Black Cat ^^ join whether you know it or not

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Re: Black Cat ^^ join whether you know it or not

Post by Im Lawliet »

*with an evil grin* thats the spirit. *leads them to a subway tunnel, where down the tunnel, a whole society of black market stalls were* for now lets keep it simple. well window shop. if anyone catches a wiff of what were doing, well shoot till theres no tomorrow.
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

"Slice and dice." She chuckled. "I'm not a gun person."
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Post by BoogiePopPhantom »

Hitsuki made his way to the nearest stall. "So do you have anything in masks here?" The stall keeper looks up and sees Hitsuki standing there, "Nope can't say that i have but i do have this." The stall keeper takes out a wooden case and opens it up. In it lies a handgun made of oricalum. "Is this what i think it is?" Hitsuki asked with a grin on his face. 'It sure is this gun is made from the precious ore oricallum." "How much is it?" asked Hitsuki with a grin on his face. 'Well the starting price is 2.5 million dollors." "Whew thats quite some money. listen i have a job thats got a pay off of 3 mil, how about you give me the gun now and ill give you the money all 3 mil later?" The stall keeper looks like christmas has come early. "Sure but till i get payment what will you give in collaterol?" Hitsuki looked in his pocket. after searching he found a gold nugget worth 100,000. 'Here" Hitsuki tossed the gold nugget to him. "this should suffice" After taking the gun Hitsuki made his way to the rest of the group.
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Rain meandered around the first few stalls, watching Hitsuki's transaction, then walked calmly over to a stall that was across the way. She pulled her hood up, and tucked her hands into her jacket pockets. "I'm looking for something, I think you might be able to help me." She said the stall keeper. He spit some tobacco into a pot, and leaned onto the stall counter some. "Oh? And what is it that you're looking for?" She sniffed a bit, and smiled. "A mask, or perhaps two?" At that the stall keeper leaned back again, and put another wad of tobacco in his mouth. "Nope. Haven't gotten any masks." She pulled her hood back, and looked up at him. "I think you've seen them."
"I already told you that I-" His eyes fell to the back of her left hand as she placed it on the counter. The letters "XIII" was imprinted across her hand, right above her knuckles. "I think you have. And I think you'd be wise to tell me where they are."
"O-of course... I saw someone come through with a couple of masks... some dirty cop that's in here every now and then..." He swallowed hard, trying to keep his eyes from meeting hers.
"Thank you." She said, catching his eye. His face drained of color from the cold, malicious look, and when she finally released him to leave, he fell back on the ground, shaking.

Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet »

*walking past rain while whispering quickly* your making a little too much comotion, people are staring. keep you sword ready, pass it on to the itsuki two.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

She looked over her shoulder, her eyes glinting. "I said I'd join you, I didn't say I'd change how I do things." She stalked over to Hitsuki, and tapped him on the shoulder. "Stay at the ready."

Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet »

*smirking* perhaps blood will be spilled.
BoogiePopPhantom
Full Metal Otaku

Post by BoogiePopPhantom »

"Got it." Hitsuki drew his new gun out while Mitsuki unsheathed her sword. "Be ready at any time hon."
Prepare For He Cometh To Bring Tacos And Burritos........ Man Im Hungry Now Gonna Go Get Some Tacos..................Mmmmmm Tacos.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Rain didn't unsheath her weapons, but kept her hands at her sides. "No rush though. Not yet anyways."