Our Secrets (A High School RP)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Our Secrets (A High School RP)

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Ryin looks at the apple and looks at Brooke. Looks at the ground and shurg and frowned a bit. "I can't take it i can go for days with out eating im ok really. Im not use to people caring for me like u." Gets up and walks outside.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
BlackWaterLilly
Newbie Otaku

Post by BlackWaterLilly »

[Please, another thing, this was supposed to be a happy role play, so please keep the sadness and emoness mostly out. -___-; Sorry, forgot to mention that in my first post. Please, TRY to be happy people. .__.; I can't think of anything, and it's wayyy past my bedtime. (I get tired in the morning easily, and my boyfriend never called... jackass.) So, I'll post tomorrow. NO WRESTLE MANIA! It better stay on page 3 tonight. (No jumping ahead ten pages, please.)] Goodnight!!!
I'm a Redneck Woman, rock my man's world, and shop at WalMart! Can I get a Hell Yeah? o__O; No? Then Kung Fu Panda shall wrap you in noodles in your sleep...
The Rage
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Rage »

(Yes, maam!)

Alexander observes the hole on the roof and watched as a bunch of students are flown skyhigh by a might chi blast and is thinking, "Glad I'm not in there... Still awesome to look at." =)
Since when does something have to make sense to be logical?
BlackWaterLilly
Newbie Otaku

[Gaah, sorry for my looong absence. Let's just cut to the chase of our RP, shall we? School's boring.]

Brooke stood after finishing her lunch. The rest of the day basically flew by; classes were boring, kids picked on others, etc.

After school, Brooke quickly said goodbye to her friends and raced home, checking her watch. "I hope I'm not late for work." She never old anyone about the club, for she sang there and danced with the employees a lot. She also handled drunks and drunk fights. Not only embarrassing, but she might get picked on.
I'm a Redneck Woman, rock my man's world, and shop at WalMart! Can I get a Hell Yeah? o__O; No? Then Kung Fu Panda shall wrap you in noodles in your sleep...
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Ryin went through class fast. He was so into writting notes that the teacher would put on the blackboard. He would glance at some of the girls that look at him and would giggle when he looks at them. His thought of it, [even thought this place im not famous this girl. ARe all over me how odd is that?] He shurg and went back looking and listening to the teacher about what he was teaching. He love to learn for some reason.

Ryin after school got up and walk out of the room and went to his locker and open it and brought all his book that he loved at the first day of school.. He look at his notebook and took them all home to look all the notes he wrote down. He got all his stuff in his bag and close the door of the locker and his bag.

He slowly walk out of school and say a limo and frowned and turned around and walk the other way.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
BlackWaterLilly
Newbie Otaku

Brooke panted as she reached the club, just on time to check in. Checking in here, though, meant just walking through the front door and shouting "yee-haw" at the top of your lungs, but it was still considered checking in. Kicking the door open, almost baring her legs from the thigh up to everyone, she shouted her loudest "yee-haw", and waltzed to the bar to get her job for the night. She loved this job; it was minor-friendly until 9:00 (that she liked) and it was homey. The employees and customers were like her family.

Her job for the night was 'Providing Entertainment / Lead Dances from 4-10. Then, from 10-whatever, bar duty.' Great, she thought; she gets to handle the drunks tonight. Ah, well, at least she got to lead the dances until then. Going to fetch her guitar, she got ready to start the music.