Visitor

re: episode count

Post by Velrick vest'ul »

oh well we just have all the games blocked so its not to bad
smart and sassy
Visitor

Post by smart and sassy »

not for us, it's really hard to explain, we have some jokes and games left but like images on google and such are blocked and other such things
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

yeah our grade school was like that but we could play games but you couldn't look at anyhting
smart and sassy
Visitor

our school is too strict
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

that sucks but at least you have your computer at home
smart and sassy
Visitor

yeah, i would simply die from boredom, talking to all of you takes up my afternoons, besides sports and my dance practice
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

well this is my life well this and playing video games
smart and sassy
Visitor

what type of video games, i gots some too
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

game cube, nintendo 64 and a computer maybe a ps2 soon though. what do you have?
smart and sassy
Visitor

nintendo, super nintendo, nintendo 64, ps1, ps2, computer games , and game boy advance, my brother has a xbox. i mainly play the ps' and gameboy
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

yeah thats cool just to tell you our school blocked this site now to and were not allowed on it either because they didn't like the online journal thingys and this is one but it seems as though i got passed it with oput being noticed. but it sucks people messed it up by sending threat messages to someone in the school and the person told and now were not allowed on this anymore but that didn't stop me
smart and sassy
Visitor

ahhh, that's too bad, we still have it at our school but we are monitored and i think this would be one of those things that would get my priveledges taken away, so you'll still be able to talk right :(
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

well i can still get on its just trying not to get caught and if i do well to bad for me eh lol. but yeah i can still go on now i just have to be careful and well get the internet soon though which is so cool
smart and sassy
Visitor

that would be cool :D
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

it is cool
smart and sassy
Visitor

*sigh* i wish i could get away with stuff like that, but i bet i would get in a lot of trouble seeing as i'm suppose to be the good child in school