61%
No, opinion.
26%

Total votes: 23

scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: Aiden

Post by scorpionwarrior »

It's easy. Just use two different internet browsers. There explained.

I have a really good sense of humor. That rp was just spam =/

(edit) I'm guessing you know me considering you called me 'scorpy'
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Well, that's dumb. If I wanted to have a conversation with myself, it sure as hell wouldn't be broadcasted out here. You should see the [censored] I talk about in my head with the voices.

Isn't everything spam in the end? I mean, really, there's no point to anything. You're alive one day, and BAM you're dead the next.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

lol I wish things where that simple. And I have convo's with myself all the time XD

But yeah what you say now affects what happens in the future so there's always a point to everything.

Anyway I think we should take this back on topic <.< >.> :D
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Okay, well, fine then. I think Aiden would be a good mod. I've heard about what's happened on AA in the past concerning her, but I also know that she's been trying for some time now to clean up her act, and I think she's done okay with that. She's able to see all sides, considering she's been on all sides in various situations, and she knows what's fair, right, and in the end, what is or isn't in complacency with the rules.

Yeah, I'm going to get scoffed at and ridiculed for it, but that's my opinion, and though it only tells about a few good points, I realize Aiden's not perfect either. But its those imperfections that make us who we are, isn't it?

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

and back to you scorp...i've only made 1...2...3 accounts. the other two in which i don't ever use and if the webby can find them and delete them i'm fine with that. I only need one account and I only want one account.

If you'd like me to list them off for you I'd be happy to do so.
Aiden (in use)
Bovinagina (not in use)
Allah (not in use)

If I were me now I wouldn't have created those accounts. And I know it was wrong and I told the webby about it. If I could ask him to delete those accounts through this account I would and I'd give him a reason.

That noob rp is just her and i and whomever else would like to join having some holesome fun, seeing as most rp's have to be serious and straight to the point. *epicnoobpwn*
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
josh :)
Uber Otaku

Post by josh :) »

BDP isn't bi polar...idiot.

Anyway...I hope that doesn't take any credibility away when I say that AA has mistreated Aiden, she is a victim of AA's bullying and harassment, not the other way around. I know this of course because I was one of the main [censored] culprits :)
Aiden is a sincere and honest person, unlike me. I'm not myself on these boards (because it's impossible to be cool on a [censored] forum) and I often take on persona's and be a massive bastard etc. Aiden on the other hand, is genuine, puts herself out there, she is herself and for that u guys bully her around.
Maybe Aiden responded in the wrong way, didn't know how to just sit there and take it - and therefore provoked more bullying and was seen as the real bully. Perhaps this is true, but even if it is does AA know nothing of redemption? Do you hold your unjustified grudge forever? Does AA have any tolerance for anyone anymore?

Don't try and be captain jokester and rub this off as just being 'one of my bullshit persona's' because it isn't :|

Now, all this said: Just because Aiden has been bullied and made fun of on these boards, doesn't mean she is going to be a good moderator. However, it doesn't mean she isn't.
Aiden has shown high levels of dedication and motivation to 'improving' even when this isn't necessary to be a moderator. Aiden is somewhat intelligent and has easily developed a strong understanding of the rules and guidelines of AA (which is essential to moderating), and has a good tolerance of bullies and really does know how to keep her cool in the most frustrating of situations.

Aiden has a solid foundation to become a great moderator, and further skills will be learnt, grasped, and enhanced through actually being a moderator.

Yours sincerely, Jesus Christ. A+
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

I think I love you, Jesus. In a way that has nothing to do with religion or sex. <<
Last edited by Grell on Nov 06, 2008 7:32am, edited 1 time in total.

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

I think...I think my stomach pains just went away and it's all to your amazing, heartbreaking, tearbursting speech.

You should run for president the next term. I'd vote for you.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

<< I wouldn't. We already have church and state running together, putting Jesus up there would just kill the whole thing.

But yeah, that's amazing, Jesus.
Last edited by Grell on Nov 06, 2008 7:31am, edited 1 time in total.

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

nevermind you didn't cure my pains. nice try though.
josh :)
Uber Otaku

Post by josh :) »

I help those who help themselves :)
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

I think he means take two ibuprofen and pray to him in the morning. XD

I'm such a spamming sausage.

scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Jesus Christ wrote:BDP isn't bi polar...idiot.

Anyway...I hope that doesn't take any credibility away when I say that AA has mistreated Aiden, she is a victim of AA's bullying and harassment, not the other way around. I know this of course because I was one of the main [censored] culprits :)
Aiden is a sincere and honest person, unlike me. I'm not myself on these boards (because it's impossible to be cool on a [censored] forum) and I often take on persona's and be a massive bastard etc. Aiden on the other hand, is genuine, puts herself out there, she is herself and for that u guys bully her around.
Maybe Aiden responded in the wrong way, didn't know how to just sit there and take it - and therefore provoked more bullying and was seen as the real bully. Perhaps this is true, but even if it is does AA know nothing of redemption? Do you hold your unjustified grudge forever? Does AA have any tolerance for anyone anymore?

Don't try and be captain jokester and rub this off as just being 'one of my bullshit persona's' because it isn't :|

Now, all this said: Just because Aiden has been bullied and made fun of on these boards, doesn't mean she is going to be a good moderator. However, it doesn't mean she isn't.
Aiden has shown high levels of dedication and motivation to 'improving' even when this isn't necessary to be a moderator. Aiden is somewhat intelligent and has easily developed a strong understanding of the rules and guidelines of AA (which is essential to moderating), and has a good tolerance of bullies and really does know how to keep her cool in the most frustrating of situations.

Aiden has a solid foundation to become a great moderator, and further skills will be learnt, grasped, and enhanced through actually being a moderator.

Yours sincerely, Jesus Christ. A+
No one's bullying Aiden anymore.. In fact, No one's hardly on anymore :|

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

yeah, it's true. a lot of the people who bullied me...got banned, or they've decided against those previous urges.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

please delete this app.

Thanks.
Roger Taylor
Master Otaku

Post by Roger Taylor »

kk
I hate to generalize, but – generally speaking – I hate it! But what do I know? I'm probably too old for it.