What will happen when....

J.Kudo
Visitor

What will happen when....

Post by J.Kudo »

What do you think will happen when Rachel finnally figures out that Conan was Jimmy after all the thigs she did with him/told him/ whatever... I an't wait to see it... but with my luck i'll be 50 befire I do...
Anime_loverwolf176
Visitor

Post by Anime_loverwolf176 »

:roll: you aint ganna be that old....ok maybe it depends on How OLD YOU are >> and besides i think she would like kick his BUTT ha ha ha
J.Kudo
Visitor

Post by J.Kudo »

Trust me I'm THAT unluckey. My friend bet me a buck that in 6 rolls I couldn't roll a number between 2 and 5 on a die... in 5 tries (I needed the buck and he had extra change but I din't wnat to take it from him) I rolled 5 1s in a row... which the odds of are incredibly bad, needles to say that I then needed 2 bucks in stead of one...
Sparkle_the_Cutie
Visitor

Re: What will happen when....

Post by Sparkle_the_Cutie »

J.Kudo wrote:What do you think will happen when Rachel finnally figures out that Conan was Jimmy after all the thigs she did with him/told him/ whatever... I an't wait to see it... but with my luck i'll be 50 befire I do...

i think that shes gonna be so shocked...shes gonna probably hug Conan and try to go on dates with him and stuff.....what would YOU do if you were in Rachel's shoes :?: :?: :?: I would probably :cry:
oishi_shrimp
Visitor

Post by oishi_shrimp »

dang 350 episodes n rachel dint found out :twisted:
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Actually, it's on episode 375 that Rachel finally finds out that Conan is really Shinichi....
Beibei
Visitor

Post by Beibei »

Episode 375??? I haven't seen that far!!! GAH!!! (only watched up to around 210 or so, I see it in Chinese. Do you know where I can download it with English subs or Chinese dubs?)

Ran/Rachel (though I call her Xiao Lan ^_^) is more or less sure for quite a while before though. Elaborate ploys to dissuade her DO take place, but I think she knows in her heart nonetheless. A direct accusation 'you are Shinichi/Jimmy' takes place around episode 100. His mother appears though, and says 'oh this boy, he's my grandfather's brother's, daughter's, uncle's, grandson' (I think--I used to be able to memorise it. In fact, I could memorise most conan-related stuff... I was REALLY obsessed).
Visitor

Post by Guest »

So you're not obsessed anymore?
Beibei
Visitor

Post by Beibei »

Nah, not obsessed, but I still started hyperventilating when I found out that Conan had been translated into English (it's so much easier to convert people if they can actually watch it). I used to be religiously fanatic, now I'm just a fanatic.

I would re-watch all my episodes, but most of the VCDs have broken now--watched them too much, so they skip around all the time.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

clean them! I wish I were you in a term of how much access I have to Detective Conan :(
demon among angels
Visitor

Post by demon among angels »

:lol: shed probably have mixed emotions. such as:

angry: why didnt you mention it before Co... Shinishi/Jimmy!

laughing: I sure hope youve learned your lesson... say, hows your relation with ayumi/Amy :mrgreen:

and id pity what would happen to Agasa.
Visitor

Post by Guest »

Yeah. Whatever.
The Siren
Visitor

re: What will happen when....

Post by The Siren »

I haven't seen anywhere near two hundred episodes, plus Cartoon Network stopped airing it all together, probally because it wasn't get as much ratings as Inyuasha or whatever. Where can I even see it in Japanese with subtitles or something?, if anyone knows please tell me.
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Post by ccppfan »

um, youtube, man. The Siren
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Elf Princess Warrior »

The Siren, just buy the DVDs. You'll get a much better picture than on youtube. Besides, everyone goes to youtube. Be a rebel! 8)
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Post by ccppfan »

actually I think she'll be oh so sad and cry like the 3rd movie or something (WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL HER, IDIOT CONAN!!!!!) and run out of the room or wherever they are and Conan's glasses will go all glowing again. and Rachel will go kick the Doc's butt . XD
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!