How do you wanna die?

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
Jade_Steel_Hawk

How do you wanna die?

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

Okay.
So I was having a discussion with my friends the other day, and the topic of dying came up.
We were discussing what the best way to die would be. [Yayyyyy! But not really. This discussion is just for fun.]
My second choice would be to jump off of a cliff or building, because that seems exhilarating. [Until ya hit the ground, of course.]
My first choice is a secret. :wink:
Annnyyyways.....what would be your choice of suicide?
OD? Jumping off a cliff? Shooting yourself? Ect....
And reasons of course! :D
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
Clamato
Master Otaku

Re: How do you wanna die?

Post by Clamato »

:S
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

Preferre in my sleep, or peacefully at old age, but still have a sharp mind. But if I were to go in a exciting way...I WANNA BE BLOWN AWAY BY A FLIPPIN METEOR!
Last edited by Twilight Night Wolf on Jan 28, 2009 8:32pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
Athos

Post by Athos »

Old age, or go out in something that would come off from Die Hard....In all reality, I'd probably die in a skin bar.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

Athos wrote:Old age, or go out in something that would come off from Die Hard....In all reality, I'd probably die in a skin bar.
As in some nut who is a one man army cause some massive 5 car pile up that some how causes helicopter to crash into it. Causeing a huge explosion which sends the copter's blade flying through the air. When at that time you happen to be nearby in a car when the copter's blade lands right on you and the car cutting it and you in half then the car blows ups?....sounds like fun even though that's impossible...well...then again you could die in a expolding building.
Last edited by Twilight Night Wolf on Jan 28, 2009 9:12pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
Athos

Post by Athos »

Yup. :)
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yuki~ »

Old age, in a wat that doesnt hurt so much and quickly. (i don't wanna suffer)
so maybe, while i'm sleeping. or in an accident
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
Nyx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyx »

Twilight Night Wolf wrote:Preferre in my sleep, or peacefully at old age, but still have a sharp mind. But if I were to go in a exciting way...I WANNA BE BLOWN AWAY BY A FLIPPIN METEOR!
OMG! If I'm not taking my own life, that sounds amazing. Being hit by a meteor...Other best death ever- drowning in a vat of chocolate. Mmmm...chocolate...
AA Sibs: Coin-Boy, Casual, Biki, Tyche
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

I am far to busy thinking about how I am going to live. I will not waste my time thinking of death. I will have plenty of time to do that later.
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

I would p*ss off Chuck Norris and have him roundhouse kick my head off.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!
Clamato
Master Otaku

Post by Clamato »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:I am far to busy thinking about how I am going to live. I will not waste my time thinking of death. I will have plenty of time to do that later.

Thats what im thinking, living is much more beneficial.. :-"
Snowy
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Snowy »

a bullet to the brain inside the sistine chapel while standing within blood splatter distance from one of the side murals. i have an idea of how hard it is to get brains off of surfaces, i cant imagine someone scrubbing my brains off of a 300 year old mural - odds are they wouldnt use bleach so i could stay there forever <3
I cannot save you, I cant even save myself.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Ingoring all other posts, I wanna die in the following ways:

Free falling
Freezing
Jumping off a really tall building with loads of explosives strapped to me, and a large crowd of people below me.
Yes, I'm messed up in the head.

But i want that First one, most of all. I think it'd rock.
But what would suck, is if i hit the ground, and lived LOL!
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

Snowy wrote:a bullet to the brain inside the sistine chapel while standing within blood splatter distance from one of the side murals. i have an idea of how hard it is to get brains off of surfaces, i cant imagine someone scrubbing my brains off of a 300 year old mural - odds are they wouldnt use bleach so i could stay there forever <3
Genius! :o
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
Snowy
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Snowy »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:
Snowy wrote:a bullet to the brain inside the sistine chapel while standing within blood splatter distance from one of the side murals. i have an idea of how hard it is to get brains off of surfaces, i cant imagine someone scrubbing my brains off of a 300 year old mural - odds are they wouldnt use bleach so i could stay there forever <3
Genius! :o

:oops:
I cannot save you, I cant even save myself.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Something like struck by lightning
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.