The Children of Dreams

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
wishgiver12
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: The Children of Dreams

Post by wishgiver12 »

Avery layed back on the branch and looked up. She saw something shining "Whats that" she said to herself while starting to climb up the tree to get to the thing shining. It was a crown and she grabbed it and hid it in her schoolbag while looking at the moon. "Woah it's late"
() ()
(o.O) OH NOEZZ you scared bun-bun
(0 0) Now I will eat you as puishment

........they say i have ADD but I just don't underst- OH LOOK A KITTY
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Jaisy walked out of the cave, the rain had let up. Looking at the moon, she smiled lightly. "Guess this means...I have to return you. I'll start in Pensylvania..since I go there tomorrow anyways." Walking towards the bus station, she sat quietly.
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

((Hey to make this more interesting. The crowns, once put on cannot be taken off unless all 12 are in one area))

When Austin got home, he turned the crown around in his hands. He was thinking about if he was a king how the people would have to respect him. So just for kicks he put the crown on and acted like a king. He fell back in his bed drifting to sleep. He had a strange dream of a banana split, and when he woke up, there was one on his table. He ate it and left for the bus station, to meet his childhood friend, Jaisy. He had completely forgotten about the crown on his head when he left.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Sitting on the bus, she twirled the crown in her hands. Thinking, she decided to put it on. Looking out the window, she watched her surroundings drift by. Trying to take it off..she couldn't. "Ohh man." Groaning, she stood when the bus stopped. Getting off she looked around for Austin. "Austin!"
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
wishgiver12
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by wishgiver12 »

((oh can I go to penslyvania too? and i want a banana split now))

Avery ran home and snuck up into her room taking the crown out of her schoolbag. She couldn't resist putting it on , so she did and she was watching an anime while wearing it but she dozed off into a dreamy sleep. She had a great dream about her favorite anime character, L. When she woke up she saw a whole bunch of sweets on her desk "Woah...thats SWEEEET".
Last edited by wishgiver12 on Aug 04, 2008 6:13pm, edited 1 time in total.
() ()

Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Looking around, she sighed heavily. "Guess I could head his way. He'll find me." Putting her hands into her pockets, she began to walk in the direction of Austin's house. Yawning she watched her surroundings.

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((wishgiver, it says in the opening post that the crowns can not make events or people appear. So the anime guy can't happen. Nice try anyways))

Austin arrived at the station and noticed Wrathe walking away from it. He ran to catch up. "Wrathe, there you go again. I told you to wait by the drop off point" he said as he noticed the crown, "Hey cool crown, I found one like it. It's back at my place so I can show you."
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Pokes the top of his head. "You mean..that one?" A light grin appeared on her lips. "And I was waiting..sort of. You know how I hate crowds."

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Aaron put his hands on his head. "Oh..... I thought I took it off last night. Oh well" He tried pulling it off but it wouldn't budge. "I think it might be a tad too small...... Can you help me try and get it off?" he asked still trying to pull it off himself.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Laying her hands on his crown, she tried to pull it off. "It won't..budge!"

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"If only we had something to get it off, like a crowbar or- " he said as he was cut off by a crowbar appearing on the ground in-front of him. "Ok, is that a freaky coincidence or what?" he said as he picked it up.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Shaking her head. "Now all we need is a mental institute for your wierd coincidences." sighing she took the crowbar away from him. "And your not using that on yourself!"

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"I wasn't planning on it, it was a joke." he said, "Oh well, I'm sure we can think of something when we get back to my place."
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Nodding her head, she started walking towards his house. "i'll walk. I normally do anyways."

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"We were going to anyways, how do you think I got here?" he said, catching up to her side.
wishgiver12
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by wishgiver12 »

((oh yeah ill fix that sorry. Can it make kitties?))
() ()