New World Rp.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Re: New World Rp.

Post by winged rose »

"Ummm thanks." Rose put the jacket on. a shadow went over them and she saw Seras riding a dragon.
"well theres something you dont see everyday."
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Tucker saw it was a small one though. HE got excited because it looked very cute. "CHIBI DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

Rose shock her head. "you are a strang people arent you?"
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Tucker gave Yumi a look. "You're stranged yourself. Dont go calling us strange unless you accept your strange too for hanging around with us."
Seras

Post by Seras »

Seras landed the dragon. "It's not a chibi dragon! It just hasn't grown up yet. Now are you walking or riding?"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

"Riding! I dont want to see any of thoes creatures again...and do u know a healing spell that can mend my broken arm?"
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Tucker wasnt listening. "CHIBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its sooooooo cute!!! I'm riding the shadows." If you looked closely, you would notice that he appeared to be sinking into a shadow.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Seras looked at the arm "Uh..." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath welcoming all ideas to her mind. "Spirits be nimble, spirits be quick, heal her arm and twitch" she laid her hand onthe broken arm and waited for the arm to twitch.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

Rose felt a funny feeling in her fingers like someone was tickling her. It travled up her wrist and albow. Finally her arm started to twitch uncontrollably....
"Ummmm thanks but now i cant keep my arm still"
Seras

Post by Seras »

Seras's eyes went wide and she squealed "Sorry! Uh... Uh..." she tried to think quickly. "GOD DAMNIT STO TWTICHING!!!!" she screamed over the arm.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Tucker was laughing uncontrollably from Seras's arm.
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

Rose sat on arm trying to stop the twiching...
"Ummm a little help please?"
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Tucker just laughed harder.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Seras waved an arm at Tucker muttering the spell that shut his lips the first time. She looked at her arm "please dont twitch or i'll turn into a b***h" she touched the arm again.
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

Rose's arm stopped twitching and she sighed
"thanks a lot"
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Tucker appeared next to Seras. He just glared at her.