DeathNote (v2) please take a look.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Re: DeathNote (v2) please take a look.

Post by Im Lawliet »

A i need you to book a time space somewhere on saturday on NHN. And Z i need you to get me this criminal. *hands a picture to Z* his name is Lind L. Tailor. He will be vital to the plan.
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

A looks up from his pad of paper. "I said we would exchange info, I never said I would work with or for you."
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet »

*leans in to A* of im terribly sorry. apparently my guesses were wrong. *turns to Z* then i will need you to also book the NHN time.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

A stood up and handed L a note as he walked out of the room. The note said, "Thank you for sharing your info, but the only informaton I can disclose to you at the moment is 'Be careful with the japanese police.' I shall give you more information the next time we meet."
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by ZenaChishioMegami »

Okay L I'lll get Lind L. Tailor and book the time. But what should I say when they ask why I mean saying, 'Oh yeah I work for L and he wanted this' might be to good of an idea or is that just me with my crazy logic again. And see ya A.
If the Volturi got a Death Note we would all be doomed...no wait scartch that. They would probably kill each other before they got the chance to kill one of us.
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet »

*opens a bag and hands Z a laptop* give them this. open it up, and then press the power button. ill be on the other line. *turns to A*the japanese police and i will talk tomorrow at world summit.
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Okay L see ya *Runs off to go do what L told her to do*
If the Volturi got a Death Note we would all be doomed...no wait scartch that. They would probably kill each other before they got the chance to kill one of us.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

A got in the elevator and hummed along to the music as her changed disguises.
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet »

*looking back out the window* everything is set into motion then. i just hope i dont end up dying. *sighs. looks down to the street. walks out the room.*
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

A got behind the counter with his new employee disquise, and hacked the computers to get himself a room. He then headed up to the room and called L. "Hey, L, I got myself a room. If you wanna get ahold of me, call room F3."
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet »

alright then *closes the phone. calls Watari* i need sleeping arrangements.

((fast forward to tomorrow))
*getting on the flight to japan. calls Z* you remember that your flight is in an hour. your always forgetting things.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

A got in another disquise and left the hotel for the park.
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

*responds to L* Yeah, no worries L. I remeber flight in 1 hour, show the guys at NHN the laptop message thingy, get Lind. L Tailor and book the time and yes I know not in that order. Okay bye. *Closes cell phone* L worries to much. *Checks messanger bag really quick* Thank god I thought I almost forgot my Death Note. Another Kira might have shone up if I had forgot it...maybe I should tell L about my Death Note. Oh well I have more then enoguh time to think about that.
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet »

*closes the phone* she seems unusually responsible. maybe she's growing up a bit. *stops by a tea shop* my flight doesnt leave for another 30 minutes...
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

(Note: I am talking to myself cause me awzum like tat) *Shivers* Oh my god I actully sounded responsiable a few seconds ago I might faint on the spot. I have an hour to kill and what the heck should I do with it. NO wait, wait idea....YAOI!!! :D *Opens laptop and watched nonstop yaoi on youtube*
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Ok I am going to bring back my Death Note holder that I profiled on page two.))

Aaron left his house and walked for a little bit. As he walked he noticed his shinigami staring at a girl with a laptop. "What is it?" he asked. "That girl.......... there is a shinigami behind her...... one of the ones that I could stand from our world......" Aaron walked over to Z and said, "Hello, my name's Aaron. What's yours?"