The Children of Dreams

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Re: The Children of Dreams

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

((Ok, now just fix the bio, thank you))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

((Yes Sir^^))
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

(( T_T . . . . . . You have to be a normal human, so please edit the part that says that you could control dreams.....))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

((Technically there are some humans that can do that. But alright I'll fix."
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((K it's good now))

Austin got up and started walking to his house.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

((yay^^))

Jaisy stared at the stars, she didn't feel tired, but restless. She'd been having a dream that creeped her out, standing she sighed. "Better go find somewhere to stay tonight."

Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Meushi »

Kai sat on her appartment bed reading the notes which her father had left her. 'hmm... where can one be now? I'vee looked all over for one.' she sighed and then went into the Kitchen for some food and she was still thinkging about it.

(excatly how many posts does it have to be???)
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Austin walked into some kids from school. After exchanging greetings he kept walking, he heard them saying, "He is such a [censored] [censored]." and "What a loser."

((I'll let you know when the crowns can start coming in))
Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Meushi »

Kai finshed eating and looked over them again. she sighed then decided to take a break and have a walk. she was so bored of her life and this was one of the reasons why she wanted the crown
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Wrapping her arms around herself, Jaisy walked through the cold rainy streets. People stares at her with looks of fear and hatred. She couldn't take it. "Pictures Last Longer You Insolent Idiots!!" she shouted at the top of her lungs.

wishgiver12
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by wishgiver12 »

Avery saw the evening sun shining on the ocean and started walking towards it. She was just so attracted to it, for her whole life she wated to live in the ocean. She walked right into the ocean, dress and all. "Hey freak what are you doing" someone yelled from afar. Avery seemed like she was in a trance and just went in and floated on the ocean relaxing. "Hey you should be careful stupid freak" That same person yelled. Avery just closed her eyes and smiled. She was in there for about an hour before going back to the tree.
() ()
(o.O) OH NOEZZ you scared bun-bun
(0 0) Now I will eat you as puishment

........they say i have ADD but I just don't underst- OH LOOK A KITTY
Meushi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Meushi »

Kai walked onto a hill and sat and watched the river flowing past. She liked that she was unicticable and layed down. she loved the sounds of nature and then went into a daydream
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Sitting on the roof of her home, she let the rain soak her. Listening to the trickle calmed her. The wind blew at her, causing her hair to move into her face. Ignoring it, she sat quietly. After a while she leaped down and traveled into the forest.

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Ok, I too am bored of waiting. After this post the crowns are discoverable. By the way, the things that the crown creates disappear if they are used to directly injure people, but they are fine for indirect))
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Austin tripped while staring at the sky again. He landed face-first in a bush and found a crown. Having no clue where it came from, he stuck it in his bag and started for home again.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

(( okay.))

Jaisy tilted her head back. The rain dripped onto her face. Noticing a warm sensation, she looked around. It wasn't caused by the rain. "Well that's odd..could it just be the forest?" Shruggin, she walked on. Entering a cave, she noticed something on a rock just ahead of her. Walking over to it, she lifted it up. Gazing at it, she noticed it was a crown. Sitting on the stone she'd found it on, she tilted her head. "Who put you there?"