Vampire High

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Re: Vampire High

Post by Morph »

Vlad sat down watching Sara and Ryin his eyes find distractions everywhere
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Post by silvernekokitsune »

sara sighed and gave up on him, she walkd over to vlad and smiled "so how old r u?" she asked happily
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Vlad looked at Sara "Which age do u mean Sara?"
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

"uhmm.." she frowned to think. "either...I dont know.." she sighed "its so confuseing to be a vampire.!" she sain and looked at him with sad eyes
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Ryin jump and appear on the roof across the street and thought of being part of this two vampire life and thought why should i. Neither of them know who i am and how should i trust anyone.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

sara sighed and ran a hand through her hair. she wated to confess on how she really felt. how she had really skrewed up. "am i sdestined to be alone forever?" she asked to herself and realised that vlad was still there and she would have blushed if she could

Ryin appear across the town and the edge of the wood...he slowly walk in the dark woods.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Vlad looked at Sara "Umm i'm not going to hear that." stands up noticing schools over he starts to head for his house in the woods near town

Ryin lay under a tree just crying really hard.

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

After Vlad gets out of town close enough to the woods he starts running turning into a blur head for his house deep in the woods

Ryin keep crying and growled really loud and punch a tree and the tree fall and made a loud thud noise

silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Sara had been walking when she heard a tree fall and got worried. she ran to where she had heard it, making it there in just seconds when she saw ryin she got concerned and walked over to him "what's wrong? are you hurt." she strained to see if he was injured anywhere

Ryin glare at her, "its noting love and point at Vlad direction...ur lover boy is over there." looks at her and smile gently and keeps crying, "Sara thanxs for coming and see if im fine but, just leave me along."

silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

"but.." she wanted to comfort him, even if he didnt want her there. she did have her stubborn reputaion to live up to. "do you mind if i keep you company? we dont have to talk unless you want to..and i promise i wont touch you..i'd like to keep my arms." she smiled at him and frowned at the tears "you shouldnt cry alone...my mom..taught me that." she whispered the last part and sat down a few feet away from him to give him space

Ryin screamed loudly and left hiss head up at the sky and slam his hand on both side on his head. He knelt down remembing something from the past. He was shaking and everything.

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Killua heard Ryin scream and started heading that way worried for once in his life about someone