Vampire High

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Vampire High

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Ryin scream loudly once again and fainted.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Post by silvernekokitsune »

Sara was shocked but rushed over to him and pulled him onto her lap. 'skrew his perdsonal space issues.' she thoght as she gently brushed some of his hair from his face. "shh, its ok...shh." she said soothingly trying to calm herself aswell.
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth

Ryin realize Sara was toughing her but, some reason he didn't push her way or anything he let him touch him....he never have let anyone do this to him.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

Sara smiled at the fact that he hadnt decided to kill her for invading his personal space. "I know that you know I'm right here...will you tell me what wrong? you can trust me." she said with a small smile
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth

Ryin open one eyes on Sara, "no im not letting you go in my past or know my past no one is allow in the part of my mind yet."

Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

((lol interesting))

Vlad leaned again a tree nearby not knowing why he came running when he heard Ryin scream
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.

Ryin got up growling to himself. He left his head realizing a vampire near by but, not sure who it was yet. "Please leave me alone i want to be alone."

Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Vlad stayed where he was watching with a ping of jealousy
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.

Ryin lay under a tree to calm down.

silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

"are you sure?" sara said a little sad, she didnt want to be alone again. "please dont make me go...I'll be quiet, i promise! and i wont ask anymore questions about your past." she said quickly, hoping that was enough to get him to let her stay

Ryin glare at her, "if you let me sleep in peace and make sure nothing attacks if you can do something that small i might let you know a little bit of me...but, if something happen to him then this getting close to me will stop here and now." He close his eyes. "YOU UNDERSTAND GIRL?"

silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

sara nodded but realised his eyes were closed so she said "yes sir!" and saluted with a grin then everything became quiet
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Vlad flashed to the point behind sara waitng calmly

Ryin groaned and growled in his sleep...like he was haveing a nightmare.

silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku

sara turned around with wide eyes then put her finger up to her mouth "shh." she said and pointed at ryin
Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Vlad shrughed slightly he mouths "i know"

((lol waking nightmare!))