To Fight For Peace (Angel VS Demon RP)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: To Fight For Peace (Angel VS Demon RP)

Post by KoYue »

"Demon?" Ninna repeated with a giggle and turned to look up at her brother. "You didn't actually believe him, did you? Hiromu!" She meant to tease him a little more, but seeing the stony look on his face made her pause and think. The last thing she wanted was for him to stop talking again. Sighing, she turned to Hanasa and shook her head. "It's really all right. So he's okay?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Hanasa turned to Satoshi as she waited for him to give them the answer.

Satoshi looked down at Hiromu and Ninna. "Yes, he is fine, he's body is healthy and his mind doesnt seem to have any trouble with my current reaction."
Yes, Satoshi had done that for purpose, just to see Hiromu's reaction. It seems that Hiromu was definatly an angel, and he had lived on earth for quite some time to have reacted the way he did.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"Now that I know nothing's wong with you, I won't feel bad for hurting you if you shut up for an entire week," Ninna said as she looked up at her brother, laughing quietly. Turning her attention back to the doctor, she asked, "But why did you say you were a demon?"
Chibis rule!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Satoshi turned to Ninna. "Because i was asked, of course and...i wanted to have a little fun with myself." He said.

Hanasa sighed. She knew that the Doctor only did it to tease the patiant.

Visit my roleplay site
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"That's . . . a strange thing to lie about," Ninna finally said with a nervous laugh. "So everything's okay and we can go now?"
Chibis rule!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Satoshi nervously laughed also as he turned to Ninna with a nod. "Yes, Everything is done. You are clear to leave now." He said with a smile.

Hanasa smiled at Ninna and Hiromu. "Please come again"

Visit my roleplay site
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"Thank you very much," Ninna said as she dipped into another curtsy. Jabbing her brother in the ribs with her elbow, she hissed, "You say thank you too!"
After a few minutes of stony silence that made it clear Hiromu wasn't going to say anything, the girl sighed and murmured a few more words of gratitude as she dragged her brother outside.
"What's the matter with you, Hiromu? Geez, he was just kidding!" Ninna exclaimed with a look of disappointment as she opened her umbrella and stepped out from underneath the eave of the clinic.
"Not everything is exactly how it looks. You should've realized that by now."
Chibis rule!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Hanasa sighed as she watched Ninna and Hiromu leave. She turned to lecture Satoshi, when his face was already near hers.
She pushed him away without any hesitation. "You really shouldnt be like that to the patiants.." She said with another sigh of hers.

Satoshi smirked at Hanasa's words. He knew that she would say such. He leaned at the main bench looking down at Hanasa. "You know how i am, I like to joke around...so what? its not going to kill them or anything." He said with a slight chuckle.

Hanasa sighed at his words again. "Alright alright" She mumbled giving up. "Now then, why dont you go back to work...we still have alot more patiants to go..." She said turning to him again.

Satoshi nodded. "Yes, maam" He said with his playfull voice as he headed back into his office waiting for the next patiant.

Visit my roleplay site
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

"But he was just kidding," Ninna insisted for what had to be the tenth time since they left the clinic.
The rain had only increased, so her shoes and socks were completely soaked. Hiromu, who had refused to use the umbrella, was worse off. Though they had spent a better portion of their time in the clinic, in the end Ninna had decided that they should continue on to school. If anybody asked why they were so late, she could just give an excuse.
Not that anyone would be asking since they had arrived at school in time for lunch and in their next class the teacher they had in the morning was replaced by the one they had in the afternoon.
At school, as anywhere else, Ninna was the more social one and had many people to chat with, but she always spent her lunch hour with her brother. After arriving, both had set off for the roof, despite the heavy rain, to continue their talk. It was mostly Ninna talking though, still trying to talk some sense into her brother.
Chibis rule!
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

((Ima jump in if thats cool))
Name: Kyro
Race: Demon
Weapons: none
Personality: He is actually very nice for a Demon and does not wish harm to the angels. He is also very shy.
Bio: He is a shape shifter who devotes his life to helping out people in need. He hates being a demon. He keeps a small cat ((Felix)) as a pet and he fallows him wherever he goes
Cat: http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w32/ ... ns/cat.jpg
Appearance: http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w32/ ... 952374.jpg

Kyro was walking down the road with a large umbrella over his head. He sighed a bit and closed it. The rain felt good aginst his skin and made his tee-shirt cling to his well sculpeted body. He looked ahead and noticed the two. "hm...." he watched them for a bit before continuing on his way.
Last edited by Kyro on Jan 13, 2009 7:05am, edited 1 time in total.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

((thank you for joining, Oh and i forgot to tell Aki-san that she can join as well))

Hanasa sighed the hour passed. She looked outside the window, seeing a load of rain that continued to pour non-stop.
"How am i supposed to get home with this kind of rain..." She murmured with another sigh.
Her shift would be over in a few minutes and she had to get to her next job, right after.

Satoshi smiled at an old lady as she had just finished her check up. He led her out the clinic, down into a taxi cab.
As the cab went he walked back inside watching Hanasa sigh.

Visit my roleplay site
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

He passed by the clinic after a while and watched Satoshi help the women to her cab. He smiled slightly at the thought of kindness. He stood there for a while, debating his next move.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Their school had a bell system, but the sound quality was very poor and because the rain still hadn't let up, neither Ninna nor Hiromu heard it. Holding the handle of the umbrella sandwiched between her side and her elbow, Ninna managed to keep it steady while working on her beading. She was trying very heard not to create things with thread anymore and had offered to do all the beading for the school's sewing club. Like anyone else, Ninna had her own secret and the one she wanted to keep quiet was the weirdest one of all. The things she created with needle and thread tended to turn into something . . . real. Luckily, whatever it was didn't apply to thread, needle, and bead otherwise she would've had an actual flower in her hands instead of what would be converted into a sleeve for a dress.
Hiromu listened to the rain fall, knowing that if it hadn't been so loud he would be able to hear the sound of the needle poking through the cloth. He hadn't heard the bell, but he had noticed all the students rushing towards their classrooms. Since he didn't share Ninna's love for school, he hadn't said a thing. Silence was a good thing, especially since Ninna had spent the better portion of the lunch hour still trying to change his mind about the doctor. Maybe Ninna didn't know it yet, but she would find out eventually. Until then, all he could do was be silent.
Chibis rule!
.:Aki-Kun:.

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Name: Ryin Lion
Race: Demon,
Weapons: (Anything you please/if you need them that is)
Personality: shy and timid but, feels threaten and he will kill them
Bio: unknown he lost it about his past
Appearance: http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c356/ ... guy127.jpg

Ryin was ontop of the clinic roof. He was glare at the sick ppl in the buliding and feel all the ppl how weak or their pain. He lower his head he doesn't like feeling human pain or sorrow for their love one. He had no control that he can feel that stuff.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Satoshi looked at the time, seeing that it was the end of Hanasa's shift. He frowned slightly at the thought as he turned to Hanasa. "Hanasa, your shift is over" He said with a slightly soft voice.

Hanasa looked up at Satoshi. She turned to the clock before turning back to Satoshi with a nod. "Yes, ok" She replied as she looked back down on her desk, finishing up the files, before standing up.
She walked inside the change rooms as she changed from her nurse uniform and into her normal white dress.
As she headed out, she was stopped by a hand.
Hanasa turned to see who had grabbed her, It was Satoshi.
"Hanasa, Lets have dinner tonight." He asked with a pleading voice.
Hanasa sighed. "Doctor Satoshi, you know that i am not interested, besides, i am quite busy tonight." She replied.
"Busy? Busy with what?" Satoshi asked with his soft and calm voice.
"I have to work..." She replied.
"Then i shall pick you up"
Hanasa sighed at Satoshi's words. "Hotel Arashi, 7pm" She said, immedietly after grabbing her umbrella and walking out.

Satoshi smiled(more like smirked) as he watched Hanasa walk away. He headed back to his office, passing by another nurse, who had exchanged Hanasa's spot.

Visit my roleplay site
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

Kyro decided he should get his arm checked out. He had fallen on it a while earlier and now it was hurting pretty bad. He walked into the hospital and shook himself off like a wet dog before going to the front desk. "Excause me?" no one answered him.