Vampire RP

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Vampire RP

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Tim smile "he will be ok he can be shy and timid...and sometimes a cry baby....but, his not weak at all his actually very strong" Smiles and keep walking away
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina smiled as she walked."thats good...
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Tim smile "we should go before other vampires want u to be dinner ok" lookks back "oh yea with Bill he seems like a innocnet boy but he has kill other human and vampires that tease him because, they thought he was weak and easily to push around"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku

Yukina blinked."i hate when people do that its not right",she said looking down.
MaoAiHoshi
Master Otaku

Post by MaoAiHoshi »

Nyoko blinked, and then quickly interrupted before he could answer, "Yeah, my stomach is growling, so I'm gonna go and catch my dessert before it runs off..." She sounded so casual, saying it like she wasn't about to kill and eat a human at all...
My Soul Was Removed 2 Make Room 4 All This Sarcasm.
"I taught your bf that thing you like."
Visit MY RP: Crazy RP that has no special title really
Member of: Anbu Club 1801
PROUD Memba of the RP's: Vampire RP, Lives of Royalty
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku

Yukina walked along andbegan to get the feeling that they were being fallowed."hmm"
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

smiles jumping down landing next to Nyoko following "Because it may be a part of me but wut else can I eat? My vampire side hungers for blood while the human in me wants it to just drink the blood of the dying humans." he didn't seem to mind he was talking loud he hoped the human could hear
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku

Yukina stoped and looked back at him.She wathed him for a good bit.
MaoAiHoshi
Master Otaku

Post by MaoAiHoshi »

"True, but I find it... odd that the human in you wants the blood of 'dying humans'. That to me makes you sound more like a cannibal-vampire..." Nyoko replied, her hand tugging on the neck-line of her dress. She couldn't help it. It was a habit she gained. When ever she was confused, curious... honestly curious, she did it.
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

smiles "The human in me came to peace with the vampire part long ago."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
MaoAiHoshi
Master Otaku

Post by MaoAiHoshi »

Nyoko seized her hand that was tugging on her neck-line, finally understanding. "I'm happ- impressed that you chose to go with the 'dark side'." She said, air-quoting 'dark side'.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

smiles "Bad habit don't u think?" he saw the hand tugging on her neck-line "Dark side no. Content side yes."
MaoAiHoshi
Master Otaku

Post by MaoAiHoshi »

"Yeah, one time I accidentally ripped my top from tugging so hard..." She barely blushed at her sentence but still, she's a cold-as-stone vampire. What do you expect? "And I don't mean the feeling, 'dark'," She explained, "I mean that you're a bad vampire... since you feed on human blood."
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

smiles "Ur annoying for a full vampire u know?" turns to walk down an alley
MaoAiHoshi
Master Otaku

Post by MaoAiHoshi »

What he had said didn't register into her mind as she walked right past the alley he walked down. She realized what he said and skidded to a stop, tripping over her feet as she raced to catch up with him. "Hey!? What the hell is that supposed to mean? And plus, you smile too much!" Nyoko crossed her arms and pouted, mentally yelling at him. Just 'cause she comes off tough and mean and cold, doesn't mean that when she talks to someone who has somethin' in common with her, she'll act the same way. (((HAHAHAHA looong sentence)))
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

sighs "I find smiling makes humans trust me more. As for the the meaning. It means ur annoying for a vampire. That simple." turns "Ur desset is getting away."