The Dragon Child

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: The Dragon Child

Post by Dragsphire »

Dragsphire sat at the edge of the lake, shaking the water from himself
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Aki look up "i sense the other dragon is close by" smiles gently
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

"If you wish to go take a look, go right ahead. I'll be here if you need me." Smiling, she followed after Arei.
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.

Aki look around and smile "i would love seeing the other dragon" walks were the sense was getting stronger
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

Dragsphire sensed the other dragon. "Hmm" he says as he lays down, head up.
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

Shana looked around at all the commotion. "Are you sure we shouldn't be worried?" she asked.

Aaron looked at her. "There's no need to worry, they seem to still be minding their own business."
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Sighing, she decided to catch up to Aki. "Hope you don't mind me tagging along. Village doesn't really need me right now.." She smiled lightly.
As my hate for you grows, your fabrics and linenes of your being become lesser and lesser to me.

I close my eyes to keep from crying, to keep from looking at your angelic face. You are what I cannot be.
Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Sighing, she decided to catch up to Aki. "Hope you don't mind me tagging along. Village doesn't really need me right now.." She smiled lightly.

Aki smile "its ok"

Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

Nodding her head, she walked beside Aki. Her eye following the trees, and other plants. "Why do you wish to meet another dragon so badly?"

Aki look at Wrathe "Because, when i was born my parents both died when i was only 2 and i was raised in a foster house but, when the adults and kids found out something is different then they were they were scared and bad...so they treat me horrible and throwing stuff at me....so i thought if i found another dragon maybe they can be a family of mind or something...i think if i might another dragon that is older than me maybe it can teach me more about what i am or what i can do...or even trianed me i have so much stuff to ask the other dragon" Aki sniff the air "oh, its a boy dragon i didn't see this coming at all"

Wrathe-sama
Uber Otaku

Post by Wrathe-sama »

"Most of the time, you can tell by the looks or actions if its female or male." She smiled at Aki. "And nothing would be able to touch you, I am a guardian. I protect Dragons, and other creatures. Its my everyday job."

Aki look at the wolf she was holding and looking at Wrathe "like this wolf"

MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

((Just letting you know, my character is a Half-dragon. Just in-case you are able to sense those types of things.))

Shana looked at Aaron. "The children should be waking-up now."

Aaron looked back. "Ok, let's head back then."

They both started walking away from the lake.

((Oh and if someone could find a way to include me in my own topic, that would be very nice.))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

Dragsphire also sensed a couple of people on the other side of the lake

Aki ran infront of Dragshpire "hi other me"