Another Naruto Roleplay

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Another Naruto Roleplay

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

Everyone from the show has died, the last of them died ten years ago. A new generation has come about, and the world is almost at peace. The new Hokage has done a good job and is widely respected. Join in and have fun. Also I don't want everyone to be jounins. Also, I will control the Hokage, although people can be the other Kages. But as a warning the Kages get little to no action. The Shadow Clone Jutsu has replaced the clone jutsu as the required to learn technique for the academy. Make your own character sheet, and starting jutsus (The ones from the academy are not counted in this) are limited to Genin- 3 Chunin- 9 Jounin- 15. The Kages are limited to all Jutsu from the show, but no custom. Also you have to be approved before you can post.

Name: Aaron ????????
Village: Leaf
Age: 15 (Usually this is an unusual age for a Jounin, but hey Neji made it.)
Appearance: He wears his headband as a belt. http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/907 ... gzvypz.gif
Inner Demon: Puissance, the elemental dragon. The mark on his neck is the mark left by the seal. http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm21 ... ofHell.jpg
Powers: Normal- None
Demon Form- He can create and control fire, water, earth, air, light, dark, and electricity whenever and wherever he wants.
Jutsus:
Transformation skill- A basic shinobi skill. Transforms the user into another different appearance. Whether they transform into another person or turn into a material thing such as a shuriken, doesn't matter.
---------------------------------------------------
Shadow Clone Technique- Replacing the old technique that made clones without substance, everyone is required to know this. Requirement to Graduate as a Gennin. Unlike the regular Bunshin no Jutsu, Kage Bunshins fight back. It's not just an illusion, it creates real clones. The power and chakra of the user is evenly devided among the clones depending on how many there are. This makes it impossible to decipher which is the real body. If a clone recieves a direct hit, the clone will disappear.
Release- A jutsu that destroys/cancels out an illusionary jutsu attempted on the user. Only Shinobi with strong chakra control (such as Sakura) can perform. The user releases a large amount of chakra then quickly haults it. The Genjutsu is usualy dispelled after that, depending on how strong the skill is.
BUNSHIN DAIBAKUHA (CLONE GREAT EXPLOSION)- This jutsu works in combination with the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Art of the Shadow Doppelganger), and creates a Shadow Clone that will explode on command, potentially killing or injuring those caught in the blast.
Shuriken Shadow Replication- A technique that multiplies a thrown object into many exact replicas of the original. It's not just an illusion, it creates real clones that all do real damage.
Earth Element, Earth Rising Wall- A jutsu which when performed, allows the user to spew mud from their mouth, which grows into a large wall or hard earthen material. This wall is able to block most other jutsus, and its extremely durable.
Wind Blade-Creates a blade of wind, that is impossible to block. Requires no tool to perform.
Ninja Arts, Genesis of Rebirth- The user stores unused chakra. This chakra becomes compressed and sealed away in the body. When in need, the user can bring forth the stored charka for whatever purpose he or she wants it for.In Tsunade's case, she uses the stored chakra to instantly heal herself. Not only can the stored chakra heal every single organ in her body, it can also regenerate tissue that was destroyed.
Summoning Technique- The users signs a blood contract with the animal summoning, then with the correct seals they can summon the animal. (He summons Dragons.)
Fire Element, Fire Dragon Flame Blast- A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent, in the shape of a large dragon, from the users mouth.
Water Element, Water Wave- A jutsu which creates water out of no where and then thrases it all over the place drowning the opponent and slamming them into solid surfaces. The attack requires a high ammount of chakra to be performed.
Water Element, Explosion Skill- Sends a large spinning pillar of water towards the opponent. Can only be performed when near a moderately large water source, and uses a large amount of chakra. It's a devastating jutsu.
Water Element, Water Dragon Blast- Creates a large dragon shape formed from a large amount of spinning water. The dragon form is sent towards the user's opponent for a powerful attack. This jutsu can only be performed when near a large amount of water.
Fear- A genjutsu that makes the target think they are in their worst fears. If the fear harms the person, then their body gets wounded as well. Can be canceled out only by making the user lose their focus. The user is still visible all though the rest of the world may disappear to the target during the fear.
Power Release- Any of the user's hidden power, whether it be a sealed demon's power or unused chakara, is brought out and used as the user pleases. Aaron had learned this technique on his own time, but although he had learned to summon the power he still had not learned to control it.
Past: He showed up one day to the village of Konaha, when he was 5. He would never speak of his past, but was allowed to stay and attend the ninja Academy. He had showed surprising potential since he arrived, but was ignored for acting unlike the other people. He was unique, his jokes were not funny, and he was always daydreaming. But besides his social life he has grown to be known from country to country, except no one truly knows what his powers really are. Now he has decided to sit back, and take care of squads of genin.

((I will post after others have joined and posted.))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Chrono Paladin
Absolute Otaku

Re: Another Naruto Roleplay

Post by Chrono Paladin »

(((This sounds kinda fun. I'll probably join tomorrow. Also, are you gonna be the only one allowed to be a jounin?)))
R.I.P. Steven Irwin, V-Tech, Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, Taco Bell dog, Brittany Murphy, Garry Coleman, Ronnie James Dio and Toonami (although at least it reincarnated as Toonzai!)
Ignited
Help Haiti!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((No, other Jounin can be made. I just don't want 3000 Jounin and 1 genin.))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Chrono Paladin
Absolute Otaku

Post by Chrono Paladin »

Name: Kazuhiro
Village: Sand
Appearance: http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f146/ ... dblack.jpg
Bio: coming soon
Jutsus:
[*]Standstone Needle - Summons spikey needles made of sandstone from the ground.
[*]Sand Armour - Can cover his entire body with sand for invulnerability
[*]Sand Puppet - Creates a puppet out of sand to fight for him
Last edited by Chrono Paladin on Dec 29, 2008 6:41pm, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P. Steven Irwin, V-Tech, Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, Taco Bell dog, Brittany Murphy, Garry Coleman, Ronnie James Dio and Toonami (although at least it reincarnated as Toonzai!)
Ignited
Help Haiti!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Can you please list his Jutsu?))
Chrono Paladin
Absolute Otaku

Post by Chrono Paladin »

((added jutsus)))
Ignited
Help Haiti!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Good enough, accepted. Post whenever you see fit.))
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

((Sounds interesting, and its organised well too...I would like to join as a Chuunin))
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Go for it! Just post your profile.))
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Name: Hikari Hyuuga
Clan: Hyuuga Clan (Main/Head)
Appearance: (post later) - Looks exactly like every other Hyuuga member
Techniques and Jutsu/s: Basic Hyuuga Clan Techniques, Jutsus, Special Hyuuga Techniques(will be shown in the Rp {ill make his up while i go along ><} )
Bio: Hikari is a kind and gentle Hyuuga, who always tries to be polite and mature when he needs to be, since he is to become the next heir of the clan.
As his title, he is known, also as another Hyuuga Genius. Like all the geniuses before, he can control his chakra very well and is very knowledgable.
He hates Hanasa because of their past together. because of this hatred, he intends to act horrible towards her and only her.

Name: Hanasa Hyuuga
Clan: Hyuuga Clan (Branch)
Appearance: (post later) - Looks exactly like every other Hyuuga member
Techniques and Jutsu/s:
~ Jyuuken(Gentle Fist) Fighting Style
~ Hakke Rokujuuyon Shou - Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms (Special Hyuuga Technique - Shown in the Anime/Manga)
~ Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin (Special Hyuuga Technique - Shown in the Anime/Manga)
~ Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand (Special Hyuuga Technique - Shown in the Anime/Manga)
~ Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou - Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand (Shown in the Anime)
~ Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Guardian Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand (Shown in the Anime)
~ Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin (Shown in the Anime/Manga)
~ Hakke Kaze ni Sakarau - Chakra is released out of the fingertips and pressed against the wind/air that is also join making an wind related Chakra boomarang/needles. (damage will be described in the Rp)
Bio: Coming from the branch side of the family, Hanasa was born with the curse seal on her forehead, because of this Curse seal, Hanasa tends to have a weak body, but an high amount of chakra. It was only because of experience that she knows many different skills and techniques, but compared to other members of the Hyuuga clan, she is one of the worst.
Both her parents died when she was young, so she was forced to take care of herself.
Because her destiny is to serve and protect Hikari, she is very overprotective of him and because of this(and other reasons), she is hated by him.

Visit my roleplay site
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Because one of them is a genin they need to be in a team. How about mine?))
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

((ok~ that would be great!))

Visit my roleplay site
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

Mind if I join?
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Post a profile, and Yellowsakura just post when you are ready.))
crowheart
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by crowheart »

Name: Sasaki Takashi

Appearance: Black Hair (wavy and unruly), Dark Brown Eyes, About 6 feet tall, A few little scars on his face, Lanky Physique

Inner Demon: none

Fighting Style: He favors the basic ninja arts. His style isn’t too over powered. He gets by on wits and his remarkable quickness. Very skilled with ninja weapons.

Jutsus:

1. Shadow clone jutsu (solid clones) (Note: he knows all elemental cloning jutsu )

2. Illusion Jutsu

3. Basic Tai-jutsu

4. Suriken Shadow Clone Jutsu

5. Transformation Jutsu

6. Summoning jutsu. He summons a flock of crows and refers to this jutsu as the “Murder Jutsu” (A flock of crows is called a murder)

7. Yuuretsu Jutsu (Valor Jutsu). It uses Chakra to enhance all of the user’s natural abilities significantly. (Ex. Sight, Hearing, Dexterity)

8. Ninjato Summoning. Creates a ninjato (ninja sword) out of earth elements. He can create other weapons too.

(Note: this comes from history. Ninja used to make ninjatos which were like short katana. Since ninjas were assassins, ninjatos were made of scrap metal and various junk. Ninjas used to assassinate, and then run away. They never knew when they had to ditch their weapons to escape, so it didn’t pay to make a ninjato out of fine expensive metal. Takashi forges his blade out of chakra and whatever is lying around.)

9. Augmentation jutsu. Adds any elemental power to any jutsu. (Ex. This can be used in combination with a Ninjato summoning to create a fiery blade. )

Personality: He is often seen as creepy because of his morbid sense of humor and love of crows. He has a mischievous streak and loves to freak people out. He is relaxed and it takes a reasonable effort to p*ss him off. However, he has a bad temper when pushed too far and there are some hot button issues that cause him to flare.

Biography: He was surrounded by tragedy his entire life. He lived in a small town near Konaha. He heard stories of shin obi dying and killing from ninja passing through. When he was a 7, a group of ragtag ninja besieged his village and appointed themselves “lords.”

As unskilled and stupid as these ninja were, the people of the village were no match for them. Their blood thirsty leader killed random people; his parents were among the victims. This continued for days until a group of passing Jounin dispatched them quickly.

Having nothing left in the village, he asked the Jounin to take him with them. He developed a morbid sense of humor to get him through the horrible event. To this day he loves all humor, especially dark humor.

It was natural for him to become a ninja, because he always enjoyed the stories. He was angered by the fact that incompetent people took everything from him, so he strives to be a competent ninja and put the incompetent people in their place.

So, what do you think of him? :wink:
First person to say DESU dies, second person to say DESU dies twice.......... I think you can see where I'm going with this :)
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Well at first I felt his Jutsu were a little advanced for a Chunin, but I read over it a couple times and figured it was fine. He is accepted, but his Biography gave me an idea. How about Aaron be one of the Jounin that dispatched the ninja, and he is the one that convinced the others to bring him back after you asking? What do you think?))