ONLINE YUGIOH DUEL

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Re: ONLINE YUGIOH DUEL

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

Well my face down card was Decoy Dragon (atk/300 def/200 Effect: When this card is selected as an attack target by your opponent's monster, select 1 level 7 or higher Dragon-Type monster from your graveyard, Special Summon it, and switch the attack target to that monster). And I select the Blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon I discarded in the start of the game (atk/4500 def/3800)! And your blue-eyes attacked so I activate my trap card, Malevolent Catastrophe! So all spells and traps on the field are destroyed, including the Premature Burial attached to Blue-eyes white dragon sending him back to the graveyard! And then I attack your Zombrya, and end my turn.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Grrrr! Well I have nothing left to defend my Zombrya so he has been defeated. Now I'm down to 6300 points. *frowns* Anyways I still have my Silent Magician LV4 and you'll get a big surprise next turn! *smiles* For now I'll place one monster card face down in defensive mode and place 2 other cards face down as well.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

*Grins* Hope I don't ruin your hopes before then. I draw a card, and play the trap Compulsory Evacuation Device! And I send your Silent Magician back to your hand. You are not going to bring out the level 8 one quite yet. I then attack your face-down card with my Blue-Eyes Ultimate. I then end my turn!
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Jerk! But it just so happens that my face down card was the Man Eater Bug and it destroys your Blue-Eyes Ultimate! Now I'll summon my Neo the Magic Swordsman and attack you directly! (if I can) Then I'll end my turn.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Well I have that Decoy Dragon still on the field, do you wanna still attack?
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Yes because you can't destory my Neo the Magic Swordsman since he's only a level 4 monster! So I will attack your Decoy Dragon!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

And that activates his effect again, so I bring back Blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon and now your attack switches to him. So your Neo the Magic Swordsman is destroyed and you take battle damage. I then draw a card, and put one trap face-down. I then attack you directly (if I can) with my Blue-eyes Ultimate. And I end my turn.
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Great now I'm done to 4500 hundred life points. *frowns* Well you can't attack me because I active my Mirror Wall trap card! You know that it cuts your monster's attack in half and I'll play 2250 and I'll use my other Rope of Life magic card to bring back my Zombyra which also gives him an extra 700 life points bringing it to 2800 attack points! So I'll use him to destroy your Blue Eyes-Ultimate Dragon! Then I'll place one monster card face down in defensive mode and play my Hinotama magic card which takes away 500 life points and now I'll place one more card face down and end my turn.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

I activate my Sakuretsu Armor, which destroys your Zombyra and saves my Blue-eyes. Now I use his remaining 2350 attack points and attack your face-down card. And end my turn.
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Well my face down card happens to be the Millennium Shield! It has a defense of 3000 points so you lose 650 points! *smiles* Now I'll play my Rageki trap card which destroys one monster on the field and I chose your Blue Eyes! Now I'll destroy my Mirror Wall and place one card face down then attack you directly (if I can) with my now summoned Dark Elf! Now I end my turn.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

You are forgetting my Decoy Dragon again, do you still wanna continue your attack?
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Why do I always forget that card? Hmm no I can't. I'll cancel my attack and just end my turn. *smirks* So basically there's no way to destroy your Decoy Dragon?
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

When he went face up I posted his effect, read it and figure out if you can. I draw a card. I place 3 spell/trap cards on the field, and end my turn.
Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

I challenge The Hooded Boy to a duel!!!
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere but where I should be! Where is this?.... I can't remember!!!! Maybe that's why I'm not there.... hm....
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

One duel at a time. There is currently a duel between The Hooded Boy and Mew Vanilla.
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Alright. I'll leave my Millenuim Shield in defensive mood & resummon my Silent Magician LV4 in attack mode. Then I play Pot of Greed, draw 2 cards then play 2 cards face down. Now I end my turn.