Vampire Kinght Rp *please join*

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Re: Vampire Kinght Rp *please join*

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

He sat next to Seras. "If you put your fangs anywhere near me, you lose your head. If thats the only way, then have Rose do it."
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Seras

Post by Seras »

Seras looked at him. "I dont take orders from you." She pushed Ty's head to the side so she could see his neck. She snapped her fingers and the lights in the ceiling that usually flashed like lightening lit up on his neck. She examined it. "How are you with pain?"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Post by BoogiePopPhantom »

Vlad gt up from his bed and decided that he would find a levle E himself.
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Ty sighed. Vampires never listened. "Its bearable for now." He was lying. It was complete torture.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Seras shook her head "You can't lie to me." She tapped her head. "I can offer complete relaxation to you during the process, a promise that I will do nothing more then just help stop the process, and a very happy Rose, that's the easy way. OR we cam add more pain onto the pain your going through, a worried Rose and one very long tiring process. So which way, Easy or Hard?" Seras looked at Rose then looked at Ty waiting for an answer.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

Alima walked around with a look that anyone would think was unusual on her face since it made it look as though she were actually thinking. In all honesty, she was having difficulty finding a level E and wished that Vlad would have at least given her some clues. He looked like the sort of person that might have cameras and tracking devices. She knew that there had been one roaming around earlier, but it was gone now.
I can't believe I'm wasting my time on something so stupid and---
Her thoughts were abruptly cut off as she felt the strange sensation that somebody was watching her. She paused in her steps completely and took a few seconds to figure out if it was a stranger or someone familiar watching her. After coming to the conclusion that it was a stranger and a dangerous one at that, she smiled.
A vampire. Hopefully an E.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras

Post by Seras »

(i'll make a level E if you'd like)
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

(That'd be great. ^^ Thanks.)
Chibis rule!
Seras

Post by Seras »

(no problem, just trying to avoid boredom)

Koi was staring at Alima. He licked his lips. With all the hearts beating around him he couldn't tell that Alima was a vampire. He stalked closer to her watching his prey's every move.
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

With a cheerfully dim expression, Alima moved away from the crowds of people and into a less populated area, certain that the one watching her would follow. She wasn't worried about anything as trivial as the vampire being stronger than her, but thought it would be best to act lost and confused like a perfect target would.
Chibis rule!
Seras

Post by Seras »

Koi fell for it and followed Alima. Watching her walk to less populated area made him excited as he anticipated what he would do to her.
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Feigning confusion, Alima finally turned around and caught sight of who had been following her. With an apologetic smile, she ran up to him and asked, "Excuse me, do you know where the academy is?"
Chibis rule!
Seras

Post by Seras »

Koi smiled "Yes, would you like me to take you there?" He felt that something was off about the girl but he couldn't figure it out.
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Alima smiled gratefully. "Yes please. Sorry to bother you, but I really do need to get back, so please lead the way."
Chibis rule!
Seras

Post by Seras »

Koi lead the way back to the acadmy. He led her to the front gates "Here you are." He opened his arms up for a hug.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Ty sighed. "Fine, easy...." He didnt want to worry Rose. But he didnt want any other fangs near his neck.