Quotes

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Re: Quotes

Post by scorpionwarrior »

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject - Winston Churchill
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

"Thou shalt not kill. Murder. The fifth commandment. But if you think about it...if you think about it, religion has never really had a problem with murder. Not really. No, more people have been killed in the name of God than for any other reason. All you have to do...all you have to do is look at slavery, the Middle East, the Crusades, the Inquisition, the Holocaust, and the World Trade Center, and you'll see how seriously the religious folks take "Thou Shalt Not Kill." The more devout they are...the more devout they are, the more they see murder as negotiable...it's negotiable. It depends, you know? It depends, it depends on who's doing the killing, and who's getting killed. "

"If I should be out driving around looking for a little fun and I see an accident, one that I am not involved in, I STOP IMMEDIATELY! Well, I want to get a good look at what's going on. I'm never too busy that I can't stop to enjoy someone else's suffering. "

All done by George Carlin...May he Rest in Peace
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
FoxyDawn555
Rookie Otaku

Post by FoxyDawn555 »

The big difference between genius and stupid is genius knows his limits.
- Unknown
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Post by silvernekokitsune »

"i may not agree with what you say but i will defend to the death your right to say it" i forgot
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

all references say Voltaire..
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

If you are going to kick a tiger in the a$$, you had better have a plan on how to deal with his teeth....
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Change is inevitable - except from a vending machine. ~Robert C. Gallagher
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

FoxyDawn555
Rookie Otaku

Post by FoxyDawn555 »

Far and away the best prize that life offers
is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.
-- Theodore Roosevelt
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

"Sometimes connections between people run deeper than where they're from, or what color skin they have" - Piccolo(English Dub)
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Mrs. Vengeance
Absolute Otaku

Post by Mrs. Vengeance »

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." - Ghandi

"What we think, we become." - Buddha

"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." - Buddha

"One good thing about music, when it hits - you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." - Bob Marley
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing - Socrates (also in my sig right now)

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

"A man will pay two dollars for something that is worth a dollar and a half, that he wants.
A woman will pay a dollar and a half for something that is worth two dollars, and know nothing about it." - Unknown (please find if you can)

"True love never dies for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds for a lifetime but lust just pushes away" - unknown
nricklee
Newbie Otaku

Post by nricklee »

Always Follow your dreams and Good Luck will Follow you.
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

"Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about creating yourself."
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

"When a man dies, all his glory among men dies also." --Stesichorus

"The whole difference between construction and creation is exactly this: that a thing constructed can only be loved after it is constructed; but a thing created is loved before it exists." --G.K. Chesterton

"There are some things which cannot be learned quickly, and time, which is all we have, must be paid heavily for their acquiring. They are the very simplest things and because it takes a man's life to know them the little new that each man gets from life is very costly in the only heritage he has to leave." --Ernest Hemingway
Jessie-Kah
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Jessie-Kah »

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet that person, we will know how to be grateful.

Don't cry because it is over; smile because it happened.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.

When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don't let her brush your hair.

Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.

It takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

You shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think.

No matter how you try to protect your children, they will eventually get arrested and end up in the local paper.

The people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away.

People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.

You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling reason why we observe daylight savings time.

The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers.

The main accomplishment of almost all organized protests is to annoy people who are not in them.

[Unknow Source]
Last edited by Jessie-Kah on Aug 29, 2008 4:44pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maybe its not my weekend
But its gonna be my year
And im so sick of watching while the minutes pass as i go nowhere
And this is my reaction, To everything i fear
Cause ive been going crazy i dont want to waste another minute here