Lycans/Werewolves! (all can join, lycan, wherewolf or not!!)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Re: Lycans/Werewolves! (all can join, lycan, wherewolf or not!!)

Post by Aiden »

[[I wasn't trying to be nice. I was just stating the truth.... >> all I'm saying is try looking over your words after you write them, I do and over all it doesn't p*ss people off. ^^ Besides the avi is cool, it has one of the Beatle members on it. =3]]

Kai got down out of the tree, and looked around for Kyro, walking up behind him as a human. "I'm sorry, Kyro." Kai stood still for a moment then walked back out on the cliff he, earlier found Kyro on, sat down, and hung his legs off the edge.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

Kyro ran deeper into the forest, wanting to be away from everyone.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!
Lycan_Princess_Lana
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Lycan_Princess_Lana »

Vayne frowns and whimpers again cuddling up to james James...lets run away...no one seems to be paying much attention to us any ways...so whats the point in staying here with them? Vayne whmpers and looks up at James again thinking about her brother...

sorry i havnt responded in so long guys!!! my computer spazzled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know exactly what your going to get, or if your going to like it or not, but just deal with it till the end and trie to make the best of it...
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

**Vayne i think you should make a character for Emily or Ryin.**

James look at her sadly lower his ears. "What ryin and emily the pups...and killua are together and its just kyro and kai that aren't talking anyone except among the tow of them"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Neega
Baka Otaku

Post by Neega »

Name: Cole
Race: Werewolf
Abilities (dont have to add if you dont want to): Meh, normal stuff.
Personality: Arrogant - at times, laidback, opinionated, sarcastic and sometimes impulsive.
Appearance Human: http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i160/ ... mm_Dan.gif
Appearance wolf: http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q275 ... ukadog.jpg
Bio: Cole moves from place to place, stealing what he needs to live on and just taking whatever’s thrown at him with an open mind.

(I hope it's not to late to join in? (: )
------

Cole was only supposed to be taking a short stroll through the woods, but as it happens he was far too content to cut the walk short and so, pressed on. A goofy grin was plastered on his human lips as he watched some birds flutter and play amongst themselves. "Hey there little guys, having fun?" He called out to the birds and chuckled, watching them as he walked.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Ryin heard a man very close and got up and look to find who it was. He hide in a bush and saw Cole and wiggle ears. He was wondering who he was.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Neega
Baka Otaku

Post by Neega »

Cole got the feeling that he was not alone anymore. Brushing it off he continued on, not overly caring of the presence. "I'm off little birdies, enjoy." After bidding farewell to the birds he moved on, keeping an ear and eye out to see if he was followed.
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

Kyro ran past Cole in his effort to get away. He stoped a few feet away from him and lay in his path.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Kai got up and followed Kyro, stopping shortly behind Cole looking at him, and turning into his were form.

[[haha, you're a harvest moon character, Neega.]]
Neega
Baka Otaku

Post by Neega »

( Yea! xD I like the games and Dan's my favourite character. <3 )

Cole blinked, then stopped as someone seemed to appear in front of him. Before he could do much else, another person popped up behind him. He turned somewhat so that his position allowed him to see both. "Erm.. Hi?" He said sheepishly, the grin he supported turning less goofy and more composed.
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

Kyro looked up at him in his wolf form.
Neega
Baka Otaku

Post by Neega »

Cole looked down at Kyro and waved. "Who might you be little buddy?" He paused for a moment, looking over at the other, then back.
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

He growled slightly but quickly gave up the tough guy act. He whimpered a bit.
Neega
Baka Otaku

Post by Neega »

Cole quirked an eyebrow as the growl reached his ears, then chuckled with amusement when the 'tough' act was dropped. He reached out a hand, hoping to stroke the wolf in a sign of friendship.
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

He flinched away from his out stretched hand.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Kai growled at the kindness Cole gave to Kyro and took a step forward looking every once and a while from Kyro to Cole then back.