No Opinion
6%

Total votes: 17

Yuzi
Master Otaku
Location: going to the mall with Konata, Miyuki, Kagami, and Tsukasa

My Moderator's Application-Yuzi

Post by Yuzi »

So what's up people?! I'm kinda knew here and I like to be random as well as helpful, so I'm posting this Mod's App. :D

My main goal is to improve the status of AA even just a little bit, that's why I think that being a mod would be good for me! :D

My first topic I guess should be about flaming in chat. When you flame in chat, you make it to where the chat is unable to progress in a timely manner. I'm looking at all those people who do this. Saying un necessary things in a chat room is not illegal, but is not helpful either.It slows the progress of teh chat. That's why sometimes, people are a little slow responding to a question if you ask one. If I see people who flame in chat, they would get a warning, and if further actions must be taken, then they will get a temporary suspension. :(

The occasional "damn", "ass", or "hell" is fine but an overuse of the words, especially the too profound words and the too "B" words must be dealt with appropriately. If the user continues to use an overdose of these words, then they will receive a temporary suspension. We have so may young users on AA, so I ask that you please watch your temper as well as your language. Children are so impressionable these days. :o

In the forums, we need to keep them clean and tidy for the younger users of AA. If you feel that you need to post something dirty, do it in the Adult section of AA. Also, before you go and post a topic, you need to make sure that one doesn't exist already. I will have to delete or remove the post, for we don't have an unlimited space for topics. If you flame on the forum, then I will warn you (that's if I have the position yet), and I will take further action if needed. [-X I don't really want to have to do that, but if I must, I will. :cry:

I wish to make this site safe and fun for all AA users! \:D/ I accept all comments that you have and I am hoping for the best! :D

Thanks for reading my application and I hope to get to know you all!

Thanks,
Yuzi :heartbeat:

P.S.:scorpionwarrior just mentioned something. When you want to make a topic about something, but it already exists, just merge it with another topic of teh same, or almost same name. :D
Last edited by Yuzi on Jun 12, 2008 5:21am, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't have a dream, then how are you ever going to have a dream come true?
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Re: My Moderator's Application-Yuzi

Post by scorpionwarrior »

First thing, Nice app layout 8)

But, I think you need a little more time to get to know people around AA first.
Flaming in the chat may be a bad thing but is that all you would do, There is far more that goes on in chat than just flaming >_>
Also there is something called "merge", handy thing for when someone makes a topic that already exists.

I'm not going to vote yet, I don't believe the length someones here has anything to do with how well they do BUT need to get to know a few people here first to understand how people joke around, etc
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Athos

Post by Athos »

You're still too green here. Also, what you mentioned in your mod app is something that AA users should already know. >.>
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Hige
Ex-Moderator

Post by Hige »

Didn't you just join?...like....today? (technically lastnight but still)
You are quite green still, you should become a darker shade of blue before making a mod app.
Je Vois Tout
If you let the fly live the spider is going to die.
You can't save both without one suffering.
The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

[censored] oath, do you morons really want to be taken seriously?
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
Yuzi
Master Otaku

Post by Yuzi »

First off, thanks for all the comments! I really appreciate them! It's nice to know what people think! I know that I'm still new here (I like the term you guys used (green) :D Very creative! I hope that you all continue to post! :heh:

P.S.: Thanks, scorp, for saying that my mod app's layout was nice! :D
If you don't have a dream, then how are you ever going to have a dream come true?
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

The mod requirements is to be a member for at least 3 months. I don't really know you all that well, and there fore have nothing to base an opinion around.

If you see me in the chat pop on it and talk or send me a PM. I'm generally nice to noobies and give most a warm welcoming.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Yuzi
Master Otaku

Post by Yuzi »

Ok, I will! thanks, Aoi! :) I didn't know that yuo had to be a member for three months before you can be accepted as a mod :Heh: . Well, with that said, you don't get the title immediately anyway. :)
Seras

Post by Seras »

Okay, I've read ALOT of posts saying that Insane is Lexin so I did a moddy thing and Isane Kotetsu, Lexin Kotetsu, Hello Kitty and Yuzi are all the same person. Or at least they are all using the same computer. Judgement I used for Insane Kotetsu's mod application will be the same for any of those users listed above until I get substantial proof [maybe like a photo] that you all are not the same person.

That says it all.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Yuzi
Master Otaku

Post by Yuzi »

Seras, I appreciate your post, but, I don't have anything to use to were I could download a picture and post it on the WWW... sorry, but we all are in the same house right now and we have to use the same computer... it gets kinda aggrivating, I know, but that's all we have to use... I really wish that everyone would stop saying that Lexin and Isane are the same person, you can ask silvernekokitsune, xxemo_ghostxx, as well as The Hooded Boy. Trust me, they're different... please don't be mad from the post, I don't want anyone to hate me... :(
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Small hint:
Do not worry about if people hate you or not, it happens and is not preventable. Everyone is different and not everyone agrees on the same thing.
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Seras

Post by Seras »

Yuzi you can't be a mod if you don't like it when people hate you. People are going to get mad. They're fine with acting up and then they get mad when they get punished. And they'll be mad at the mod who punished them. If you can't take people being mad, or hating you then you can't be a mod.

I'm dropping the "you 4 are the same" thing so be happy.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Yuzi
Master Otaku

Post by Yuzi »

Okay, sorry... I understand! :) I will not be afraid of people hating me any more! :)
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

I'm sorry.. who are you? ]:
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Shy Guy
Rookie Otaku

Post by Shy Guy »

I vote... yes...
I have... no idea... why... I have this... disease... Tuberculosis sucks... :(
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Shy Guy wrote:I vote... yes...
Your vote doesn't count, you haven't even been here 1 day. How can you possibly know if anyone would be a good mod when you haven't been here long enough to know anyone or to judge their actions.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.