The Children of Dreams

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Ethryl
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Re: The Children of Dreams

Post by Ethryl »

[[Of course you don't understand it. You probably don't understand why I put down Taruinia either. Besides I shouldn't have to explain myself. If I have to, you can stick with the people you have. Don't be such an [censored].]]
And its hard to face the facts, When the darkness fades to black
It's not just make believe, When they make me take a seat
And they put amphetamines, in the air and make me breath!!
Arsenic
Master Otaku

Post by Arsenic »

(im sowwy Austin-Kun)
lët thë lïġht shïnë wïth trüth, lët thë därk shïmmër wïth lïës. änd lët ÿöür hëärt lëäd thë wäÿ tö whät ÿöü knöw ïs rïġht
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

((Hey Ethryl, don't be so defensive. All I wanted was a little more description about your character. Just so I can take care of the forum, and keep things from getting out of hand. If you don't want to explain your character though, I don't know what you might do. So I don't mind why you chose Taruinia, but if you want to be accepted I will require more detail.

And it's alright Wrathe, I have just been doing another rp site and they are strict on rules like that.))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Arsenic
Master Otaku

Post by Arsenic »

((you haven't been on all the other forums me and Dragsphire have been answering on o.o))
lët thë lïġht shïnë wïth trüth, lët thë därk shïmmër wïth lïës. änd lët ÿöür hëärt lëäd thë wäÿ tö whät ÿöü knöw ïs rïġht
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((I can't do anything on them, but I was thinking you would like to do the Naruto roleplay I made. It is called, "Another Naruto Roleplay".))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Arsenic
Master Otaku

Post by Arsenic »

((you can do something. We actually need you and the others. Kinda hard to keep it going with only two people. I'll join that too.))
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

((Well I can't have my characters come back to you guys while staying IC.))
Arsenic
Master Otaku

Post by Arsenic »

((oh..that sucks))
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

[[I'm going to speak for Ethryl because he wanted me to....He said he's not being defensive but role-plays are meant to be spontanious. :/ And I agree with him on that.]]
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Arsenic
Master Otaku

Post by Arsenic »

((um...i honestly didn't think he was being defensive.))