in love, Daughter of Darkness, Tenchi Forever!) *can be set before or after gxp, doesn't matter*
Tenchi GXP (26 episodes)

That should be all, Also note that Tenchi was never aired on adult swim but aired on cartoon network's toonami.
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

i gave up on Tenchi after Tenchi in Tokyo...Tenchi GXP just didn't do it for me and i got bored of Tokyo half way in XD

ur forgeting the spin off magic girl series which was about Sasami ^_^...but that isn't really tenchi XD
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
lllsondowlll
Baka Otaku

Post by lllsondowlll »

Tenchi in tokyo started off bad but got better as it progressed, GXP could have had a more adult voice for seina. Even though it wasn't tenchi as the main character it continued the story and had the same atmosphere so I was able to dig it and get past seina's (12 year, in a 16 year olds body) voice. I also refuse to recognise the sasami series as tenchi because it doesn't have the tenchi atmosphere but in like 2 episodes and the only thing that keeps that series anywhere near related to tenchi is the fact the tenchi trademark characters are actually in it for about 2 episodes, on the other hand everything else is different, Plus I think the series is mostly directed at young girls too :P.