Vampires Don't Cry

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Re: Vampires Don't Cry

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Looks up at him, she shrugged at the thorn comment. Continued pulling on the vines. "Why are you telling me about your wife? And why do I need to know? And, this is a good one, why drag me into your past?"
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

smiles at Anesul "U wanted to know about me who better to ask then me. Also that wish i was talking about...."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

"Your..wish.." She looked up at him.
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

sighs "my wish is to die. I've lived to long. Way pass my orignal life time just because of that curse that one wish was taken from me."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

"I..could give it back...if you truely want it." Looked back down at her ankles, she returned to yanking on the vines. "My family can grant any wish to a person they give their life to, if I were to do that, I could grant your wish." Anesul blanked her eyes, she felt angry with herself, but she wanted to help.

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

laughs softly "No. I lost that wish the moment I was cursed."
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

"Things lost, can always be found and returned." Gives one last tug, the vines breaking from around her ankles. Standing, she grinned lightly. "But it just depends on how badly you ever wanted it." Turning her back to him, she ran towards the clearing the rose was in.

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

smiles "The rose will soon die. Nothing can live with this blood in it unless it was crused."
Arsenic
Master Otaku

Post by Arsenic »

Anesul stopped suddenly. "The rose is not the only thing cursed..."

(sorry its been so long. mom blocked my forums, and I forgot my other name and password and crap)
lët thë lïġht shïnë wïth trüth, lët thë därk shïmmër wïth lïës. änd lët ÿöür hëärt lëäd thë wäÿ tö whät ÿöü knöw ïs rïġht
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

((Wrathe-sama!!!!! lol)

he looked at Anesul "What do u mean?"

((forgot my name on this rp lol))
Arsenic
Master Otaku

Post by Arsenic »

(your name is Killua, lol)

Looking over her shoulder, she pointed to herself. "That rose is my life. My whole body and soul is in that tiny little thing. If it withers and dies then so do I. I'm the only one keeping it alive so that we can both live. If I do die...then I won't be missed." Slowly she continued towards the rose.
lët thë lïġht shïnë wïth trüth, lët thë därk shïmmër wïth lïës. änd lët ÿöür hëärt lëäd thë wäÿ tö whät ÿöü knöw ïs rïġht
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Killua shrughs "Then I guess u will live forever now."
Arsenic
Master Otaku

Post by Arsenic »

"Why's that?" Turning she faced him. A questioning look on her face.
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Killua looked at Anesul "If the rose is ur life then u can't die. Since its a cruse my blood will keep the rose alive forever."
Arsenic
Master Otaku

Post by Arsenic »

"Will you too live forever? If so, then I now know where my place will be. Since you saved us, I have a debt towards you. And I tend to repay it in all the ways I can."
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Killua shook his head "U don't need to debt me. The rose is tied to ur lifeforce so now it is tied to mine as well no matter what happens to the rose it will live if that means u too then thats a fluke to me"