To Fight For Peace (Angel VS Demon RP)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Re: To Fight For Peace (Angel VS Demon RP)

Post by Yellowsakura »

The nurse looked up at Kyro. "Yes, May i help you?" She asked.

Hanasa sighed as she headed over to her next job. She headed over to a near restaurant as she walked in, seeing a grand piano up front. She headed to the piano, sitting herself down.
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~

Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

He jumped at the sound of her voice "uh...yeah....uh...I think I broke my arm or something.....so uh....where do I go to get it looked at?" he sounded nervous because he didn't get alot of human contact.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"Please take a seat, the doctor will be with you shortly" The nurse said with a smile.

Satoshi walked out of his office once more, leading a young pregent lady outside to her car. "Please take a safe ride home." He said with a smile.
The lady smiled as she drove off.
Satoshi walked back in, he looked at Kyro with a slight smirk, before walking back in his room. "Send in the next patiant." He said with a flirtish voice to the nurse.

Hanasa sighed one more time as she placed her hand on the keys of the piano. She began to play.

Visit my roleplay site
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

He got up and fallowed him. 'I wonder what his deal is.' he thought to himself.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Satoshi sat on his chair waiting for Kyro to walk in. It had been a while that he had last seen a demon, and he was quite excited to see what Kyro was like.

Many stopped what they were doing to listen to Hanasa's angelic tune. Her piano playing seemed to fasinate many around her, attracting many attention to the restaurant.
Although Hanasa hadn't noticed the attention, she continued to play as if there was no end.

Visit my roleplay site
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

Kyro came in "uh....hi?" he sat down on the edge of the seat.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Satoshi watched as Kyro took his seat. "How may i help you?" He asked with his same smirk.

Visit my roleplay site
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

"uh...y-yeah.... My arm has bern bothering me...so uh...yeah..." he wss getting nervous.
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Satoshi smiled at Kyro. "I see, well let me check your arm for you." He said standing up, walking over to a seat next to Kyro.

Visit my roleplay site
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

"um...oksy...oh and I have a nerve problem so if anything feels abnormal then thats probably it" He was lieing. That was the story he told doctors so they wouldn't suspect anything.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by KoYue »

The rain had gradually let up until it was nothing more but a soft drizzle. By then, the bell the signaled the end of school had rung and Hiromu opened the door that led downstairs.
"Ninna, school's over," he said and let the door close behind him to avoid hearing his sister's shriek of horror and anger. Not that he was safe from her wrath for very long since she had followed him instantly, complaining the entire time of what a jerk he was to not tell her the time, especially when it was the one thing she depended on him for.
The one-sided complaints continued for most of the way, until they passed a restaurant from which lovely music was eminating from. At once, both siblings stopped and stared inside, eyes widening when they saw it was the nurse from the clinic playing.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

Satoshi nodded "Alright then" He said gently grabbing Kyro's arm. "Please tell me where exactly it hurts"

Hanasa continued to play, since she had to play the piano until 6pm, she chose songs that were long, yet enjoying to hear.
Her fingers slid from once side to another as she ended the song.

Visit my roleplay site
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

"up by the shoulder area, mostly" he stiffened as he was being touched.
.:Aki-Kun:.

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Ryin look down sense another male demon and got a little upset for a reason but, at the same time he didn't sense no evil in him yet. He title his head very oddly like a dog that was totally confused about things. Ryin appear in a room in the building that no one was in cuz, he didn't want to scare anyone he likes being nice to everyone. But, if ppl are missing around with him or being disrespectful..at time he will snap and might end up hurting someone so that's why he keep to himself most of time. He tries to avoid any kind of conversation with any type of creature.

Ryin look around in the dark room something in the room he felt very down and sick in there. He turned to his right and jump seeing a very very sick kid looking at him. It was a human boy no older than 6 years old. He was seating in bed with a breathing mask that was hook up with a big machine. The kid smile and he sense what he was thinking and read his thought was, [Hi name is Timmy what's ur name? Im going to the hospital soon cuz, here theye can't help me with what i have. Im scared to die cuz, i don't know where im going.] Then the boy start to cry.

Ryin step back scared on even talking to him and look away and felt this boy pain and he couldn't stop feeling bad for the boy. He turned around and wallk to the boy and stood next to Timmy bed. "don't be scared of death. That's a new life but, please don't cry u be just fine in the end. Part of me can tell you that u are very strong boy. You be better in no time Timmy. And my name is Ryin Lion. Whistle if you ever need me or scream my name loudly in ur mind. I be here if you ever need me."

Timmy look at him and cried if happiness, "thanxs a lot ur a very nice boy. I like you." Timmy lay down cuz, he was not feeling good. Timmy struggle to get confortable before he went to sleep.

Ryin smile and lean over and kiss him and slowly walk out of the room and explore the clinc.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yellowsakura »

"I see" Satoshi said as he pressed onto Kyro's upper arm. He waited to see his reaction.

Hanasa sighed as she played a different tune.

Visit my roleplay site
KoYue

Post by KoYue »

Realizing that they were looking a bit stupid standing outside of a restaurant, both wordlessly agreed to go inside. It didn't appear to be the kind of restaurant they were used to since a few people had on more formal clothes and weren't soaking wet like Hiromu, but they made a point of ignoring the disapproving stares and sat themselves as close as they could to Hanasa just to listen to her play.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*