Pirates: A new generation.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Pirates: A new generation.

Post by BoogiePopPhantom »

Arrgh.. mateys,.. Soory yall a moment of bordem claims yet another victim and what a better way thatn to make a Rp? indeed. A the tital says its a pirate RP. only it takes place in modern day 2010. the plot is as follows.

The world thought it saw the last of the pirates in the 1400's. But they have been secretly plundering ships for the past millena. The time of the pirates has come. Grab your sword and your gun and get to plundering.

Rules: No godmodding.
Simple weapons people. no huge swords no magic guns simple.
Keep the language 18 please. No EXCESSIVE CURSING.
One char per person.
Have fun.
NO POWERS.

Profile.

Name:
Name of ship (if your pirate navy or a merchant.)
Age (no higher than 35):
Pesonality:
Occupation. (pirate, merchant, navy,....you get the idea):
Apperance. (link please):
Bio (more than one sentence):

Name: Lord Riley Barnette
Name(ship): Lady Melda First Sea
Weapons: One long sword and one Bow.
Personality: Jaded,cynicall.
Apperance: http://www.yabdesigninc.com/images/data ... 2447-A.jpg
Bio: A pirate captain of 30 years he is descended from the great blackbeard. A jaded cynical man he is known to help out any of his crew. A terror on the high seas he blasts away any who stand in his way.
Last edited by BoogiePopPhantom on Dec 10, 2008 7:09am, edited 2 times in total.
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Re: Pirates: A new generation.

Post by Yellowsakura »

Name: Nanashi
Weapons: Bow and Arrow, Katana
Pesonality: Very silent, doesnt like to talk.
Apperance: http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u185 ... ick-11.jpg
Bio: Nanashi was born in a secluded area. where pirates were gathered all together.
Nanashi is only good at long distant attacks.
She has sensitive hearing and smell, which makes her useful on basically anything.
She is in charge of the cannon fire and is also a look out.
Last edited by Yellowsakura on Oct 26, 2008 1:02pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
Black Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black Cat »

I'll join and post my character once I get back to my house, which will probably be tomorrow
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Post by silvernekokitsune »

Name: Sara Lone
Age ): 18
Weapons: sword, or any other weapon
Pesonality: cold but kind to people she likes. she used to shy and soft spoken but is now quick witted to get her opinion in and cruel with sarcasm. a broken heart does wonders to a person. much less a pirate.
Occupation.: pirate. duh.
Apperance.: http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u88/ ... teGirl.jpg
Bio (more than one sentence): she fell in love with a pirate. they had one night together then he left her alone with a bleeding heart (not literally :p) now she searches the sea for him. to find out what happened and then gut him herself. she isnt in it only for the money, but it is a plus.
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

((excellent now we need some merchants and some navy people and well be rady to start.))
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
Legendary_Esper
Uber Otaku

Post by Legendary_Esper »

Name: Alexandra Van-Clef aka The Reaper.
Weapons: Scimitar, Flamberge, and a single pistol.
Personality: Ruthless, humorous, and completely insane!
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... .jpg?o=334
Bio:
An ex-pirate once known as Reaper, Alexandra's past is shrouded in mystery, in the younger years her appearance was only in the flames and wreckage of other fallen ships of government. But her disappearance after her father's mother ship was gun down by seven Navy ships, she and her brother disappeared.
The Navy Commander, Alexandra Van-Clef, appeared three years ago sporting the newest Navy battleship brandishing its silver body and a mean array of guns, she has taken down every pirate in her path. She is ruthless, and only sees red, with her wing men Duke and Vern at her side she is one of the best commanders of the Navy Fleet.
Who am I...can you tell me? What am I...do you know? Do I have a purprose? Do I have a home? Endless dreams of my forgotten... Sightlessness of my seen...
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

(Excellent now we start the RP)

captain Riley was sitting on his chair in the captains room studying a map that his crew recently acquired. As he rolled the map up he heard a cannon shot followed by a huge shake of his ship. Getting up from his seat he made his way outside. When he got to the deck he saw that one of his masts was taken down. "Arrgh. what happend here!" Riley shouted. One of his crew mates in the crows nest shouted out. "Ship heading twords our stern. Captain what do we do?" Riley looked at he incoming ship and came to a plan. "Turn the ship around. head straighht twoards the ship get raedy for borading."
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Post by silvernekokitsune »

Sara smirked at how the other ship's reaction. "how pathetic.'' she muttered. "let's check this guy out. loot em' if you find anything good. but bring all the men on the ship to me." she commanded the crew, giving an icy glare. a large man stepped forward and began to do as she said muttering about 'woman' and 'bad luck on a ship'. she heard that and spun around, her sword pointed at his neck "care to repeat that?" she asked. "n-no ma'am" he stuttered and did as she said.
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Lord Riley Barnette saw that the enemy ship was heading twoards them. "Arrgh, foolish they will perish with their desperate attempt of victory. Boys i think its time to ready the special cannon." Aye Aye captain the deckhands said as the went about preparing the cannon. Coming out from two side pannels on the prow of the ship were two cannons. "Fill them with the best cannon balls we have boys." As the crew prepared this cannon shot Lord Riley Barnette took out his scitmar and went to the stearing wheel. Seeing that the cannons were loaded Lord riley Barnette turned the wheel all the way around bringing the ship head to head with the enemy ship. "Fire the cannons boy's" Riley shouted. As soon as he said this his two cannons shot their contents at the enemy ship. In one cannon was one iron cannon ball. but in the other cannon was a chain shot. As the chain shot headed twords the enemy ship he saw that both of their masts were hit. "Excellent job boys load the cannons again only this time just use iron balls." Aye Aye captain the crew said. Putting on his hat he turned his sights twoards the enemy ship and set his sight on capturing the crews.
Legendary_Esper
Uber Otaku

Alexandra let the small quiver escape the man before beheading him.

Another pirate fallen at her hand, the empty shell of his carcass stained the earth red.

"My lady your sister ship reports two pirate ships off twenty clicks to the east, they are in the midst of battle." A tall slim man with glasses reported, second mate Wisel.

Grander the First Mate smirked while smothering the stick of smoking tabacco beneath the tip of his boot. " 'ese Pirate's seem to be poppin' outta the woods like crazy 'ese days."

"Have the Valkyrie cast a watchful eye but stay clear of the fight," the commander of the Naval Fleet known as, The Reapers, spoke harshly. "Pirates are useless unless they are not."

"Aye m'lady." Wisel agreed while letting his own smirk cross his lips. "I'll send word to Valkyrie Fleet to keep distance and fire if only attacked."

Alexandra nodded sternly before snickering as she put a hand to her chin. "The wind is heavy with a dense blow, perhaps it will rain?"

Grander and Wisel gazed upwards at the obviously clear blue sky, without a cloud in sight.

"Aye m'lady that it could." they said in unison.
Who am I...can you tell me? What am I...do you know? Do I have a purprose? Do I have a home? Endless dreams of my forgotten... Sightlessness of my seen...
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Lord Riley Barnette was standing on the prow of his ship when one of his crew came running up to him. "Captain navy ship off the port side. Captain it's the Reaper shes come for us." "Blast we are no match for that ship without a proper fleet. Give word to all we retrete i will not i repeat will not let this ship fall into the navy's hands. All hands hard to starboard turn this ship around." Lord Riley Barnette was standing in the captains room looking out of the window at the navy ship. "Damn you Reaper i swear this will not be the last time we meet." With that the Lady Melda First Sea headed out twoards the open ocean. "Captain do we have a heading?" one of his crew mates yelled out. "Yea head twoards Japan i need some new ships and i know just the person for the job."
Legendary_Esper
Uber Otaku

"My lady the ship is in full retreat, should we pursue?" asked the deckhand as he retracted the scope.

"A mixed sea full of vibrant and inconspicuous colors," she mumbled while pacing about the large seat at the helm of the ship, her eyes shifted towards the fleeing pirate ship. "Though one color fades...another one becomes increasingly bold..."

The shipmates all gazed at their Capitan with curiousity and misunderstanding, not a one of them understanding. Grander and Wisel nodded their heads with their commander in agreement.

"Send two small scouting ships to tail this particular ship...the capitan seems interesting." She commanded and smirked. "He may prove useful to my endeavor..."
The Rage
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Rage »

Name: Angel
Boat: Sky Captain(he liked to dream big, heh)
Weapons: Sword
Pesonality: (developed as we go along)
Apperance: Tall, thin,
Bio: Was once interested in becoming a pirate, but decided that there were enough without him joining in. He didn't necessarily want to be the "benefactor" of society either as his parents wanted, so they disowned him out and he has been on his own ever since.
Since when does something have to make sense to be logical?
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

"Captian two ships off port side what do we do?" One of the deckmates said. "why blow them out of the water." Two cannons aimed twoards the two ships. "Fire!" As two cannon balls shot out they sunk the little ships fast.
The Rage
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Rage »

From shore:

Hmmm... Looks exciting... Time to take Sky Captain out for another ride. *runs to his boat*
Since when does something have to make sense to be logical?
Legendary_Esper
Uber Otaku

"Ma'am the two scouting ships have sunk! He bombarded them immediately upon sight!" one of the deckhands hollared over the roar of the sea.

"Interesting like a bumble bee," she waved her hand and cackled like a witch. "All fleet ships do a Lunar Manuvere and surround the ship! I want to talk with that Capitan about something rather important..."

"Aye, aye madam the Valkyrie and Purgatory are already setting up their fleets beyond the horizon where the ship is headed he won't try to out run all of the Naval armada with your flag blazing on their masts!"

Van Clef smirked, she wondered if this Capitan she was chasing down wanted to know of a little booty...