ANIME HELP!!!

Get answers to all your specific anime questions.
Tac
Visitor

ANIME HELP!!!

Post by Tac »

Ok it was an anime where this guy is running up stairs and his wife or girlfriend is trapped you can see her breasts its not well drawn but as hes climbing the stairs they are glass and start breaking as hes running to the top so he continues to go to her it was on an amv and thats the best i can say its drawn sorta like ranma but its not ranma plz if anyone can help me its apriciated
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Re: ANIME HELP!!!

Post by Tyche »

If you saw it in an amv, they should have included the name of the anime either in the title, in the credits, or in the information.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Tac
Visitor

Post by Tac »

no this wasnt on youtube it was on an old forum from 6 years ago it didnt include any info at all they were just amvs to be downloaded back then amvs were nothing like they are today with info attached plz help X_X
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

or just ask the guy/gal, if you own an account on the video sharing website
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Tac
Visitor

Post by Tac »

i would if the site was still around
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Do you know the artist?

I know a way that might help, and that would be to simply look up a list of animes (it would narrow it down some if you knew if it was dubbed in English, since there are considerably fewer dubs than subs) and find pictures coorisponding to them. It would take some time though, and I'm not sure of how successful it would be. Or use the list to search videos on youtube or an actual anime site.

You could also look through the anime profiles on this site to see if anything rings a bell.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Tac
Visitor

Post by Tac »

i can try that but like a i said i cant remember anythign but what was in the video the song was awsome but ill try that :) i tried looking on other sites its mostly spam or incomplete data bases
Duuz
Uber Otaku

Post by Duuz »

The anime was Video Girl Ai

And if you think it looks like Ranma, you need to get your eyes checked. I love Rumiko's work, mainly Lum from Urusei Yatsura. But Video Girl Ai was by Masazaku Katsura.

I remember that scene very well.
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes
Tac
Visitor

Post by Tac »

omg i love you ty!!! i know lol it wasnt like todays anime is all i know omg seriously ty is there any way i can repay you? thank you so much this is definately the anime thank you@#@!!@!!@
Duuz
Uber Otaku

Post by Duuz »

I just show up here once in while to help.
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes