Vampire Kinght Rp *please join*

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Vampire Kinght Rp *please join*

Post by KoYue »

With the smile still fixed on her face, she listened to the exchange between Seras and Hiero. She hadn't been very interested in the entire wedding process and wasn't completely sure she even wanted to proceed with what she still assumed was a joke ceremony, but this was just wrong. He was supposed to be waiting here for her! Everyone should've been waiting for her, not for him.
Just as she was ready to hit both of them with her bouquet, Seras took the flowers and moved aside. Her smile morphed into a round O of surprise. It had to be Koi and had she not been so astonished at his appearance she would have done something quite cruel.
"You . . . umm . . . you're late," she stammered, feeling her face turn red. She couldn't understand why she felt so flustered whenever she looked at him, so decided to stare at her shoes instead.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras

Post by Seras »

"Sorry" Koi whispered "Hiero said he'd ruin the wedding if I didn't come out last. I think he wanted to surprise you at the alter instead of at the begginning of the aisle." He had taken ahold of her hand. "You look..." he paused searching for the right word then sighed with a smile "words don't describe it Alima."
Hiero looked at the two "Dearly beloveds we are gathered here today to join Koi and Alima together in Voly matrimony."
Koi's mouth raised in a smile. Hiero had told him that he said Voly instead of Holy, never explained why though.
"Do you Alima take this man Koi to be your lawfully wedded husband? In darkness and in light? For richer or poorer? Till final death?" Hiero said ceramonial-like.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

A laugh that sounded like her standard foolish laughs bubbled out of her throat, but she found no reason for her to act in this manner today. It didn't make sense. She never acted airheaded when it didn't suit her.
"I . . . uh . . ."
She only had to say one simple phrase, two words, but her mind seemed blank. Again, she found no reason for it. Lifting her gaze, she turned to look at the congregation, careful not to meet any eyes. After two minutes of total silence from her had ticked away, she noticed that people had begun to whisper and a few leaned forward, her parents included. She opened her mouth again, but no words came out.
Why can't I say it? Alima wondered, suddenly irritated at herself. Don't I want this? Or do I?
Chibis rule!
Seras

Post by Seras »

Koi didn't looked worried. He kept a nuetral face till he smiled at Alima "Take your time, don't worry about them. Who cares if your taking a long time to answer, it's your wedding, you can take an hour. Just make sure the answer pleases you, and not anyone else in the room." he whispered.
Seras smiled happily still.
Hiero looked at Seras Why do you still look happy?
Seras's smile became bigger Because she's really thinking if she wants to go through with this. I can feel it. She could feel the irritation.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Her irritation switched to agitation. It didn't make much sense. How could he not look worried. She knew that if the roles were reversed and it was Koi hesitating, Alima would've already shaken an answer out of him or stalked down the aisle. Wasn't he worried that she would refuse? But she didn't want to say "I don't" or whatever people said when they didn't want to wed on their wedding day. Still, she couldn't bring herself to say "I do".
"Ask him first," she finally said and pointed at Koi.
Chibis rule!
Seras

Post by Seras »

Hiero looked shocked but nodded and looked at Koi. He cleared his throat. "Do you Koi take this woman Alima to be your lawfully wedded wife? In darkness and in light? For richer or poorer? Till final death?" Hiero said again in a ceramonial-like tone.
Koi looked at Alima with a soft smile, it grew into a bigger smile and he almost laughed but held it back. "I do." He was still holding back the laugh.
Hiero turned to Alima. ""Do you Alima take this man Koi to be your lawfully wedded husband? In darkness and in light? For richer or poorer? Till final death?" Hiero said ceramonial-like."
Everyone thought it was strange for Alima to ask that and whispered a bit but shut up once Hiero had begun asking Koi the same thing.
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

After studying his expression for a few moments, Alima's eyes slowly widened as she came to a quick conclusion.
"You want to laugh?!" she hissed in an incredulous tone, keeping her voice low so only Koi could hear. "You . . .!" She broke off abruptly and smiled angelically, internally coming up with a few schemes, and said in a voice loud enough so everyone could hear, "I do."
Chibis rule!
Seras

Post by Seras »

Everyone cheered happily.
"Koi, the ring." Hiero instructed and motioned towards Alima.
Koi put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a ring. Taking ahold of Alima's hand her slipped the ring onto Alima's finger with the engagement ring. He looked from the jewel on the ring to her eyes, they matched almost completly. The only difference was he could see deeper into hers.
Hiero smiled proudly then cleared his throat for the last time to get everyones attention. "And by the power invested in me, I no pronounce you Husband and Wife. Koi, you may now kiss your bride."
Koi took her in her arms and gave her a peck on the lips. He knew how she reacted when it was just a peck on the cheek and he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable on her day. He drew away slowly, his hand taking ahold of hers.
Everyone was cheering, whistling and clapping happily. They gathered at the aisle waiting for the newly wedded couple to leave.
Koi smiled and whispered to her quietly. "I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing at a memory I had with you." he said sincerly.
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Alima's angelic smile faltered a bit as the second ring, a wedding band, was slipped onto her finger. Somehow, it made the entire situation more . . . real, as strange as that sounded. The preparations for the wedding, the actual ceremony, even telling her parents about it had also seemed like the usual mandatory steps towards a hilarious joke. Her eyes momentarily flicked over towards the congregation and rested for a few moments on her parents, hoping that they would come up and cause a big scene. After all, they hadn't been too accepting of her engagement to someone below her ranking. To her surprise and slight dismay, their cheers were much louder than everyone else's. They were genuinely happy for her.
It's official, she thought, turning pink when kissed her. Oh god, what did I just do? Why can't I feel happier? Then again, why don't I feel too upset? Ugh, this really, really . . .
Her thoughts trailed off in their search for a proper adjective. Blinking, she turned to Koi and asked blankly, "Memory? What memory did you have with me that was so funny?"
Chibis rule!
Seras

Post by Seras »

"Remeber when you kicked me back in the room, to try and get me to get up and help your friend. And I said if you kicked me I'd kiss you. You kicked me anyway and I got up and gave the kiss on the cheek." Koi smiled and laughed "That memory." He looked at the cheering people "Want to get out of here?"
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Alima's face turned slightly red as she recalled the memory herself. How could she have forgotten that? No wonder he had wanted to laugh.
"Oh god, let's get out of here," she said with a quiet laugh.
Chibis rule!
Seras

Post by Seras »

Koi took ahold of her hand "How fast can you run?" He whispered quickly.
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"I'm not sure," she replied quietly and, after taking a look at her shoes, squeezed his hand. "I'm not even sure if I can run at all."
Chibis rule!
Seras

Post by Seras »

Koi let go of her hand and in a quick motion picked her up bridal style. He walked down the aisle carrying her. People started to throw the rice up into the air over them as they headed down the aisle and out the door.
Seras and Hiero trailed after them quickly. They slowed down when they got close to Koi.
"Where's the honeymoon going to be?" Seras asked curiously.
Hiero looked at Seras "It's up to Alima if she wants to have one or not. But if I were her, I'd take one to get away from you"
Seras looked appalled and nudged Hiero "It's a wedding day" she growled.
They both smiled and gave eathother a pat on the back saying a silent good job.
Koi smiled "Where to Alima? Back to the school or to the honeymoon?"
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Alima groaned softly, wondering why people had to throw rice on wedding days. It just seemed so very stupid to her, especially since a few grains had almost gotten in her eyes.
"Honeymoon?!" she shrieked as her face quickly turned a brilliant shade of red. "We're going back to the school!"
Chibis rule!
Seras

Post by Seras »

Hiero cheered happily. "Yes! Well see you all later, I'm going to Italy!"
Koi laughed. "Fair is fair" He said. "Coat pocket" He shifted Alima slightly
Hiero stepped close and got the tickets from the pocket. "Thank you!" He flattened Koi's coat against his chest real quick before stepping back still grinning like a mad man.
Seras looked apalled and hit Hiero in the arm hard.
Hiero frowned and rubbed his arm. "What? If Alima didn't want to go on the honeymoon he said I could have them." He looked at Alima "Aren't you glad I took him away for a few days, look how well he turned out!"
Koi blushed softly and turned his face away "Hiero, if you don't shut up" He mummbled under his breath.
Hiero and Seras both laughed at that just as the car pulled up, or in this case just a horse, the reins being held by a small boy.
Koi whipped his head around to look at Hiero and gave him a look
Hiero was fanning himself with the honeymoon tickets. He looked at Koi and smiled "I can hold her till you get on the horse if you'd like?"