Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Magic

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Magic

Post by Gregory House, MD »

So, my first RPG on this forum. I saw that there was a Yu-Gi-Oh! RP, but it stopped in a way, so I decided to make another one.

PLOT:
It is the year 2009. Yu-Gi-Oh! cards are the most popular thing that a kid can have and wish. When walking on the street you can see dozens of duelist dueling with their duel disks against one another.
The plot of the RPG is set in late June. School is over and everyone is ready to dedicate their time to the most important thing - dueling. Kaiba Corp., which is now run by one of Kaiba's children, organizes the annual Duel World Championship for all duelists. Since the qualification's had been completed, the finalists from all over the world have come to London for the final tournament.
But, among the children, there is a group of older men in strange black hoods and capes that also came to London for the final tournament. This group, which is later revealed to be called 'The Dark Ones', came here to take the sould of the children in order to re-awake the Leviathan. They plan to do that with the Seal of Orichalcos. Now, several of those children were chosen to defeat the Dark Ones and to save the world with their decks, but also to try and win the tournament.

Hope it is clear. If you have any question just ask.

RULES:
1. Respect all the main rules od RP-ing
2. Your deck can contain up to 60 cards maximum, and 45 cards minimum.
3. No legendary or limited cards are allowed, except Monster Reborn, Dark Hole, Raigeki, Trap Hole, Graceful Charity.
4. You chose to be either on the good (duelist) or bad (Orichalcos) side, it is up to you.
5. You cannot have the 3 God cards YET. These cards will be given to 3 characters during the RP. One of them will go to me, and 2 to the two I chose (probably a boy and a girl, to even the odds) and will only be used to fight the Orichalcos duelists, not during the tournament itself.
6. You all typical duel-disks and the Dark Ones have the same ones as in the anime.
7. If you have any questions, ask here or PM me.
8. Have fun ! :-)

SIGN-UP FORM:

Name:
Looks:

Deck name:
Dominant card types:
Special cards: (will be used as ante) state the number of those cards, but you only need to name 2 of them, not more

Side:

MY OWN:

Name: Arthur S. Poe
Looks: http://www.freewebs.com/link5012/Izzy2.jpg

Deck name: Royal guardians
Dominant card types: Blend of types
Special cards: (will be used as ante) 5 (Mobius The Frost Monarch, Zaborg The Thunder Monarch)

GOOD:
1) Arthur S. Poe

BAD:
1) Drake S. Balmis
Last edited by Gregory House, MD on Feb 19, 2009 11:19am, edited 1 time in total.
dragoon012
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Magic

Post by dragoon012 »

Name: Drake S. Balmis
Looks: http://media.photobucket.com/image/yugi ... Hatter.jpg

Deck name: Dragon Hoard
Dominant card types: Dragon
Special cards: Blue eyes Shinning dragon, Five headed dragon (FGD)
(These are real cards that I have)

Side: Orichalcos
Life sucks
Gregory House, MD
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Magic

Post by Gregory House, MD »

Thank you for joining, but I will not start because only you and I joined. Now, could you ask if anyone else is interested (maybe someone from the old Yu-Gi-Oh! RP). I would do it, but I am new here so I do not know anyone. Again, thanks you for joining.