Giovanni
14%
Madame Boss
No votes

Total votes: 29

Visitor

Post by Guest »

Darkbear that wasnt real life! those were stories
you know the kind where the hero was the bad guy... yeah they obviosly named them after them
Hugh
Visitor

Post by Hugh »

Team Rocket (Jessie, James, Meowth) has been in EVERY EPISODE EXCEPT THE VERY FIRST ONE. You can't say that's not an achievement, and it certainly wouldn't be Pokemon without them. I like Giovanni because whenever Meowth gets a plan in Pokemon Advanced, he always says "Imagine the Boss..." and they all end with Giovanni saying "I must reward Meowth and his friends..." or something like that. It makes me laugh.
moonlightwhisp
Visitor

re: Team Rocket

Post by moonlightwhisp »

I like both Jesse and James. Mustn't forget Meowth! I think I like Jesse and James more than the other Rockets because you see them much more in the anime than the others and any other Rockets just seem so weird! I dunno, that's just me...
ryuhagafan11
Visitor

Post by ryuhagafan11 »

I only watch Pokemon for the Team Rocket trio. They're very humorous and entertaining characters with intriguing backstories. Everyone else from the series is as stale as old bread. If the writers ever decided to get rid of Jessie, James and Meowth, that would be a HUGE mistake. I wouldn't be the only one out there who would stop watching the anime. A lot of people would.

BTW, my favorite Team Rocket member (and favorite character from Pokemon) is James.
Anasatcia
Visitor

Post by Anasatcia »

I like James the most, but Team Rocket wouldn't be the same if they lost any of their members. I think James and Jesse can be good trainers if they try alittle harder.
Mana
Baka Otaku

Re: Team Rocket

Post by Mana »

I chose James, because (other than the first 2 or 3 episodes that he starred in) he is the funniest character in the show! The first 2 or 3 episodes, he was too serious, but now he is the James that we all know and (yes, even me) LOVE TO DEATH!
*insert random Japanese word or phrase here*
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll45 ... oth1re.jpg
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku

Post by ccppfan »

Um... WHY am I obsessed with Jessie's Wobbuffet?
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

I love Cassidy's name. >.<

Anyhow, I don't know who my favorite Team Rocket member is. I don't have a favorite, I guess.
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~