Ghost in the Darkness

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Motoko Chan
Uber Otaku

Ghost in the Darkness

Post by Motoko Chan »

A town dissappears overnight.Noone knows what happened,and the only thing heard were the sounds of screams.Years pass,and close to where teh town used to sit is a science lab.It was recently shut down for ployying against the government.Some of the locals,however,still believe there is life at the lab.Cars are constantly coming and going at night.Lights are seen on,and the sounds of power surging are heard.What's really going on at the lab?Who are these people who are coming and going,and why did a town dissappear in one night?
In town,people murmur about human experiments being used at that lab.Noone knows for sure,but if one ever escaped,it could once and for all solve the mysteries that have so long eluded the people of another town...
For now,it all remains a mystery.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bio setup:
name:
role:[experiment,lab worker,or townsperson]
appearence:
brief history:
Cross your legs and smile!
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Re: Ghost in the Darkness

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Name: Kittex
Role: experiment
looks:
bio: she's gone slightly insain due to her isolation.
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

name: Alkelie
role: Experiment
appearence: http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n297 ... zumi02.jpg
brief history: he is an experiment from a sector thats speciales in giving human abilities and he gain the power of becoming an atomic bomb if his emotions go heywire but can also make small explotions.
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
Motoko Chan
Uber Otaku

Post by Motoko Chan »

Name:Alex
role:experiment
appearence: http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l141/ ... 71a6-1.jpg
brief history:family abandoned him when he was six.He was dragged to the lab,where he now spends his life.He is in the psychiological department,dealing in creating the mind as a powerful weapon.He has telekenisis.

Name:Mai
role:experiment
appearence: http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t239 ... 115647.jpg
brief history:Is Alex's little sister.She is in the human crossbreeds department,and was one of the unly successful fish/human transfusions.

Name:Kiki
appearence: http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb93 ... nime28.jpg
bio:her mother workes at the lab and turned Kiki into an experiment.She is also in the psychological department.She can read minds,and her telekenisis makes her able to levitate.
Motoko Chan
Uber Otaku

Post by Motoko Chan »

Alex sat in his cell,waiting to be dragged to another day of experimentation.His cuts from yesterday hurt,but he kept going strong.He sighed."I wish I could just leave...start a new life with Mai somewhere far away from here"he murmured miserably to himself.
Mal looked out from her tank.She had to be kept in there all the time.She sighed."Poor big brother.."She said.Sh frowned.She looked up to Alex,and to see him so gloomy made her sad.
Kiki was in experimentation.The eye mask they put over her to scdan her brain and insert waves was making her eyes hurt.She knew she couln't take much more fo this.Why had her mom forced her to be an experiment?She sighed,and soon the first run of tests were done.She went to the white room,where she would be monitored for a few hours to see the effects.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

(( YEY this looks like fun))
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
Motoko Chan
Uber Otaku

Post by Motoko Chan »

((lol.Go ahead and post,if you wish))
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Kit woke up. She had no idea what time it was because she didnt have a clock. A tray of food sat on her table where she kept a few books. She never saw anyone but she knew Someone was watching and experimenting on her.
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

*Alkelie lays on his cell completly chained up sleeping, then out of nowhere he wakes up in screams as his skin started to glow and started to feel like his whole body is on fire his eyes wide as he screams, then quickly 4 guys came in and put 3 seringes in him and he started to fall asleep again*

one day ill kill u all u A holes!!! *falls asleep*
Motoko Chan
Uber Otaku

Post by Motoko Chan »

Soon,Alex was put up for his testing.Whispers and murmurs could be heard coming toward him.He groaned a little."That time already?"He sighed,and got up.The lab workers opened his door.He followed them.
Mai was swimming around her tank folled with fish.They were her only company.She sat on the big rock in her tank and sighed."I wish I could be with big brother..."She said,pouting.Although she kept a smiling face,she was really miserable in that tank.But taking her out would mean she would die.
Kiki sat in the white room,meditating for an hour.There was a kind of fire surging through her,probably from that series of tests.She flinched some,as the fire grew into real pain.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

*Alkelie was taken up for more experiments and strapped to a table as he layed dormant there were only 2 scientist and before the experiments there were starting to abuse him as he layed he screamed in his mind as hard as he could to stop*
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Kit was layed down on a table "she hasnt had ANY human contact?" on doctor said to another as the injected a light blue liquid into the back of her neck "nope...she's catching on though...she wont eat. We were lucky she had that bread...we could have lost her"
Motoko Chan
Uber Otaku

Post by Motoko Chan »

Alex was in the same test room as Alkelie.They did a new version of the test he was already on.-great,more radition-he thought,and flinched as the experiment started on full blast.
Mai looked into the experiment room.-why do they hurt big brother?- she thought.She felt helpless....She wanted to help him,but she knew she couldn't.And so,she just looked on,her hands pressed against the glass of her tank.
The pain was becoming almost unbearable for kiki.Sh fell on the ground,and held her chest,where most of the pain was.She couldn't breathe.The lab workers just looked on,taking notes on the effects.
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Kit shifted a bit bht not enough for the doctors to notice. She looked over at Mai. Her eyes were a dark, lifeless grey. She smiled a tad, knowing there were other people made her feel a bit better.
Motoko Chan
Uber Otaku

Post by Motoko Chan »

The experiment was over,but Alex couldn't be put into the white room.Instead,he was placed in a cell next to where kit was being tested.He looked up."So,what are they testing you for?"He asked,the question totally directed to her.
Mai smiled when she saw that Alex was ok.She waved at him,hoping to get his attention.It didn't work,and she frowned a bit.
Kiki passed out.The lab workers jotted this down,and then dragged her back to her cell.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

*in the middle of Alkelie's experiment he sudenly regained counciousness and started screaming* U SON OF A *@#& !!!

*Alkelie grabs one of the scientist by the hand* Ull pay for this u!! *Alkelies eyes are wide and look as those of an insane man, then he starts glowing and then the scientist arm starts to glow and the scientist screams as the others take cover*

Scientist: noo help me!! *his arm explodes and bits fly all over the place, Alkelie falls uncouncious soon after*

scientist2: this makes no sense he should have been deed asleep for hours.

Scientist3: this ones sure is becoming dangerous...