Random Funny Role-Playing

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Re: Random Funny Role-Playing

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

((I have a whole lot of new material now, and I miss the random. :( But now I just need t bring the forum back from the dead.))

"FORUM? ARE YOU DEAD? Don't worry, I am a veterinarian I help people!" Punches forum in the chest repeatedly. "LIVE LIVE!!!" He stops realizing he was punching himself, "Oh yea, I made the forum. I need to wake me up then. WAKE UP, ME!!!" Starts beating myself senseless. "WAKE UP I SAID, DON'T MAKE ME HURT ME!!!!!!"
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

Joreee woke up from a comma. "LIVE, FORUM LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE" HE SCREAMS FROM A TUBA.
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

"I HAVE A COLORING BOOK! SO WE NEED MORE RANDOM PEOPLE TO WAKE UP FORUMY! WAKEY WAKEY FORUMY!!!!!!!" Aaron says as he continues to beat himself to death.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Dragsphire
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Dragsphire »

"No don't do this" Joree said as he tried to stop Aaron from beating himself up.
"We still have the sausage links". "We can live for peppers".
[Dragsphire looked up into the sky. "To say i'm weak will bring you massive pain". He then looked at the ground. "To say it in my face will usher your death".