DeathNote (v2) please take a look.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Re: DeathNote (v2) please take a look.

Post by ZenaChishioMegami »

((When I say Firsa if you don't remeber she is my Shinigami))

Me:*thinks* 'No life span does he really think I'm that stupid' *smiles and says* Ciara Chi. It's really nice to meet you but why did do you want to talk to me? *closes laptop.*

Firsa: "Aren't you so happy you madde that eye deal Z. So are you going to kill him first chance you get or no?"

Me: *Thinks but still remains the happy bubbly out look* 'Would you please just shut up Fira. I don't need your comments right now.'
If the Volturi got a Death Note we would all be doomed...no wait scartch that. They would probably kill each other before they got the chance to kill one of us.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

((Ok and my Shinigami's name is Amaranth.))

Amaranth looked at Firsa. "Why do you want her to kill him so much?" he asked. Aaron hearing this asked Z, "Why would you want to kill me? We both have Death Notes, and you seem very nice. Not to mention very cute."
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Me: I would only want to kill you if you're Kira but if you are you would lie to me wouldn't you.

Firsa: And of course you don't kill soemone for your own personal gain just cause there Kira.

Me: No it is actully out of revenge Firsa. Kira killed BB so I want to return the favor and kill Kira...sorry about that my Shinigami, Firsa has a habit of butting in on my conversations.
If the Volturi got a Death Note we would all be doomed...no wait scartch that. They would probably kill each other before they got the chance to kill one of us.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

"Well honestly I am not Kira, and I think he is wasting his time. Listen if I were Kira," he took out his death note and flew through the pages, "why would there be no names written down, and no pages ripped out........?"
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Let me see that *Grabs Aaron's Death Note and insepects in closely* No tear marks or anythign suggesting you have ripped out the pages. So I Guess your not him. *Looks up from the Death Note right at his Shinigami* Now what about your name?
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Amaranth was staring at a flock of birds and didn't even hear the question. "His name is Amaranth," Aaron said as he grabbed back his Death Note and put it away. "Now may I see your shinigami?"
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Fine and yes I know my hiding spot is really crappy so no yelly at me for it. *Pulls Death Note out of her meesanger bag and hands it to Aaron* See it's real and I am also not that lame brain of a human Kira because there are no names, no tears, and no white out.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Aaron looked at it then handed it back. At the same time, A in his new disguise was walking out of the park, and noticed Z. This time he was disguised as an attractive school boy. He walked over to Z and said, "Hello, I see you have made a new friend."
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

*Rushes to shove the Death Note in my bag* OH yeah. His name is Aaron and we actully have a lot in common including our veiws on Kira.

Firsa: Smooth move with the Death note. A defienlty won't want to know what you just put in you bag. *Snickers*
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

A did not even pay attention, or actually didn't care. "If you two have soo much in common, why don't you two go out on a date?" he said jokingly, "I can cover with Ryuzaki for you, while you are gone." Aaron got a surprised look on his face as A proposed the date.
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Me: If you can make sure Ryuzaki doesn't rip off my head.If he found out I missed the flight and everything just to go on a date with Aaron he would kill me or put me under a life time of torcher which ever was easist for him. Still if you would be nice enough. *takes bag, photo, and what L gave her out of the bag making sure A doesn't see the Death Note and hands it to A* okay you heard him back there. But still thanks! *smiles*

Firsa: By going on a date with you, Aaron, she is probably just talking about discussing Kira, the Death Note and so on if I translated right.
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet »

*sipping the tea and sighing*

((theres really nothing i can do at this point... being only L.))
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Lol then why do you have tea instead of sugar?????))

A took the things and looked at her. "You do know I was joking, don't you?" he said as he looked over to Aaron, then back to her.
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet »

*getting on the flight* ((should i make another character with a deathnote. to level the playing field?))
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Well we need a Kira. And if somebody called him, and hasn't been posting we should give him to someone else.))
ZenaChishioMegami
Ramen Slurping Otaku

((Want me to check quizzilla and see if I can find someone? I get a a bunch of hits on my page cause of my fanfictions on there and I bet someone would want to rp as Light))

Oh really. Oppsie me and my stupid self again. Then I guess I'll be taking all the stuff back but this is going to suck but whatev. *Takes the stuff back and shoves it in my bag* SO what are you doing here? I mena it's usally not liek you to just randomly talk to me without a reason.