New World Rp.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
winged rose
Uber Otaku

New World Rp.

Post by winged rose »

ok so your sitting in math class or your most hated class, and you teacher's talking about nothing u want to pay attetion to so you start to day dream. For guys say you're saving a beautiful women http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... e_girl.jpg from a evil person. or girls you are the girl that the guy is saving.
So you stair off into space hearing nothing the teacher's saying when.... you find yourself in your daydream, but its not the fairy tale you dreamed about. its a cold dark world where demons and monsters of your deepest nightmeres with skin dripping off thier flesh and all they want to to eat yours. But just one touch of their claws will make you feel such pain you wish for death. You dont know how you got here. but your only hope for getting back is to save the beautiful women, Aneko, who has the power to open portals in time and space to send you back home. you find yourself with powers you never dreamed of. but remember there is a reason why Aneko chose you, though you may not see it right away but you have a power that she knows can keep you alive and help you though a hard time in your life.

You can be whatever you want to be(just not god moding)

Name:
Class you were in before u came to the new world:
looks(when you were in your class):
what you look like when you are in the new world:
weapon:
power(s):
bio:

Mine:
Name: Yumiko
Class you were in before u came to the new world: English
looks(when you were in your class): http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... nime-1.jpg
what you look like when you are in the new world: http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... lute-1.jpg
weapon: daggers
power(s): control over wind
bio: she a happy girl. loves music. kind of quiet but very smart she doesnt freak out about very small things.

When you arive at the new world you shall receve a letter:

Dear child,
Forgive me for bringing you to this horribal place. You may be going though a hard time in your life but here you can work it out, though you may not know it. You have an unseen power that can save me and keep you alive in this terrable world. Stay alive long enough and you can go back to your other life. The new power and body that you have is a reflection of your hidden potenional. Help me and I will grant you a way home and one extra wish of anything you want.
~Aneko
Last edited by winged rose on Sep 30, 2008 7:52am, edited 2 times in total.
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Re: New World Rp.

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

i join later....idk what i be yet...but i will be something other than me.....if that makes any sense...
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Name: Sai
Class you were in before u came to the new world: Band
looks(when you were in your class): http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... IRhair.jpg
what you look like when you are in the new world: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... _Squan.jpg
weapon: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... apiers.jpg (both at the same time)
power(s): He is an assassin and everything that comes with thats. sneaking around, hiding in plain sight, ect. He can also move through the shadows, where ever there is a shadow, but he has to have visited that place first.
bio: He is a loner. He has no friends and really is just a total outcast. He is a prodigal genius with an IQ higher than Shikamaru's from Naruto. He knows many things about myth's and legends and is an extremely fast learner.
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

please join people ^_^ Please with sugar on top
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
Seras

Post by Seras »

Name: Amarante
Class you were in before u came to the new world: Economics
looks(when you were in your class): http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g4/dr ... me2-25.jpg
what you look like when you are in the new world: http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g4/dr ... 1/6ab7.jpg
weapon: staff, hidden knife, and her powers.
power(s): Empath, call animals to her.
bio: (lalala)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

can we start yet...or do we wait for more hun?
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

yeah we can start anyone else who wants to come can join at anytime they want ^_^

Yumi just woke up from sleeping in class but she wasent on her soft chair and desk, she was on the floor of a cave. She could hear the dripping water off the celing and the shufling of feet. There was some moans comming twords her and she didnt want to stay and find out what they were. she walked away from the sounds hopping that it was the way out. The cave twised and turned in everyway and Yumi was loosing hope fast. Finally she saw light and rushed out but the world was cold back home it was summer but here it felt like winter. The cold brushed against her thin cloths and exposed skin. She wrapped her arms around her and continued walking hoping to run into someone...
Seras

Post by Seras »

Seras shifted and she fell from the tree branch screaming. She grabbed onto the first thing she felt and held it tightly but it didn't stop her from falling. She opened her eyes, a staff! "Crap! This won't help me at all. I'm gonna die in a freak tree falling accide~" Something grabbed her by the waist and swung her through the tree's. She was screaming again but because she didn't know what was holding her, but it was big, furry and warm. She looked and it was an ape-ish looking thing. And she screamed again.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Sai had been walking to class when the next thing he knew, he was on the run. He had no idea where he was going. He could see that there was an exit to the city and ran there. He kept running and hid behind a tree. He could hear voices searching for him. He closed his eyes and desperately wished to be somewhere else in the forest. He kept wishing until the voices went away and he heard a girls voice screaming. He opened his eyes and realized he was somewhere else. He looked up and saw an ape-ish looking thing carrying a girl through the trees. He could tell the girl didnt want to be with the ape-thing. He started screaming. "Hey! You! Ape-thing! Beast! Let the girl go! Put her down or else!" he just then realized that he had no weapons to fight with. What good were lessons if you didnt have the proper equipment to use the lessons. Well, he could see he had the ape things attention.
Seras

Post by Seras »

"Don't hurt him!" Seras screamed over to Sai. She turned to face the Ape-ish like thing. "Thanks for saving me. I'm safe now, you can put me down." It looked at her then at Sai. "That's a friend. Now put me down." She pointed to the ground. "Now!" She commanded and the ape-ish like thing set her down slowly. "Thank you for saving me" She waved to the ape-ish like thing as it slowly started back up a tree.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Sai relaxed a ton visibly. His sholders dropped and he sighed. "I didnt know. I just heard screaming and reacted. I didnt even know what to do. I dont have any weapons or anything." Everyone but him could clearly see that he had two swords on his back. "So, who are you and where the hell am I?" He was confused like all hell, but he wanted answers now!
Seras

Post by Seras »

Seras pointed to his shoulder "Your like Donetello from the Ninja turtles, you have two swords on your back. My name is Seras and I dont know where we are."
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

yumi ran at full speed from a creature...thing that chased her, its skin dripped from its flesh and the sound that came from its mouth was like nails on a chalk board. it hurt her ears but other than that it was terrafing. Her lungs felt like it was on fire as she ran the creature was right on her feet. She tryed climbing a tree and the thing came right after her. Thats when she fell and broke her arm. As she looked back she missed were she was going and ran fun speed into Sai. She cried out again when the snearing pain in her arm came back.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

"First of all, its not Donnie, its Leonardo. Seras....I know a girl with that name but...-" He fell to the ground. He saw a girl with what appeared to be a broken arm. "Watch where the bloody hell you're-What the hell is that!?" He saw something chasing after the girl. He felt like he knew both of these girls. He turned his head and saw the two weapons on his back. He pulled out both and noticed that not only did these swords feel familar, but they were also rapiers. And for some reason, he knew how to use both at the same time. It would take a while to get used to this feeling, but he had to try. He stepped in front of the girl who ran into him, ready to fight, waiting for the creature to come.
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

The creature came claws ready... Yumi tryed to get up when she couldn't she got mad and all of the sudden she was floating in mid-air
"Dont let it touch you with its claws its like acid."
Seras

Post by Seras »

Seras whistled. "Your flying." She looked at her staff. She waved it around stupidly "Begone?" she said unsure. Nothing happened. "Well that's just great"