Our Secrets (A High School RP)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
BIG POPPA PUMP
Baka Otaku

Re: Our Secrets (A High School RP)

Post by BIG POPPA PUMP »

Before Wandy can do anything to stop him, Scott uses his signature move, the Frankensteiner on Wandy. This causes them to break through the door with extreme power and force unrivaled by any two men on earth.

As they hit the ground they shake the heavens. Scott falls on top of Wandy and is almost 2 inches away from his face. They are almost in the "missionary position".

Scott feels the great urge rushing though him like Mt. Vesuvius about to erupt. He wants to kiss Wandy so bad, but Wandy is his mortal enemy who he must fight until Ragnarok.

"How long must this fight continue!?!?!?!?!" Scott screams AT THE TOP OPF HIS LUNGS!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cachorro Louco
Baka Otaku

Post by Cachorro Louco »

As the urge inside of Scott Steiner to kiss Wandy rushes through his veins like flowing rapids through a canyon river, Wandy feels the energy, he thinks to himself..

"Gispada jiletta se tubroda cadacho!!" (*Why must this happen to me!*)

Wandy bench presses Scott Steiner off of his chest and through the ceiling of the classroom above, taking several students with him. Wandy immediately jumps through the hole to meet his foe. He starts to form a powerful Ki-Blast when he is distracted by the look in Scott Steiner's eyes..
"My style is knee to the face"
BIG POPPA PUMP
Baka Otaku

Post by BIG POPPA PUMP »

Scott is launched off of Wandy and through the ceiling. He feels bones of the weak smashing against his back a long with concrete, pipes, electrical wires, desks, ceilings and ceilings tiles, floors, linoleum, and also the air.

As he is launched upwards he is suspended in midair for a split second, long enough to see Wandy charge up a furiously angry and potent ki blast, with the power to destroy his very being. Scott gives Wandy the most hurt look he has ever given man, women and child however he doesn't given women and children or even man hurt looks because he hates all mankind because the darkness fuels his eternal soul like the demons in the eyes of Wandy.

He looks at Wandy with passion and love. He tries to use mind powers to communicate with Wandy,

"Must we do battle? We are meant to be togther. WE ARE MEANT TO FIGHT AS ONE!"
Cachorro Louco
Baka Otaku

Post by Cachorro Louco »

Wandy can sense the deception, he thinks to himself..

"Camada tu jadone!? Giamada vidale!?!" (*Why does something that feels so right have to appear to be so wrong?! What have I done to anger the Valkyrie of this world?! Why must the sweat glistening off of Scott Steiner's pectoral muscles be so tantalizing, to the point where no man could resist?! I am only mortal! Mother, forgive me! NO!!*)

Wandy resists the urge with a Ki Blast as potent as the bite of a thousand great whites, pouring every fiber of his being into the large ball of energy accumulating in the palm of his hand. He thrusts it with the power of a thousand Spartan spears towards Scott Steiner, but at the very end, curves it over his shoulder only to give him a taste of his power. Wandy cannot hurt Scott Steiner, he is stricken with mixed emotions. It is then that he realizes that his Ki Blast has struck a small mentally challenged child and completely obliterated his lower face, giving him what they call in Brazil, a glove compartment jaw..
BIG POPPA PUMP
Baka Otaku

Post by BIG POPPA PUMP »

"YOU FOOL! LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!"

THE RAGE IN EVERY FIBER OF HIS BEING FILLED HIS EVERY BLOOD VESSEL!!!!

He charged up all his power into one great attack.

"YOU ALWAYS WERE THE FOOL WANDY! YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR MY TRICK!!"

Scott launches his charged up attack with all his might

"MAJIN!!!KEN!!!!" HE ROARED AS HE LAUNCHED A GIANT WAVE OF ENERGY AT WANDY! "TASTE THE POWER OF THE DEMON FIST WAVE FOOL!"

As Scott launches this wave of destructive ultimate power a felt more pain in his already pain stricken soul than he had ever felt. The black voice that was his very being filled with sorrow. He loved this man.
Cachorro Louco
Baka Otaku

Post by Cachorro Louco »

Wandy's eyes widen at the sight of such a great blast, then slightly squint and water because he shares the same pain that is flowing through the veins of Scott Steiner. Wandy must prove that love conquers all, he musters The Strength of Ten Thousand Storms and takes the blast head on, bringing it to the ground much like Scott Steiner had brought him before.

Holding down the wave of destruction, Wandy screams..

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Wandy quickly wraps the remainder of the energy in a silk blanket and douses the flames in the blood of a bull that he carries on his side at all times knowing it is the only way to stop such a powerful attack.

Wandy looks up at Scott Steiner with the red mist of blood from the heated battle and seductively asks..

"?" (*Why?*)
BIG POPPA PUMP
Baka Otaku

Post by BIG POPPA PUMP »

"WHY?? WHY????" He felt his rage build. "Because you denied my love! NOW I MUST DESTROY YOU! WE ARE DESTINED TO FIGHT FOR EVER!!!!!"

He flexed his muscles to the ultimate. No man could flex like Scott. He flexed his muscles with no much intensity that he blocked out the sun. His muscles glistened with more sweat than any man had ever sweat ever. The sweat poured from his body like a great japanese stream it fell from his body like rain covering all those below him. he could not help himself from sweating, but his bronzed body glistened as the ocean of sweat fell from his EVERY pore.

"I shall now use my ultimate attack. Burning Finger Frakensteiner! TRY AND DODGE THIS!!!!"
Cachorro Louco
Baka Otaku

Post by Cachorro Louco »

great rp see you guys tomorrow no?
BIG POPPA PUMP
Baka Otaku

Post by BIG POPPA PUMP »

(alright guys hope you guys like the direction we took the rp in!
just pick up where you left off and work our EPIC FIGHT into your RP! feel free to add anything! awesome idea for a RP by the way TC!!)
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

HEY! THIS ISN'T A [censored] WRESTLING RP! GTFO SPAMMERS!
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Cachorro Louco
Baka Otaku

Post by Cachorro Louco »

what? we are teachers in the school no?
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

(Rofl XD)

Elliot walks by the two homosexual teachers and waved at them.
"Is there a pop quiz today?! :mrgreen: "
Elliot prays that there is one that day because he absolutely adores taking pop quizzes.
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
BlackWaterLilly
Newbie Otaku

Post by BlackWaterLilly »

[This is a role play for STUDENTS WITH SECRETS! Get the @#$% off my roleplay, spammers! >_< And Sasami, don't encourage them unless they start making out... o__O;]

Ignoring the stupid "teachers", Brooke blinked, and she turned to the freshman beside her table. Noticing that he had dropped his food, she smiled and held her apple toward him. "Would you like to join me?" she asked with her heavy Southern accent.

[I'll mention her Southern accent every now and then in case new players come along.]
I'm a Redneck Woman, rock my man's world, and shop at WalMart! Can I get a Hell Yeah? o__O; No? Then Kung Fu Panda shall wrap you in noodles in your sleep...
The Rage
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Rage »

(well they were making out and fighting. I thought it was a nice change of pace from the usual RP-ing.

Anyway, how bout compromising?
Change the teachers to students obsessed with wrestling and wanting to kill who they love by wrestling them to death[that can be their secret], also they will tone down the action a bit so that their RP-ing is still fun but doesn't come off as totally ridiculous )

*Alexander climbs onto the roof of the school, waits for a strong wind to come, then throws away dozens of papercranes at once and watches them soar.*
Since when does something have to make sense to be logical?
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Ryin saw Brooke and look at the apple and smile, "No thanxs. Its ur lunch."
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
BlackWaterLilly
Newbie Otaku

Post by BlackWaterLilly »

[Alright, they can do that. And remember, I said no script. Please type in paragraph form.]

Brooke shook her head, stretching the apple toward Ryin. "Please. The rest of the day is gonna be tiring if you don't have something to eat. Please take it."
I'm a Redneck Woman, rock my man's world, and shop at WalMart! Can I get a Hell Yeah? o__O; No? Then Kung Fu Panda shall wrap you in noodles in your sleep...